Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Auctus | Smart Contracts Powered Pension Funds [FINISHED] - page 7. (Read 38573 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Hi, can you tell me what the biggest bonus was during private sale to private investors or strategic partners? And whether there was any lockup period in agreement with these sales?
Activity: 205
Great move adding MakerDAO to Labs, this is becoming huge! Dai is the most respected stable coin around
Activity: 55
An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on  https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Hello. When will you pay the bounties?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Have you been interviewed by the AMA from the ICO alert, most of their ICO announcements are very special and potential, I believe Auctus will also be the next successful project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Still waiting the payment Smiley

they could not pay because the ICO was not over yet. Let's be will be more patient
Activity: 168
GREAT IDEA THAT ALREADY WORKS! A good and active team, Unique coin and it is fresh and cheap now! I hope it will reach the highest rating on https://icoguide.com/en.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
MakerDAO to join Auctus Labs

DAI tokens to provide stability to your retirement portfolios
We’ve recently announced Auctus Labs, an initiative where we collaborate with other projects, such as Ethfinex, 0x Project and Melonport in order to push the platform towards decentralization. https://blog.auctus.org/makerdao-to-join-auctus-labs-c8def5c0ac04
Merit: 105
Hello Auctus team, When you distribute token for bounty And how you distribute bounty without address in spreadsheet?

Token sale starts on 27 march and close on 31 march? Only 5 days?

Hello Vennz17.

Bouny tokens will be open to claim within a week after the token sale ends. We have the address you submitted when filling the bounty submission form. We don't let it shown on the spreadsheet for your safety.

Yes it will end on March 31st if isn't sold out first  Wink

Stay tunned

Hi sir, I'm here to address some old concern that I've present to you. Please change my ETH wallet address to 0x05c58fb41C826db1384376Cb19176f9BB29FC4F6

I already posted in this thread a few times and sent you a private message about my concern. I hope this will be fixed before you send the bounty payments.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Still waiting the payment Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hello Auctus team, When you distribute token for bounty And how you distribute bounty without address in spreadsheet?

Hello Vennz17.

Bouny tokens will be open to claim within a week after the token sale ends. We have the address you submitted when filling the bounty submission form. We don't let it shown on the spreadsheet for your safety.

Yes it will end on March 31st if isn't sold out first  Wink

Stay tunned

It seems to stay a few more days token will be distributed, do bounty participants have to follow KYC procedures?
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
hopefully when token sale from auctus can be successful because I have forgot to join this bounty campaign until now have not get salary from auctus. success for your ico. with previous preparations
Merit: 252

Hello Vennz17.

Yes it will end on March 31st if isn't sold out first  Wink

Stay tunned

Okay, I am see my address in "Hidden Cell"

Thanks Auctus team
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team

Hello Vennz17.

Yes it will end on March 31st if isn't sold out first  Wink

Stay tunned
Activity: 154
Auctus.org Team
when token payment will be done?
I have been waiting for ico auctus project for a finished.

Hello. Bounties will be open to claim within a week after the token sale, which will end the latest March 31st.
Merit: 105
Just want to raise a suggestion here on the bounty reward distribution. I hope that you will review first the ETH Wallet of the bounty participants if they want to change it since this bounty is already several months old and who would have known if some of the participants got hacked or changed their wallet address right? So I suggest that we confirm our information first before we proceed on the bounty distribution. Thanks!
Merit: 252

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
when token payment will be done?
I have been waiting for ico auctus project for a finished.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Industry feedback — a crucial element when innovating
https://blog.auctus.org/industry-feedback-a-crucial-element-when-innovating-76dbb1f33242

Over the past months, we’ve conducted several design sprints. The purpose is to think outside the box, brainstorm and to find new innovative ways to solve problems.

However, industry feedback is crucial and helps us put ideas into perspective. Next to having collaborated with robo advisory experts and other industry leading companies, Auctus has shared information with and received feedback from The Lab at Prudential Financial (part of Prudential’s Workplace Solutions Group).

The Lab is an innovation lab of Prudential Financial, the Newark, New Jersey headquartered financial services leader with more than $1 trillion of assets under management as of December 31, 2017.

The Lab focuses on designing unique next-generation solutions that have the potential to be implemented into Prudential’s product offerings, and that simultaneously transform the relationship the company has with its customers. Its mission is to help Prudential become the company its customers need in the 21st century.

Roshina Nandra, Vice President of the Lab said: “Prudential first began exploring blockchain technology three years ago, and started building proofs of concept two years ago.”

Raphael Vantroost, CEO at Auctus stated: “Over the past months, Auctus and The Lab at Prudential have engaged in valuable information sharing, that ultimately had an impact on our business model and the Auctus Platform.”

Besides being at the forefront of innovation, our team will always seek to bridge gaps between established businesses and new concepts in order to have a balance between proven concepts and new ideas.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Hello Guys.

We understand your concerns and we are sorry for that. On the terms, we have committed to distributing the bounties after the main token sale. By that time it was scheduled to November/2017, was postponed, and now will happen on March/2018. We will comply with the agreed and deliver the bounties after that.

Know is not good to wait but I can assure you it was for the benefit of the whole community which includes you guys.

Have you followed all our progress through this months? We have joined important partnerships (Ripio Network, Cofound.it), got crucial advisors (Philippe from 0x, Mitja from Cofound, among important ones from the industry), recently launched the alpha version of our platform. ( https://platform.auctus.org/ )

You can follow all our mainly milestones achievement on https://blog.auctus.org/

I can assure you that all the time the token sale (and bounty distribution) was postponed was used 150% to generate value to the token, and you will be much better compensated now then would be back in Nov. The waiting would have worth it Wink

Cheers!
I hope there is no delay in distribution, see the progress and progress of this project hopefully we will get our rights this month
Pages:
Jump to: