Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 3. (Read 18478 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
wishing the team all the best, had taken part in the bounty campaign, havent received anything for it yet, have the bounties been paid ?

Maybe you should PM sylon about your problem.
I know sylon where going to understand on why you are not receiving bounty rewards yet.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
wishing the team all the best, had taken part in the bounty campaign, havent received anything for it yet, have the bounties been paid ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Frins87
Forum rank: Newbie
Posts count:  (including your registration post)41
ETH address: 0x93843c248a882d8c24DB4e9786EB1C68F0a2fF02

what are you doing ? this campaign was end in Nov 2. and they distributed the token also.
Maybe you should participate on the other campaign.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Frins87
Forum rank: Newbie
Posts count:  (including your registration post)41
ETH address: 0x93843c248a882d8c24DB4e9786EB1C68F0a2fF02
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
thank you sylon for the token I received from you. I hope this project will be more successful in the future.
I will sell my coins at an expensive price.

But for now the value of the token was so dump, Need another time to wait when the value of the token will pump.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
My bounty rewards shift on my myetherwallet addy. Right now, Oyster price dmn low, I'll hold my PRL a long time. The rate is down a lot but believe the project will trun back in regular price.

We hope so it will going to a regular price, Because some of us in here are waiting for that, So must better to hold it until the price have in a good value.
For now its was so dump in etherdelta.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Received my payment thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
This token nothing costs on ED. It so sad.  Huh
I feel very sorry for investors

It was too low for now, Maybe in the coming 2018 the PRL will be going increase, I hope it will happen.
the number of dumpers was too high...if the investors are weak hands consider this dead...but at current prices is crazy to sell..better hodl now

The bounty to investment ratio was a little high.  They were expecting higher turnout.  Things like this will eventually lead to adaptation and evolution.  For example a system that says the bounty funds X% of what was sold in the crowdsale.

The good thing is that since bounty hunters are able to dump it is showing at least some people are still buying the coins be it cheap.

Personally I would hold until development continues.   I hope development continues as I like the idea.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

It was too low for now, Maybe in the coming 2018 the PRL will be going increase, I hope it will happen.
the number of dumpers was to high...if the investors are weak hands consider this dead...but at current prices is crazy to sell..better hodl now
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Just trying to confirm payout, though I am not planning on dumping because I have hopes for this tech with crossed fingers, so is this the erc20 token that came from 0xa0e85399a1daba8e3821b5f103a0b15b83f451bd??

I am not used to how MEW works and etherscan and often the tokens are labeled.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would like to say thank you so much to Dev & Sylon as a bounty manager for the token that i recieved through the twitter campaign  Cool

Good job OYSTER
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
Good Job all the team, congratulation for the project and today i have received my token into my wallet and i will sell it if the price is good,
good luck for all of us  Grin

So we must be better positive at all time we know the value of the PRL will going increase soon.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
thanks dev
I have received my gift for bounty twitter.
I hope the price will increase in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
My bounty rewards shift on my myetherwallet addy. Right now, Oyster price dmn low, I'll hold my PRL a long time. The rate is down a lot but believe the project will trun back in regular price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
thank dev and bounty manager, I have received the token today, anyway, if that any place can trade it in the future?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Good Job all the team, congratulation for the project and today i have received my token into my wallet and i will sell it if the price is good,
good luck for all of us  Grin
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Payment resived...thanks manager
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: