Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 27. (Read 111696 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
When to bounty distributed, please update the distribution for bounty  Cool

maybe june 21, 2017 can distribution bounty
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
When to bounty distributed, please update the distribution for bounty  Cool
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Check EncryptoTel listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/encryptotel/
Good News

need another exchanger, big exchanger, bittrex
if only dex wave exchange and tidex exchanger not enough

Exactly, after they raised the money, they disappeared, very disappointed because of no more support.

Are you even reading the update of the devs or knew what really going on in this project. The distribution for the investors is not yet 100% finish that's why trading is not yet focus. And look carefully the trading volume. You made me laugh by complaining for dump price without any idea on the project.
Activity: 297
Good News

Exactly, after they raised the money, they disappeared, very disappointed because of no more support.
Activity: 812
Which trades on the stock market
ETT

Hi
Wasn't Crystal clear
about your asking. But my
best assumption goes
into current trading options available for ETT!
If that's correct, ETT already
get listed 2 exchange.
1/Waves Dex :
http://www.wavesplatform.com/
2/https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/wETT_BTC

Thanks

Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com
Good News

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am also waiting for the signature bounty, do we have a date when it will be sent to all the participants since investors tokens distribution was already started 2-3 days back.. So hopefully by this week.?

bounty distribution one week after investor receive token finish
if today distribution to investor finish, maybe june 21, 2017 can distribution bounty
Activity: 322
Which trades on the stock market
ETT
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am also waiting for the signature bounty, do we have a date when it will be sent to all the participants since investors tokens distribution was already started 2-3 days back.. So hopefully by this week.?
Activity: 337
I really hope bounty will be distributed next week but there is no certain date yet when we, bounty participants will receive our bounty since there are some problems occuring on ETT distribution for investors as seen on slack channel and as of now encryptotel team works in solving all investors' concern about ett withdrawal I think bounty will be distributed by next week at the very least. I might be wrong but let's hope it will be distributed soon.

anyone understand what this guy talking about?
why I just see,  receive our bounty,  bounty soon,  let'wait bounty,  l hope bounty  Grin
He is junker, maybe Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I really hope bounty will be distributed next week but there is no certain date yet when we, bounty participants will receive our bounty since there are some problems occuring on ETT distribution for investors as seen on slack channel and as of now encryptotel team works in solving all investors' concern about ett withdrawal I think bounty will be distributed by next week at the very least. I might be wrong but let's hope it will be distributed soon.

anyone understand what this guy talking about?
why I just see,  receive our bounty,  bounty soon,  let'wait bounty,  l hope bounty  Grin
Activity: 322
Activity: 854
einc.io
It toke so long , No news about exchange ,no news about bounty ~
In the previous page team said that twitter bounty will distribution will do monday and tuesday, maybe today will distribution twitter bounty, be patient please.

Awards will be distributed this week at the signature I'm thinking that's good news .
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
It toke so long , No news about exchange ,no news about bounty ~
In the previous page team said that twitter bounty will distribution will do monday and tuesday, maybe today will distribution twitter bounty, be patient please.
Activity: 252
So the only news now is that everyone is waiting for token distribution  Grin
I almost forget i was join this campaign..hope it can closed soon..
Activity: 560
So the only news now is that everyone is waiting for token distribution  Grin
Yeah but I think the wait would be over soon, peteratincent, who is helping with investor distribution and answering questions on slack said that investor distribution is down to the last 5% or so, he didn't mention when it will be finished but he said it would not be long before they finish it. For now thats the latest news from slack channel.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

In a nutshell yea but everyone is also eagerly waiting for the listing in BITTREX. Don't know which will happen faster listing or distribution.

the distribution for bounty hunters will happen after the listing on other exchange and after the ico investors have dumped.  Cheesy this has been going on for some time already. but why would you ask for more exchange when its already on DEX. it seem to belong there after all its a waves token.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

In a nutshell yea but everyone is also eagerly waiting for the listing in BITTREX. Don't know which will happen faster listing or distribution.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Pages:
Jump to: