Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 33. (Read 104163 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Need to register a second time for the company bounty twitter? I'm a member of the bounty from 11.10! I registered the second time this correctly or not?

No! "No you don't need to re-register, just review the new stake system and adapt your activities to how you see fit. We will ensure you get the correct stakes.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens"
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Need to register a second time for the company bounty twitter? I'm a member of the bounty from 11.10! I registered the second time this correctly or not?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have joined to twitter bounty
gl
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Good time. Tell me please, I registered in the twitter campaign 12.11, but I do not find myself in the spreadsheet in the second column. My steaks are counted?
Thank you

Good time. Answer please.
Thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Hi, I can leave the signature company, without having lost my stacks?

Yes you may, just make sure to let me know so i can work out the stakes you are owed up to date. If you don't let me know you may lose out on stakes.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi, I can leave the signature company, without having lost my stacks?
Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
joining the youtube campaign,is there any spreadsheet for this campaign?

Great glad to have you join this one and help with it. I will have to speak with Jake about getting that in place.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Please see below the YouTube bounty campaign spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EGeKCgg6VcE_V2j1g3yy4_QWFCXzbVTCTOqds4vizgM/edit?usp=sharing

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I want to know if I get tokens for a twitter bounty, my name is not highlighted in green.
Tell me please.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hello, can I leave the signature campaign now while saving my stacks?

Yes you will save your stakes if you leave now, as long as you have followed and stayed within all the rules.

If you would like to leave the campaign, please be sure to notify me before you do so, otherwise your stakes may not count or be added.

I also leave the signature campaign and already messaged you, hope to save my stakes. Thank you.
Activity: 224
Sir, in Sylons spreadsheet final result? Because i made 84 retweets before 20 Dec, but in spreadsheet only 29.
Number on spreadsheet - 219

Hi mankeekv,

The spreadsheet hasn't been updated on that for a while - but Jake will be updating it very soon. We will confirm your counts as well, sorry for the delay.

Activity: 322
Sir, in Sylons spreadsheet final result? Because i made 84 retweets before 20 Dec, but in spreadsheet only 29.
Number on spreadsheet - 219
Activity: 756
If I would like to continue support in bounty , do I need register one more time?

Hi dedocry,

No you do not need to register again, as long as your details are in the spreadsheet your stakes will be tracked.

thank you for the fast response
Activity: 728
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Hi Mr. Pete, just to inform that I would like to keep on supporting by continuing the campaign. Thanks and Merry Christmas
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

No you do not need to register again, as long as your details are in the spreadsheet your stakes will be tracked.

Hi, we still don't have to post reports here, they are counted automatically right?
Activity: 434
Good time. Tell me please, I registered in the twitter campaign 12.11, but I do not find myself in the spreadsheet in the second column. My steaks are counted?
Thank you
If I would like to continue support in bounty , do I need register one more time?

Hi dedocry,

Activity: 22
#proof of authentication
Hi Admin, i want to join twitter campaign
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/kredikartlari
Thank you
Activity: 2
hello JCBAHY!
I want to make sure that I will stop following your project because I want to move to another project.
I am very sorry for this. and for the stake that I received please to update.
Thank you!

hey dear farticipate our bounty programe-Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Reddit,
and Translation & moderation earn Token
(1 TrakToken = 0.000704225352 ETH)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicotrakinvest-global-stock-investing-resource-built-around-your-needs-2606338

Activity: 756
joining the youtube campaign,is there any spreadsheet for this campaign?

Great glad to have you join this one and help with it. I will have to speak with Jake about getting that in place.

Pages:
Jump to: