Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 32. (Read 111696 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
How long does it take to have bounty in my wallet ??
it has been a very long time to read that thread

We will have to wait untill the investors finished receiving their ETT Token, after that, we should be good to go. After all, Sylon has already finished auditing the right amount of ETT Token so we are ready for the distribution. Just wait a little more time Wink

Good news. Thanks or your update, hope distribution for investor will be finished than bounty hunter can get their payment.
Good job dev. I am in the rows number 571 and got 871 ETT, I hope ETT token can receive at top exchanger like poloniex or bittrex and I will keep for at least 3 months because all price coins are rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

We will have to wait untill the investors finished receiving their ETT Token, after that, we should be good to go. After all, Sylon has already finished auditing the right amount of ETT Token so we are ready for the distribution. Just wait a little more time Wink

Good news. Thanks or your update, hope distribution for investor will be finished than bounty hunter can get their payment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Waiting for the bounty distribution, we have wait for long long time, good luck guys.

yes, bro me too i am wait for long time for the bounty

you are Not Alone All 300+ participant are waiting like you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
but they have no way only to do patients like you 
Exactly, We are all waiting for bounties distribution. It will takes time. Investor distribution > ETT going to market > Bounties distribution
Activity: 364
Waiting for the bounty distribution, we have wait for long long time, good luck guys.

you are Not Alone All 300+ participant are waiting like you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
but they have no way only to do patients like you 
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Final versions of spreadsheets have been sent to bounties distributor. No address will be updated anymore. Therefore, I will not answer to any PM asking for address change anymore.

Thank you for your comprehension!
this is good news and im waiting for distributions
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Good news, I like hearing about op confirmation, can't waiting for ETT receive.to myetherwallet. And next steps is ETT available at top exchange for trade.
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
Congratulations Dev and team for hard work success ICO
Hopefully this project will get nice exchange in marketplace #Bittrex or Poloniex soon
Glad to see that the bounty will be distributed soon.

Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Final versions of spreadsheets have been sent to bounties distributor. No address will be updated anymore. Therefore, I will not answer to any PM asking for address change anymore.

Finally we got a great news Cool
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
good info for ETT,,  i like it
Activity: 383
Activity: 447
World peace
I am not participants here but interest to collect this coin, I see in https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info but not see ETT code, is need setting or must add custom token?
You can see how to add a marker to MyEtherWallet.
https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/how-to-withdraw-and-store-your-encryptotel-tokens-ett-231afd5f7c40
Good luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Distribution will be the next few days. They still withdrawal to ico investors. It will need 1-2 more days. After that the bounty distribution will start.
Where you got the news brother? i mean i want to know the source of news. Actually campaign maager here not confirmed any news about distribution ETT token. so why i am asking you about this. hope you will clear it

There is no exact date of distribution of bounty even the exchange except dex is not yet determined. Thar date is just a speculation without basis since the distribution of the token of the investors is not yet done. The investors have a week before the bounty hunters touch their bounty. So expect bounty distribution next week.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Glad to see that the bounty will be distributed soon.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
must be differrent to set up with ethereum and waves token that it took them this long. i chose waves network to recieve my token for easy of use, logging to waves platform is all in one. its a dex and its also your wallet.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Distribution will be the next few days. They still withdrawal to ico investors. It will need 1-2 more days. After that the bounty distribution will start.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

finally those people who always ask if when will be the distribution, here's what you are looking for.
i hope you will stop asking repeatedly about when is the distribution. since addresses are being sent already to the bounty distributors, might as well to keep calm and wait for the tokens to be in your wallet rather than asking from time to time. it just so annoying. hmm.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: