Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 28. (Read 111696 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I want to joined EncryptoTel twitter campaign sir
goodluck with your ICOs
thank you
The ICO has been finished and also for all bounty campaign has ended

all the bounty participant has wait for the distribution

if I'm not wrong they can reached 4Million USD from ICO
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I want to joined EncryptoTel twitter campaign sir
goodluck with your ICOs
thank you
Activity: 308
It toke so long , No news about exchange ,no news about bounty ~
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So when bounty will send...?

They will send bounty anytime soon now, manager sent the final spreadsheet to the dev now all they have to do is sent out the bounties.

Keep calm guys , we have to wait Smiley . Finally we hope to get our bounties

all people still waiting news for update
I think dev still work and busy

What can we do, just wait and wait.
Activity: 474
Merit: 251

They will send bounty anytime soon now, manager sent the final spreadsheet to the dev now all they have to do is sent out the bounties.

all people still waiting news for update
I think dev still work and busy
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

Activity: 294

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Now we need to be added at bittrex exchange then the prcice of ETT will skyrocket.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
When will the payment be made?

Maybe next week. I'm also part of the bounty campaign of this project. And now, my current signature campaign was finished and will distribute bounty but still ETT didn't finish for the distribution. Hahaha. Maybe I should join again another campaign.  Grin

This campaign looks to be one of the biggest paying campaigns I have ever seen, should have joined this campaign, the payout looks too good than normal BTC paying campaigns

so does that SONM i suppose. most of the ICO raised by ETH tokens has huge payout due to the spike of prices. waves token i think will also be working this way although they don't have higher value as of now but still its substantial enough to see its now worth $6. ETT is also in wavesplatform. its price is way higher than on ETH too.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
waiting for it to add on exchange
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Maybe next week. I'm also part of the bounty campaign of this project. And now, my current signature campaign was finished and will distribute bounty but still ETT didn't finish for the distribution. Hahaha. Maybe I should join again another campaign.  Grin

This campaign looks to be one of the biggest paying campaigns I have ever seen, should have joined this campaign, the payout looks too good than normal BTC paying campaigns
Activity: 272
http://isprofits.com/
I recorded a video on YouTube https://youtu.be/H1V3_6rzNog
I can not find the table with the participants
Activity: 837
Merit: 500

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Activity: 1190
Waves Decentralized Exchange   ETT/BTC    $0.186761
Waves Decentralized Exchange   ETT/WAVES   $0.390521   

Has anyone ever regret choosing ether this time now that ETT price in WAVES is much better than having it on ETH network?  From now on, if there will be tokens using both blcokchain, I will definitely choose WAVESplatform. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Which stock market ETT is trading in?
When to do bounty distribution ?
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
To receive the ETT bounty tokens and possible Incent bonus tokens, you have to add the following custom tokens:

Encryptotel:

Contract address: 0xe0c72452740414d861606a44ccd5ea7f96488278
Symbol: ETT
Decimals: 8

Incent:

Contract address: 0x3ff8c78e266395d08f41ef1631391f0050d48081
Symbol: INC
Decimals: 8

To receive our bounty do we have to add custom token ?
Absolutely yes, If you joined in the campaign bounty you should add custom token in your Myetherwallet to receive your reward.
Thanks for your useful information.

Thank you for your information. so there is nothing to ask again when later the distribution will begin.
Hopefully, all this important stuff to read in order not to get confused again later.
it would be help to us
Activity: 1792
Congratulations to ETT project and twitter bounty participants, the distribution will be doing today or tomorrow, I think this is a good project and altcoin, don't sell hurry because the price will go up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I am got 380 token, can't waiting to see ETT available at big exchanger such as poloniex, I will keep and buy more ETT coin agai. Hope price this coin will skyrocketing like others. Good job ETT team.
Pages:
Jump to: