Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records - page 11. (Read 45918 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
hello al how about bounty can withdrawtransfer from viralexchange?

Answer from The Patientory Team. I think it is about all kinds of bounty.

If you participated in the crowdsale bounty campaign, you will not receive your PTOY until June 26.

https://medium.com/@patientory/an-important-note-for-all-ptoy-token-holders-27302b321f05
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
Still waiting for that, PTOY now listed in 2 popular exchange but the distribution for social media campaign in TVE still pending.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 145
Nah, not today...
Congrats all investor and bounty Hunters ptoy is added on bittrex now don't dump too early Smiley HODL!!
Activity: 420
I am here once and for all debunking the logical fallacies surrounding patientory.

You guys can watch this video of a person trying to demonize Patientory with a riddle of logical fallacies and preconceptions.

https://steemit.com/patientory/@stegenius777/patientory-is-not-a-scam-debunking-misconceptions
Activity: 168

PTOY already entered bitrex ,, hopefully the rate''to rise .
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Any news after ICO? Any problems?

The Are no problems, just patience .
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

The bounty campaign is complete. All tokens from the bounties will be distributed by the end of the day Saturday, June 17.

At your service,
Michael

Sorry for asking, today is June 19 and i see no Ptoy tokens in my wallet. All have the same problem?

check the link below.
https://medium.com/@patientory/an-important-note-for-all-ptoy-token-holders-27302b321f05 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Any news after ICO? Any problems?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

The bounty campaign is complete. All tokens from the bounties will be distributed by the end of the day Saturday, June 17.

At your service,
Michael

Sorry for asking, today is June 19 and i see no Ptoy tokens in my wallet. All have the same problem?

yes , me too .
i also see on my TVE but nothing
Activity: 700

At your service,
Michael

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
still no news for transfer from viralexchange?

NAH, still no news but i think they will be withdrawable from TVE within next few days.

Is there a spreadhseet for the blog bounty and other bounties? I have also on TVE but would like to see how many we are going to be awarded for the blog review bounty. I look forward to holding these and see how they go in a year from now.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

NAH, still no news but i think they will be withdrawable from TVE within next few days.
Activity: 135
Wow!
Highest price was 1 PTOY = 1 BTC. I hope in future PTOY will be there.

BTW, Price is dropping tremendously at the moment. From 20000 to 14000 in some minutes.

First orders are always trolls to fuck up the chart. I don't think anyone put serious buys at 1 BTC.
I'm not so worried about the drop. It will probably drop a little more and stabilize around 10k sat.

Hope it will stable at 10k satoshi. Because when it list in bittrex price will automatic up. Thanks dev for list in bittrex.
Activity: 280
If you participated in the crowdsale bounty campaign, you will not receive your PTOY until June 26.  Sad

Are sure about that they will release bounty at June 26 ?
it happy to know the exact date! thank you
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Market
PTOY/BTC
Last price
Volume 24-hours
311.61 BTC
Highest 24-hours
Lowest 24-hours
Change 24-hours
+102.28%
Our coins are strengthened before our eyes. I believe in the potential of the patient.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
If you participated in the crowdsale bounty campaign, you will not receive your PTOY until June 26.  Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
price of ico  0.00036btc ??
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
How many coins are there? What was the price of ico?
Pages:
Jump to: