Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] AirToken: Mobile Data Accessibility - page 7. (Read 31855 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
joined Twitter Campaign.good luck to the team!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Do you have any information on when bounty will be distribution? and there is something I really wonder about.  in the  telegram page nobody helped in this matter but I really can not stand it anymore. How many tokens can I get with one eth? I want to learn it. People talk about very different things.Someone was saying that there was no countervailing as ethereum.someone say it's been 60 token  for $ 1.Can someone explain exactly who the truth is?

I'm not a bounty participant of airtoken but I follow them in telegram
if I see them now being focused for something more important is the launch of their tokens on the 5th of October, You need to be patient to get to the bounty topic .

1$ for every 50 AIRtoken its the price

Yes, ICO price is $1 = 50 AIR

What's the total supply of this token? I saw on bounties spreadsheet that participants got so many tokens.

Total supply is 1.5 billion AIR tokens.

Sylon, I need to correct the ETH address with
0xEe08D2cC697e9dc4D65fE4d9a6DbBD936776805F
in the old one there is an error in the font in the last letter "F" and etherscan.io gives an error.
Spreadsheet No:
Twitter #143
Thank you!

Updated.
Activity: 812
Merit: 255
Sylon, I need to correct the ETH address with
0xEe08D2cC697e9dc4D65fE4d9a6DbBD936776805F
in the old one there is an error in the font in the last letter "F" and etherscan.io gives an error.
Spreadsheet No:
Twitter #143
Thank you!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Amazing idea! Joined bounty campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What's the total supply of this token? I saw on bounties spreadsheet that participants got so many tokens.
Activity: 493
Do you have any information on when bounty will be distribution? and there is something I really wonder about.  in the  telegram page nobody helped in this matter but I really can not stand it anymore. How many tokens can I get with one eth? I want to learn it. People talk about very different things.Someone was saying that there was no countervailing as ethereum.someone say it's been 60 token  for $ 1.Can someone explain exactly who the truth is?

I'm not a bounty participant of airtoken but I follow them in telegram
if I see them now being focused for something more important is the launch of their tokens on the 5th of October, You need to be patient to get to the bounty topic .

1$ for every 50 AIRtoken its the price
Activity: 476
Merit: 300

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Distribution spreadsheet has been sent to AirToken team. Bounties tokens will be distributed soon.

Expect Twitter campaign bounties tokens; those ones will be distributed with some delay, sorry.

thank sir excite for recieve my coins Smiley
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Distribution spreadsheet has been sent to AirToken team. Bounties tokens will be distributed soon.

Expect Twitter campaign bounties tokens; those ones will be distributed with some delay, sorry.

Except!

Tongue
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Amazing idea! Joined bounty campaign. Thanks! Wink
legendary

Activity: 115
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Esmeral
Forum rank: Member
Posts count: 77 (including your registration post)
ETH address: 0x69BE682c595BfF3aC7Ce1ac33594E1f22f63CCc5
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
It was nice being part of your campaign Sylon. Thank you! Until next time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Can we remove our signature?

Also interested in this issue. Thank you.

Hello dear Sylon
Let me know when the signature campaign will finish?

You are now free to remove your signatures.
Thanks for joining this campaign! Smiley

thankyou for awsome campaign @Sylon
i want to take off my signature today Smiley

goodluck for $AIRtoken see you 5 oct on main ICO will be nice for sure.
legendary

Also interested in this issue. Thank you.

Hello dear Sylon

You are now free to remove your signatures.
Thanks for joining this campaign! Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Hello dear Sylon

come on dude. he/she  has already announced a few posts before all the campaigns are over. i'm wondering thing can we change our  signature Smiley and 1 eth : ? Airtoken

if im wrong ico price is $1 worth = 50 AIRtoken
just read whitepaper you can found all details
Really 1$=50 airtoken? Its really great project congrats to all especially to those people joined on signature campaign.
Sylon is really a good manager good luck to all.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Hello dear Sylon

come on dude. he/she  has already announced a few posts before all the campaigns are over. i'm wondering thing can we change our  signature Smiley and 1 eth : ? Airtoken

if im wrong ico price is $1 worth = 50 AIRtoken
just read whitepaper you can found all details
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
Hello dear Sylon

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Hello dear Sylon
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username:  quesion.11
Forum rank:  Member
Posts count:  61
ETH address: 0x11aEb8B4cF20c82f3A292D2AF4F7Bb1CAa6F76f8
Pages:
Jump to: