Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites - page 5. (Read 18478 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I just received my payment to your twitter bounty campaign, thank you so much and more power.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Dear manager, I did all the work Twitter , but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
number in the table
twitter
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE

Dear manager of the company, I once again ask you to change my wallet, I hope you did not forget about me, do not let scammers assign my work Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
As far as I can understand we are going to get the bounty after the completion of token sale which is still active. This is not bad.

We will get our tokens when the price will be at a bottom. The manager does not hurry up
yes that's right, it's better to wait and not be in a hurry because the manager will run everything well and surely all will get according as described
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
As far as I can understand we are going to get the bounty after the completion of token sale which is still active. This is not bad.

We will get our tokens when the price will be at a bottom. The manager does not hurry up
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
hey bounty manager, My stakes in twitter shows only for follow but I re-tweeted links not counted in it , because i written the twitter user name hitesh patel instead of "@hcp2606" 
Speradsheet NO. 658. Twitter User name: @hcp2606 and twitter profile link is : https://twitter.com/hcp2606 and   BitcoinTalk ID: helin9108
pls check it again and credit my stakes, and if you want i can give me you my all retweet links
 thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
I got some PRL tokens. Thanks team

Did you receive your PRL tokens ?
Why some of us participant in here not yet receive any token from Oyster.
This mate, could be paid by the Oyster airdrop program not from the bounty. I guess, Sylon is still working on it to finalise the spreadsheet and believe will deliver it in short time to the dev.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
I got some PRL tokens. Thanks team

Did you receive your PRL tokens ?
Why some of us participant in here not yet receive any token from Oyster.
Just looked at the Calculations in the Spreadsheet!

e.g. the first participant has 2000$ total in Stakes, but only gets 33340 tokens

and the price according to coinmarketcap

So this should be: 55790 tokens, nearly twice the amount  Huh

if true oyster coin prices as listed above, then there will be a large harvest for participants who follow the signature campaign because I see the number of tokens in the can by participants of the signature campaign is tens of thousands, congratulations to the participants who have followed this project oyster .

I guess the value of Oyster its going to dump, When i see on the coinmarketcap the valu was going down for now.

Looking at the total tokens paid out I'm wishing now I got involved in this sig campaign.
I'm pretty sure you would be happy with that amount for such a short bounty period.
Great return for a 3 week campaign.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

e.g. the first participant has 2000$ total in Stakes, but only gets 33340 tokens

if true oyster coin prices as listed above, then there will be a large harvest for participants who follow the signature campaign because I see the number of tokens in the can by participants of the signature campaign is tens of thousands, congratulations to the participants who have followed this project oyster .

I guess the value of Oyster its going to dump, When i see on the coinmarketcap the valu was going down for now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Activity: 532

So this should be: 55790 tokens, nearly twice the amount  Huh
maybe the calculation at the time of the price is not as listed above as mentioned. and for now there is a lot of price reductions around 48%. and the amount of tokens is not the same as you think
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Hello, dear Sylon. And if I say that I have 20 retweets, not 9? My number in the 679 spreadsheet :-)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
Thanks Sylon, a well run bounty campaign as usual. One of my fav managers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 516

So this should be: 55790 tokens, nearly twice the amount  Huh
Price to put it mildly sagged strongly, too big bonuses. And they trade only on Etherdelta for other stock exchanges, the addition is forecasted?
Why did Sylon not send the spreadsheet to the dev?  Huh I do not understand that
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Hello sir, I was not counted more than one week in the signature (spr 56). Although in the table for the first week the steaks are calculated
Activity: 826
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
Hello!
Tell me, please, why there are no new posts on Twitter and Facebook?
Bounty company still going?
Maybe the project is dead..

The campaign was totally end on November 2, And i think they will going to distributed the token soon.
Pages:
Jump to: