Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [BOUNTY] [ICO ESCROWED] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 31. (Read 104163 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hi, I would like to rejoin the signature campaign. I am number 59 on signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
I registered on the tweet of the campaign on December 24, I was not included in the steaks Sad Sad Sad Sad

Could you check?
1222 line in the table of participants

Yes I can see it hasn't pulled some people through into the tracking system. I will look into this. Please bare with us.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I registered on the tweet of the campaign on December 24, I was not included in the steaks Sad Sad Sad Sad

Could you check?
1222 line in the table of participants
Activity: 104
TWITTER CAMPAIGN UPDATE

The issue with the Twitter Tracker should now be resolved. Please see the link below and click the tab "Stakes" also coloured green.

Twitter Campaign Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sf-hKVbWRLJgFXTsykgew7Vhv2t-1tutnXn738gN0Fc/edit#gid=122329866

Please let me know if you have any issues or if there is anything wrong with your information. Some people are missing their ETH addresses, for those people, please PM me your ETH address along with your column number in the spreadsheet so I can add them in for you.

Once again, thank you for your support and patience. We apologise for the delay.

In the table tweeter campaign from December 7, participants are not highlighted in green. This is normal? I can register or I will not be given green, and I will not get a reward?

Please ignore that, it is the old system.

Activity: 73
In the table tweeter campaign from December 7, participants are not highlighted in green. This is normal? I can register or I will not be given green, and I will not get a reward?
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE TO ALL BOUNTY HUNTERS

I understand that many of you have frustrations and questions, however as we have asked multiple times before, please keep all bounty related messages to this thread only. If you would like to PM/DM me, please feel free to do so. I will get back to you as soon as I can, but please understand that we are all working hard here at TriForce Tokens and all have multiple things we need to be doing in order for our project to be successful.

Please feel free to participate in our other channels, threads and social media, just please refrain from asking bounty related questions.

We have been working on resolving the Twitter Tracker which we believe will be fixed today. I will post an update once we know it is fixed. Apologise for any inconvenience and the delays.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Hello while this campaign was managed by Sylon we didn't write reports, now do we need to do this?
Also See that twitter table contains 2pages of stakes - old and new

No you do not need to post reports. Our new twitter tracking should have everything covered now.

The old and the new are so I can compare what the issue is and relay that back to the development team. This will be resolved today.

Hi Bounty Manager,
I have a question as I am participating in this campaign since beginning,Do I needs to fill the registration form again to continue???Kindly clarify so that I will not miss anything in the end.

No you do not need to re-register. All you information has been pulled across, the issue we had was with our twitter tracking. We believe we have fixed and we are working on resolving it today.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hello while this campaign was managed by Sylon we didn't write reports, now do we need to do this?
Also See that twitter table contains 2pages of stakes - old and new
Activity: 476
I fascinated with games, and this one have amazing concept. We are hoping this claim more audience and success.
Activity: 490
Hi Bounty Manager,
I have a question as I am participating in this campaign since beginning,Do I needs to fill the registration form again to continue???Kindly clarify so that I will not miss anything in the end.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Passion brought Us here....
I love the idea behind this project, its got exciting use case, this indeed a LAMBO in the making
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
#JOIN
Proof of Authentication
Joined tweeter campaign
tweeter Username : @icohaber
Hi All,

We are aware that none of your stakes for the Twitter campaign have been updated. We would like to apologise for the inconvenience. We thought we had resolved the issue, but unfortunately it needs more work.

You will not lose any of your stakes so do not worry. We are working on this as we speak, but please understand that we have a lot of other things to be working on also. We will get it fixed as soon as possible and we will be sure to update you all.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to have it fixed soon.

Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Hello Bounty Manager I am joining the tweeter company!
@luda041109
Check my retweets, I'm not in the table, I've been bounty for a very long time
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
i have joined in the program. awesome. thanks
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
@JCBAHY
Hello, Jake Ashby,
I looked at the updated table of Twitter and did not see a single stake near me. Strange, I already have a lot of tens of retweets.
Pages:
Jump to: