Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records - page 10. (Read 45918 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Last night ptoy up until 27k satoshi but it was dump again to 17k satoshi. Hope it will not dump too much when payment bounty hunter distribute.
Expect the price to go down when bounties are distributed,it happens all the time,after the coins hitting the exchange the price just went down drastically but recovered really well in a couple of days which was astonishing and expect some volatility once the bounties are distributed.
Yeah just waiting for that. Until now bounty still not distribute and price in bittrex is 15k satoshi. Hope it will dump when bounty distribute and i will buy it.  Grin

I'm confused on what thoughts running on your mind, You said lately that you are hoping that PTOY will not gonna DUMP too much after the bounty distribution but now you have a change of heart regarding on your opinion and wish to Dump the price instead so that you can still grab some. Can I know what is the reason of your change of mind? I bought also PTOY during crowdsale and I'm still thinking to buy some more after the bounty distribution or before.
There is an early pump of price and people are willing to buy even if it's currently high, maybe the hype is still their but it will go back
down a bit in few days. However, this will be good for the bounty hunters because it will give great amount when they sold,
well as long as it will not drop below ICO, it's still good for all.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Last night ptoy up until 27k satoshi but it was dump again to 17k satoshi. Hope it will not dump too much when payment bounty hunter distribute.
Expect the price to go down when bounties are distributed,it happens all the time,after the coins hitting the exchange the price just went down drastically but recovered really well in a couple of days which was astonishing and expect some volatility once the bounties are distributed.
Yeah just waiting for that. Until now bounty still not distribute and price in bittrex is 15k satoshi. Hope it will dump when bounty distribute and i will buy it.  Grin

I'm confused on what thoughts running on your mind, You said lately that you are hoping that PTOY will not gonna DUMP too much after the bounty distribution but now you have a change of heart regarding on your opinion and wish to Dump the price instead so that you can still grab some. Can I know what is the reason of your change of mind? I bought also PTOY during crowdsale and I'm still thinking to buy some more after the bounty distribution or before.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Are you curious about Patientory?
Join us for our Live Update and AMA!

• TODAY at 6pm EDT / 2200 UTC

is the AMA still a live now ?
Activity: 322
Are you curious about Patientory?
Join us for our Live Update and AMA!

• TODAY at 6pm EDT / 2200 UTC

I thought that the bounties were supposed to be paid last Saturday. Did they run into some issues or was I just misinformed ?

What's with people who dump their bounties for cheap ? It cost you nothing but a little time, why would you not just wait and let it accumulate in price ?
To get some answers about bounties just check the link below.
https://medium.com/@patientory/an-important-note-for-all-ptoy-token-holders-27302b321f05

Thanks for the information. Now since it affects everyone that has tokens how is it that there are tokens being traded on the exchanges ? Something doesn't seem quite right about that
Activity: 246
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Where can we some calculations about bounty?
How much are we entitled to? Is there a breakdown per user?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I thought that the bounties were supposed to be paid last Saturday. Did they run into some issues or was I just misinformed ?

What's with people who dump their bounties for cheap ? It cost you nothing but a little time, why would you not just wait and let it accumulate in price ?
To get some answers about bounties just check the link below.
https://medium.com/@patientory/an-important-note-for-all-ptoy-token-holders-27302b321f05

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Can't wait my bounty to sell

Why do you want to sell so fast? Hodl ! Grin
Activity: 280
Can't wait my bounty to sell
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Investors be careful when the bounty is released, better wait until its released actually Cheesy
the price in coinmarketcap:
$0.452273 (239.28%)
0.00018105 BTC (239.28%)
0.00127073 ETH (259.86%
after bounty distribution i expect the price to be $0.30

Price will drop yes but that would be the best time for the people who missed the ICO to fill their bag with tokens.

So that you will be the one who will dump your token? PTOY price is not dumped at all with 17k sats each. Expect more dump in the following days because the bounty distribution is near to happen next week. Many will be panic selling once bounty will be released. I can't wait to grabbed cheap tokens from bounty holder.
Activity: 135
Investors be careful when the bounty is released, better wait until its released actually Cheesy
$0.452273 (239.28%)
0.00018105 BTC (239.28%)
0.00127073 ETH (259.86%

Price will drop yes but that would be the best time for the people who missed the ICO to fill their bag with tokens.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
omg am miss this one.  Undecided
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Patientory (PTOY) no more on coinmarketcap.com with status (Pre-Launch) but still can't withdrawal from TheViralexcange.
Why?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
$0.452273 (239.28%)
0.00018105 BTC (239.28%)
0.00127073 ETH (259.86%

Activity: 383
$0.452273 (239.28%)
0.00018105 BTC (239.28%)
0.00127073 ETH (259.86%
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
A very good project and very productive. Coupled with the distribution to investors and bounty hounter very quickly. Congratulate once again on the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: