Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 29. (Read 104163 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
If I understood correctly, after reading the last few pages of this thread - then I can still join the Twitter campaign... So -

#JOIN Twitter campaign

@EvgeniyRomeyko
Followers (as real Twitteraudit): 2847 (97%)

In order to join the twitter campaign please provide the following information:

Twitter Username:
Twitter Profile URL:
Bitcointalk Username:
Bitcointalk profile URL:
ETH Address:
Twitter Follower Count:

Anyone else looking to join the twitter campaign, please provide the above information so we can ensure that you are entered into the system correctly and therefore are allocated stakes.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Joined the Twitter campaign. I believe that this project will work well, I'm happy to be a part of supporting this wonderful project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
#JOIN
Bitcointalk username: tedes
Forum rank: jr member
ETH  addres:0x05C2395529416010Ba90F5Df6d8E7c9dCe754FdC
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
TWITTER BOUNTY FOLLOWERS

Dear Bounty Supporters,

I appreciate there has been some issues regarding the twitter campaign. The challenge has been taking the old information from the spreadsheets and applying them to our system, then obtaining the information from twitter API.

If you find your details missing please reply with your full twitter username and we will manually address the issue. We will ensure that you receive your stakes correctly.

This has only been an issue for previously signed twitter followers, any new comers will not experience this issue, since your information is put into the new tracking system.

I apologise for the issue experienced.

Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Hello Pete;
I am not the old spreadsheet.
The new spreadsheet has been given zero stake.
I've retweeted all the tweets in your account and liked it.
Would you please check?

Twitter url : https://twitter.com/hayirtabi

Thanks...

I have updated your records, please wait to see the next stake update.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
joined on youtube and telegram campaign
good luck for all
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
If I understood correctly, after reading the last few pages of this thread - then I can still join the Twitter campaign... So -

#JOIN Twitter campaign

@EvgeniyRomeyko
Followers (as real Twitteraudit): 2847 (97%)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
hello sir, sorry I left from the signature campaign, hopefully I get paid from my participation for several weeks. check the spreadsheet number 41. thank you very much.
Activity: 224
TWITTER BOUNTY FOLLOWERS

Dear Bounty Supporters,

I appreciate there has been some issues regarding the twitter campaign. The challenge has been taking the old information from the spreadsheets and applying them to our system, then obtaining the information from twitter API.

If you find your details missing please reply with your full twitter username and we will manually address the issue. We will ensure that you receive your stakes correctly.

This has only been an issue for previously signed twitter followers, any new comers will not experience this issue, since your information is put into the new tracking system.

Hello Pete;
Would you please check?

Thanks...

I have updated your records, please wait to see the next stake update.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello! I would like to say that I am leaving the signature campaign, nevertheless I will still follow the project. Thank you guys, I wish you good luck!

Thank you for updating me and thank you for your help and support.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
Hello! I would like to say that I am leaving the signature campaign, nevertheless I will still follow the project. Thank you guys, I wish you good luck!
TWITTER BOUNTY FOLLOWERS

Dear Bounty Supporters,

Hello Pete;
Would you please check?

Thanks...

We will look into this for you.

Activity: 546
Merit: 280
TWITTER BOUNTY FOLLOWERS

Dear Bounty Supporters,

Hello Pete;
Would you please check?

Thanks...
Hi Bounty manger!

I just want to ask if these are the real updated spreadsheets, because you're replying a different spreadsheet to other members, and is it true that you only needed 1000 registered people on each with more than 1000 followers each on twitter campaign?, because on my quoted post; spreadsheet has already reached its limit.

I only have 700+ followers on twitter, please tell me that I'm not rejected.

Sorry to bother you for this and thanks in advance for answering my question.

No thats fine you can still apply. It was so stop people with hardly any followers from joining. Or people creating multiple accounts.

whats difference in Old Stakes and Stakes?

which one to consider?

Ignore "Old Stakes", I have only kept that there for reference.

Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
Hi Bounty manger!

I just want to ask if these are the real updated spreadsheets, because you're replying a different spreadsheet to other members, and is it true that you only needed 1000 registered people on each with more than 1000 followers each on twitter campaign?, because on my quoted post; spreadsheet has already reached its limit.

I only have 700+ followers on twitter, please tell me that I'm not rejected.

Sorry to bother you for this and thanks in advance for answering my question.
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Actively take part in your bounty campaign from 22/12, I do repost all of your posts, but I do not observe myself in the table. Stakes are not counted. Could you fix this?
twitter username: @mad_prizrak9484
Number of Spreadsheet: 1208
Thank you!

prizrak9484 your details have been corrected in master database, however please await for next stake update to be visible in spreadsheet.

Well, thank you very much, I'll wait. Very nice when messages will not be ignored! =) 
A pleasure to work with you!
TWITTER BOUNTY FOLLOWERS

Dear Bounty Supporters,

Dear managers. I participate in the twitter campaign from 12/11/2017 and regularly retweets from the official page. Why do I have only 5 applications for almost 2 months of work? Check, please.

klasik1980, for some reason your stakes were never entered on the original documents, however going back we have retraced and correct for stakes. This has been updated in master database but please wait for the stakes update spreadsheet to see your results.

Good afternoon. Actively take part in your bounty campaign from 22/12, I do repost all of your posts, but I do not observe myself in the table. Stakes are not counted. Could you fix this?
twitter username: @mad_prizrak9484
Number of Spreadsheet: 1208
Thank you!

prizrak9484 your details have been corrected in master database, however please await for next stake update to be visible in spreadsheet.

Pages:
Jump to: