Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] PATIENTORY: Blockchain-Secured Medical Records - page 8. (Read 45918 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 265
There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
is a schedule. I hope Devs will announce soon...
You're right, They've made an official announcement about the bounty distribution schedule and I hope they are professionals to do it.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
when we would have twitter bounty out from TVE?

Promised to release June 25  https://theviralexchange.com/dashboard/wallets

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.
Yes still not available.Whats wrong with TVE? There's no update when will we be able to withdraw.

without problem about TVE, only wait dev distribution coin
before TVE can withdraw, the first distribution signature campaign
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Today is June 25.....
Today is June 26 when i check my account withdrawing PTOY still not available in TVE. Still waiting for this.
Yes still not available.Whats wrong with TVE? There's no update when will we be able to withdraw.
I think it's nothing wrong with TVE, Only the dev still putting off to be distributed. They says June 25 we will able to make withdraw from TVE but not yet at all.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
There must be some kind of announcement now, bounty hunters are waiting for this day to receive their rewards.
Prices has dump, maybe investors are thinking it will dump more when it will be release, but whatever it is, a schedule
is a schedule. I hope Devs will announce soon...
Activity: 672
I expect a lot on this coin, because the concept is used
But now there are doubts arising from too many reasons
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Today is June 25.....
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
One of the worst coins i ever saw. For bounty distrubition even they hiding who will get how many tokens. Even how many tokens they will distrubute is hidden. They saying up to but no one knows its 100k or 750k. And delaying distrubition time twice maybe we will see today 3rd. At the end probably they will send couple coins to the people and keep the rest dor themselves. What a shame
they are already count out everyone 's stake and write it on the spreadsheets . all the people clearly know how much tokens they will got
Show me where is the list with actual token?
Activity: 280
One of the worst coins i ever saw. For bounty distrubition even they hiding who will get how many tokens. Even how many tokens they will distrubute is hidden. They saying up to but no one knows its 100k or 750k. And delaying distrubition time twice maybe we will see today 3rd. At the end probably they will send couple coins to the people and keep the rest dor themselves. What a shame
they are already count out everyone 's stake and write it on the spreadsheets . all the people clearly know how much tokens they will got
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
Yes, all participants are very looking forward for bounty distribution. But take into account the fact that devs did not promised make bounty payment on 25 or 26 of june.

If you participated in the crowdsale bounty campaign, you will not receive your PTOY until June 26.

Thus, again paymants may be postponed for uncertainty period.
Dua
Activity: 616

Today is June 25.....
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Last time managers voiced the update of their messages with a comma under which it was on June 26 that the distribution was assigned. Therefore ladies and gentlemen, Congratulations, Perhaps today we will wait for the distribution of the Bounty signature campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 282

Today is June 25.....
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
Up to 750,000 PTOY tokens have been assigned to the signature campaign - adjusted in proportion to the total raised in the crowdsale.

but according to gdoc, why total bounty for signature campaign only 600 000 PTOY?

You should read the previous page to find out your answer. What you want to ask has been clarified by Patientory.
Respectfully, that's not accurate. Please see the bounty rules here on bitcointalk (http://bitly.com/BountyDetails): "Up to 750,000 PTOY tokens have been assigned to the signature campaign - adjusted in proportion to the total raised in the crowdsale."

The 750,000 PTOY tokens was the maximum amount we would distribute for the signature campaign if we reached the maximum amount of USD in the crowdsale. Since the crowdsale sold out in only three days, it did not raise as much USD as anticipated. That's why we had to adjust the signature bounty and the stakes.

Thanks again for your support. The tokens from the bounties will be released by the end of the day Saturday, June 17.

At your service,
Michael

but the team said that they give UP TO 750000 PTOY not ( USD ) and they sold out the all tokens (PTOY),
sounds all bounty hunters who participated in this campaign r idiots  Grin

I asked PATIENTORY about this distribution. But they escape from the answer.

You can read a topic about this (Russian) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/patientory-20-l-1969519

And we need translate to english.
Activity: 98
The social media campaign running through TVE is very good decision as there will be more accuracy and only genuine users will participate in those campaigns. The projects is based on very solid idea so it should not see any trouble of getting maximum token selling target.

The Bounty program has been finished in the TVE platform. All the PTOY token will be exchange in the Bittrex. Follow the official website of Patientory or the news letter.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
buy some coin now with low price maybe if you want have coin now hold until 2 month hope can get profit
i hope dev still work hard to contiuonus build this coin to going up and we hope on this distribution one week again no problem , and
project succes ,
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
26 Wait and do not guess on the coffee grounds Grin
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
the day is coming soon .can wait to see my ptoy show up in my wallet Grin

Did they set any fix date for the bounty distribution if yes can you tell me when the date is?
Activity: 280
the day is coming soon .can wait to see my ptoy show up in my wallet Grin
Pages:
Jump to: