Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Auctus | Smart Contracts Powered Pension Funds [FINISHED] - page 10. (Read 38573 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello manager,
When is the bounty campaigns tokens will be distributed
Regards
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Q1 2018 ,there only two month ,not long . be patient
Activity: 546
hello, when distribution of bounty?? who knows?
I am also interested in this question!!!

after ICO successfull ended ,but crow-sale not start yet. admin say will in Q1 2018 ,there is no exactly time . just wait!
Period: before and during ICO (Pre-sale: October 3-10, Token Sale: Q1 2018 - postponed)
Distribution: 1w after the ICO ends (Q1 2018) then when will this Q12018 take place ...? is there a month or planned date ..? Because auctus is the longest project that has not been distributed yet.

only waitting for dev come back ,nothing else to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

after ICO successfull ended ,but crow-sale not start yet. admin say will in Q1 2018 ,there is no exactly time . just wait!
Period: before and during ICO (Pre-sale: October 3-10, Token Sale: Q1 2018 - postponed)
Distribution: 1w after the ICO ends (Q1 2018) then when will this Q12018 take place ...? is there a month or planned date ..? Because auctus is the longest project that has not been distributed yet.
Activity: 361

Activity: 616
What is the fate of this project? Should any payments be expected at all? As for me, the project looked like a successful one. Let's hope for the better.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
dev must provide an official statement about the continuation of this project and when the token will be distributed to all campaign participants so participants are not worried. Good luck
that's true, as many are eager to wait for an immediate explanation from the manager about the continuation of this project and I think the manager will confirm the project soon
The main thread is already updated with all info about Auctus postponement of main token sale & related info about bounty distrubtion.
thank you for the information you provide. This information is very useful to me because I am including a campaign participant waiting for distribution to date.
the team has provided information at its official, that ICO for auctus will be held in early 2018. and for participants who have earned stake bounty for rewards will be distributed a week after the ICO is completed
we hope that ICO will be successful and we will receive our worth

2018.01.06 right now ,dev come back  ,the market is very hot right now .don't miss the great time.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
dev must provide an official statement about the continuation of this project and when the token will be distributed to all campaign participants so participants are not worried. Good luck
that's true, as many are eager to wait for an immediate explanation from the manager about the continuation of this project and I think the manager will confirm the project soon
The main thread is already updated with all info about Auctus postponement of main token sale & related info about bounty distrubtion.
thank you for the information you provide. This information is very useful to me because I am including a campaign participant waiting for distribution to date.
the team has provided information at its official, that ICO for auctus will be held in early 2018. and for participants who have earned stake bounty for rewards will be distributed a week after the ICO is completed
we hope that ICO will be successful and we will receive our worth
Activity: 714
Activity: 546
Still waiting for the distribution of bounty and see the development of this thread still no updates from dev or project team

Auctus postponement of main token sale  , i think they will come back with new Auctus  project.
Activity: 560
Still waiting for the distribution of bounty and see the development of this thread still no updates from dev or project team
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
most of project successfully crowd-sale recently ,i think it's time for Auctus.
Activity: 361

thanks for your remind ,i already bookmarked , i will often come back to keep watching this project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
hope dev will come back with beta product as quickly as possible.
Activity: 280
Activity: 714
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
AUC Token Model: How it works

We have recently updated our website and whitepaper to follow the changes made in our business model and go-to-market strategy. In this post, we want to present a more detailed description of the AUC token model: purpose, roles and features.

The Auctus Platform will provide users with the tools and services needed to achieve their retirement goals faster. The fundamental purpose of the AUC Token is to provide a result-oriented, transparent and low fee structure, aligning the interest of human and robo advisors with savers’ goals and ensuring transparency. The multi-purpose token was designed to fuel the platform and create a balanced ecosystem. Its main roles will be the following

https://blog.auctus.org/auc-token-model-how-it-works-a225c81af269

Pages:
Jump to: