Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] BITDEGREE OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 16. (Read 63575 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Twitter rewards are quite disappointing: I have a 29k followers account, worked on this since day 1 and only 40 tokens..

Omg!!! I thought it was stakes not token!! This is quite disappointing if that would be the case..

I believe and I hope its a stake, The manager needs to clarify things up. I'm hoping to see tokens allocation very soon, to keep participants calm.

I think it stake, not Token. As i remember for facebook and twitter bounty pool reward is 1.5M each.
For sign camp bounty it should be 1.5M because it's more than 50 participant.
Please correct me if i am wrong.
Need an answer from bounty manager, to clarify this issue.
thanks.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Twitter rewards are quite disappointing: I have a 29k followers account, worked on this since day 1 and only 40 tokens..

Omg!!! I thought it was stakes not token!! This is quite disappointing if that would be the case..

I believe and I hope its a stake, The manager needs to clarify things up. I'm hoping to see tokens allocation very soon, to keep participants calm.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Stay calm, guys!
I'm sure that today no company wants to be known as scammers. BitDigree is good decent team. Everyone keeps his reputation in the crypto community.
Surely the guys just a little make a mistake in the numbers, that's all. Let's wait for the official response of the BDG Team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I hope that the administration will promptly answer our questions about the bounty pool for signatures. You can not just cut the amount of payments!

It´s late. lets wait for the update tomorrow or maybe contact them on telegram.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
Hello Sir Community Manager!
I just looked at the signature bounty table and saw that the pool of tokens is three times less than what was originally promised. Tell me please what's the matter? It's some kind of mistake?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I hope that the administration will promptly answer our questions about the bounty pool for signatures. You can not just cut the amount of payments!
I see no reason to reduce the bounty pool, I hope manager will give us an answer soon

hope that too. but they did handle everything so well, I think they will sure correct the mistake in the table since everyone knows it was 1.500.000

maybe someone can pm Rokas in telegram to solve it over here
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
Hello! I have a question!
Why did you cut the company of signatures 3 times? There were 1.5 million tokens!

Please don't worry. We all think that this is just an unfortunate mistake that will probably be fixed soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Hello! I have a question!
Why did you cut the company of signatures 3 times? There were 1.5 million tokens!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I see no reason to reduce the bounty pool, I hope manager will give us an answer soon
Be kind to each other
BitDegree Community Man., I hope this is a mistake that will be fixed. Because it is very unprofitable for the project to lose reputation. Especially in white paper indicates that the bounty pool allocated 2% of tokens, it can not disappear without a trace.

Probably, the team simply did not enter the working rhythm after a short vacation and inadvertently made a mistake. Isn't it?
We will wait for the answer of the Community Manager.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
BitDegree Community Man., I hope this is a mistake that will be fixed. Because it is very unprofitable for the project to lose reputation. Especially in white paper indicates that the bounty pool allocated 2% of tokens, it can not disappear without a trace.
Be kind to each other
Maybe some mistake here?
Why only 500.000 BDG in signature bounty googledocs?

In other language Bounty threads i still can see 1.500.000 BDG for signature campaign. In this thread some days ago been 1.500.000 BDG too.

Here is it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2574440 1.500.000 tokens!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-bitdegree-official-bounty-thread-2473133 1.500.000 tokens!

and other...I can go on, but why? You can find it via site search with "bitdegree bounty" query.
The evidence is irrefutable, and in this thread we all remember the figure of 1,500,000 tokens for the campaign of signatures. Perhaps someone made a screenshot?

Nevertheless, I believe that the team of such a wonderful project is honest and kind people who just made a mistake in the table and forgot to finish "1 million" before "500.000".

Please, fix the mistake in bounty table.

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your patience, the bounty rewards have been fully updated and you can check them out below. If you have any issues feel free to message me privately here on forums. Tokens will be distributed soon (by the end of January) so if you have any issue please inform us quickly.

Thank you all for participating!

Sir, bounty pool was 1.5m BDG for signature campaign, why it is 500k now? You raised hardcap, your goal is achieved, this is also merit those who wore your signature, why the pool is reduced?

maybe they made a mistake right now. I don´t think they would adjust the pool after the bounty. Especially after reaching the Hardcap. That would be more than unfair for every particpant of the signature campaign and would harm the reputation of the whole project
Activity: 462
Merit: 290

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your patience, the bounty rewards have been fully updated and you can check them out below. If you have any issues feel free to message me privately here on forums. Tokens will be distributed soon (by the end of January) so if you have any issue please inform us quickly.

Sir, bounty pool was 1.5m BDG for signature campaign, why it is 500k now? You raised hardcap, your goal is achieved, this is also merit those who wore your signature, why the pool is reduced?
Be kind to each other
Anyone knows when final spreadsheet will be available?

Now it looks like finally counted. I really hope that the tokens will be sent this week, as they wrote in the chat.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0

Hey everyone!

Hello Sir,

I think there must have been a mistake somewhere because i wrote Large articles but i'm seeing a reward of 1500 instead of 3000 per article on the spreadsheet.

Secondly, I wrote 2 Large articles for BitDegree.

Links to my articles:

https://steemit.com/bdg/@folajoseph/3a758d-bitdegree-revolutionizing-education-with-blockchain

https://medium.com/@fogunmoye/bitdegree-revolutionizing-education-with-blockchain-e5eaa3ef9c42

Kindly help me to correct this.

Thank You so much!!!

Folajoseph
Activity: 228
Merit: 10

Hey everyone!

I have participated in signature campaign and i am in spreadsheet with stake, thanks.
I don't know what happened maybe i made mistake while filling form. There is Eth address in my Bitcointalk Username graph.
If its problem please correct signature campaign spreadsheet №76 Bitcointalk username-tornikejr.
Thanks for giving chance to be part of this. This is great project and i believe it will be successful.

Signature can be removed now?

Pages:
Jump to: