Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Gimli - Decentralized live stream bets and interactions - page 13. (Read 10543 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I not found spreadsheet bounty to know activty campaign, Whether it will be created later?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Joined social media campaign

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I do not understand, we must do no more than 1 repost a day?

I think you can do more 1 re-tweet/share in a day. For a week's stake, you must have to make at-least 10 retweets
That's right!

Every comment (at least 30 characters per comment) – 2 shares

Comment must be in English?
Comments can be in other languages  Smiley
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Every comment (at least 30 characters per comment) – 2 shares

Comment must be in English?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

I think you can do more 1 re-tweet/share in a day. For a week's stake, you must have to make at-least 10 retweets
Bounty Manager
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
When does the week, finish? Also, when does the campaign end?

We'll check randomly every 7-day week that goes from Sunday to Saturday night (GMT), we won't be super strict though Smiley

You'll need to stick with us til the token sale to have your signature bounty participation counted.
Okay, thanks for the reply. Posting is not that tough for me to do so I will meet the requirements for the week.

Is there a specific date for the ICO to begin and finish yet? I hope you guys are working on it because there might not be that many people wanting to promote this coin for more than 1.5 months. I think this project will do well though so I hope you have an answer, thanks again.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I have join sosial media bounty campaign.. waiting form spread sheet sir.. i wish be success project.. tell me detail if three are new information.. thanks..
Bounty Manager
joined to your social media bounty campaign twitter & facebook!
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
I wanna join facebook and twitter campaign...i already like your facebook page and follow twitter account. but i have some questions...

1. how can i join this campaign..?? there is no form or spreadsheet. how can i understand that i'm in this campaign and how can i understand that my work
    is going right way without spreadsheet...??

2. is form and spreadsheet under constriction..? if it is when you'll submitted it..??

3. or we just like n share your content and you check this manually...?

Please help me out...Thank you.. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
sir may Inewbie follow bounty twitter and facebook
Activity: 658
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

We'll check randomly every 7-day week that goes from Sunday to Saturday night (GMT), we won't be super strict though Smiley

You'll need to stick with us til the token sale to have your signature bounty participation counted.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I noticed that the same questions were asked within the Slack channel though nobody seemed to have an answer for that question. If you could let us know then that would be very appreciated, thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. waiting form registration ,. thanks ,.
Activity: 205
how to join social media? registration link please?
Activity: 199
Hello, how can i know that I was approved for campaign?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
Can I join on Twitter bounty campaign, I am newbie here on Bitcointalk, but my Twitter account has one year old
Activity: 896
I already apply for Filipino translator through email application. I hope that I can get a good feedback from you. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: