Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Auctus | Smart Contracts Powered Pension Funds [FINISHED] - page 8. (Read 38573 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Auctus.org Team
Again, the suspicion of fraud and the sending of strange letters to e-mail

Hello Petrenko, please could you clarify why do you think it's a fraud and which kind of mail did you receive?

As you can see, we have been featured in several big media outlets, our CEO and CTO have been featured on TV, and are attending at this moment on EthCC conference in Paris with other big projects from the community. If you have any concerns please let me know which they are clearly and I'll be glad to show you the opposite  Smiley

https://venturebeat.com/2018/02/19/auctus-is-bringing-blockchain-tech-to-the-36-trillion-retirement-plan-market/

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-auctus-releases-first-blockchain-based-retirement-planning-platform/

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/people-are-putting-bitcoin-into-their-retirement-savings-.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6hK8Vxm18k

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Again, the suspicion of fraud and the sending of strange letters to e-mail
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
Hello Guys.

We understand your concerns and we are sorry for that. On the terms, we have committed to distributing the bounties after the main token sale. By that time it was scheduled to November/2017, was postponed, and now will happen on March/2018. We will comply with the agreed and deliver the bounties after that.

Know is not good to wait but I can assure you it was for the benefit of the whole community which includes you guys.

Have you followed all our progress through this months? We have joined important partnerships (Ripio Network, Cofound.it), got crucial advisors (Philippe from 0x, Mitja from Cofound, among important ones from the industry), recently launched the alpha version of our platform. ( https://platform.auctus.org/ )

You can follow all our mainly milestones achievement on https://blog.auctus.org/

I can assure you that all the time the token sale (and bounty distribution) was postponed was used 150% to generate value to the token, and you will be much better compensated now then would be back in Nov. The waiting would have worth it Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Well, why is it always and everywhere? Terms are completely not respected

That's statement above is completely true. These days many managers don't respect the terms of agreements of bounty campaigns and it's becoming a  major cause for alarm.  Here in this project no stakes have been added on spreadsheet and everything just like that. Please manager can you tell us what is the latest updates with this project campaign. We really want to hear from you. Thanks for your efforts.
Activity: 70
Well, why is it always and everywhere? Terms are completely not respected
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Auctus partners with Cofound.it
https://blog.auctus.org/auctus-partners-with-cofound-it-47cf305015f2

After having entered a number of partnerships with successful cryptocurrency projects, we are really happy to announce that Auctus and Cofound.it have entered an official collaboration.

Cofound.it is the leading platform for training the world’s most promising blockchain startups and has helped many projects to be successfully funded in crowdsales.

What does the collaboration mean
Auctus’ token sale is scheduled to start on March 27. The partnership with Cofound.it brings more experience to the table, as well as raises awareness through their extensive user base via their web page, newsletter and other communications channels.

Cofound.it successfully raised more than 56k ETH in their crowdsale to distribute the CFI token back in June 2017. Since then, they grew fast to around 50 employees world-wide and helped Santiment, Musiconomi, Maecenas and DA Power Play to hit their funding goals and release their tokens.

“In our view, Auctus is addressing an important challenge related to retirement planning, combining traditional and cryptocurrency assets, powered by smart contracts and blockchain architecture,” said Jan Isakovic, CEO of Cofound.it. “We believe in the team behind Auctus and their partners from both traditional as well as crypto space to deliver on their vision. We are happy to partner with Auctus and look forward to helping them to a successful crowdsale and solid foundation for future successes”.

https://blog.auctus.org/auctus-partners-with-cofound-it-47cf305015f2
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
why silver team and dev no updates about questions and speculate friends here
we can only want to see the development then we have to go to telegram. pathetic..... Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 70
it's a pity that we have to wait so long after the end of the bounty campaign
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Tokensale 27 March-31 March. I hope that after this.
let's wait again how the continuation of this project whether to finish and we are paid or ...... Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I thought this project smart and perspective! Belived in it! But now , when this project dont paying rewards, for promoting - I start thinking maybe team not fair?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Tokensale 27 March-31 March. I hope that after this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Anybody receive her auctus token?
Answer plz?
I have not received any token and any email.. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and..... Not get any payment

The date of ICO has moved to next months. as the terms, you'll got your bounty rewards after ICO finished. just waiting, your stake or rewards would not change.
OK thanks bro
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Hello Auctus manager! I have not received my tokens yet.
You can tell when there will be a distribution of awards?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager when are we going to receive rewards from Auctus bounty?

Also our wallets are not in the spreadsheets, where to send it?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Pension asset giants, APG and PGGM, hosting blockchain conference
https://blog.auctus.org/pension-asset-giants-apg-and-pggm-hosting-blockchain-conference-f37a4a7d2e00

Auctus mentioned for best practice on how smart contracts can achieve better transparency and governance in pension systems

PGGM and APG who manage a combined AuM of more than USD 780 billion, organized Future of Pensions, a blockchain focused conference, in Amsterdam earlier this month. The house was packed with more than 300 attendees from the pension industry.

Auctus was featured by TNO, an independent research organization, as best practice example on how smart contracts can achieve better transparency and governance in pension systems.

PGGM and APG have shown great interest for blockchain in the past and have been developing an in-house prototype for pension administration on a private blockchain, focusing on storage.

At Auctus we are delighted to see the retirement plan industry recognizing the power of blockchain and actively working on solutions.

While Auctus, APG and PGGM use their own unique design principles for blockchain solutions for their users, we share similar views when it comes to criteria such as transparency, efficiency, storage and security.

This results in our mutual ambition to redesign financial infrastructures using blockchain as APG and Auctus are both proud members of the Multichain Asset Managers Association (MAMA) based in Zug, Switzerland.

We look forward for further blockchain development within the industry!Ethereum permissionless network.
the reviews and explanations are very long and we are thankful for that
but ....... we here do not expect your explanation which has been reviewed in medium and white paper about auctus
we all bounty participants want explanation about project renewal about distribution ..... and if ICO is delayed, when the certainty of its implementation, because we have long time to follow this project ....
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Pension asset giants, APG and PGGM, hosting blockchain conference
https://blog.auctus.org/pension-asset-giants-apg-and-pggm-hosting-blockchain-conference-f37a4a7d2e00

Auctus mentioned for best practice on how smart contracts can achieve better transparency and governance in pension systems

PGGM and APG who manage a combined AuM of more than USD 780 billion, organized Future of Pensions, a blockchain focused conference, in Amsterdam earlier this month. The house was packed with more than 300 attendees from the pension industry.

Auctus was featured by TNO, an independent research organization, as best practice example on how smart contracts can achieve better transparency and governance in pension systems.

PGGM and APG have shown great interest for blockchain in the past and have been developing an in-house prototype for pension administration on a private blockchain, focusing on storage.

At Auctus we are delighted to see the retirement plan industry recognizing the power of blockchain and actively working on solutions.

While Auctus, APG and PGGM use their own unique design principles for blockchain solutions for their users, we share similar views when it comes to criteria such as transparency, efficiency, storage and security.

This results in our mutual ambition to redesign financial infrastructures using blockchain as APG and Auctus are both proud members of the Multichain Asset Managers Association (MAMA) based in Zug, Switzerland.

We look forward for further blockchain development within the industry!Ethereum permissionless network.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
What is the date distribution of the tokens? Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
something tells me that they will postpone the sale of the tokens again. Of course, of course, we would not like to.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Anybody receive her auctus token?
Answer plz?
I have not received any token and any email.. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and..... Not get any payment

The date of ICO has moved to next months. as the terms, you'll got your bounty rewards after ICO finished. just waiting, your stake or rewards would not change.
OK thanks bro

Hello sorry but maybe you say something clear??? when we need to expect our rewards? when the ICO will ends? is it hard to do announcment?
whether the ICO has started and when the end of ICO ......? until now we have no clarity from the worship of this project about 6 months away this project goes without any clear certainty .... Huh

as far as i know ,dev said  ICO will in Q1 2018 . i am waitting !
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Why all this delay in the distribution of bounty ?
Pages:
Jump to: