Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 15. (Read 62583 times)

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Hi everybody,

In order to receive my bounties I created a wallet on https://waveswallet.io/.

I do not control at all this wallet, and I do not see the token PBT nor its symbol, is there a special manipulation to be done in order to be able to see its balance of PBT?

PS: I'm not sure the distribution of bounties has been made.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello.I have already sent you PM to change of ETH address to WAVES address. Thanks.
Activity: 254
i'm joined twitter campaign.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Hello...Sylon
I have already sent you PM to change of ETH address to WAVES address.
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Are primalbase now available on exchanger ?
if yes , where I Can find exchange Primalbase ?
I want to trade it , thanks
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hey sylion ı send you my waves address with pm. Could you check it ? Thank you for your efforts  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
is it okay if i provide my bittrex waves adress  for withdrawal ?

it may possible that your coin will never find your wallet if you use any exchange address. Try MEW for Eth token or waves wallet to receive waves token. It is recommended to use Waves wallet. make one in waveswallet.io and keep your seed safe. after creating wallet, back up your wallet and never share your seed to others. Register there by using user name and password . It is that easy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 266
PM with my WAVES address sent. Wait for update, thanks for great work Sylon!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
No you need to create a wallet that you have a full control not exchanger address. Try waveswallet.io that's the webwallet of waves.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
Hey sylon ... I've already sent a PM to you and requested the change of ETH address to WAVES address. thank you
Activity: 714
May i know what wallet you provide for waves token? Since i always use myetherwallet to get ETH token, I do not know about what wallet for waves who support this token?

Use waveswallet.io

So the waveswallet.io is like the equivalence of MEW ?
Yes it's almost the same the only difference is the waveswaller.io have thier own exchange .
Activity: 532
Hallo dev, I have PM to you regarding revision of ETH address to WAVES.
I hope everything is given the ease. Thank you very much. Your information is importen for me.
Activity: 518
Dear sir,

I was sent a PM containing waves address, waiting for update the google spreadsheet and get the payment. Great job sir, thank you.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Do we have to add TOKEN CREATION details on Waveswallet?

NO you don't!
I have already got ICO tokens there.

So is the waves wallet from appstore also can resieve a PBT? i am using a mobile phone for now my phone model is iphone so i download the apps from appstore my question is it okey to use for waves asset? Because in my ether wallet  you can use only in website unlike on waves that downloaded from appstore

I'm also waiting for the manager comfirmation about that,
can we are using the Waves addres from android appstore ?
Activity: 966
May i know what wallet you provide for waves token? Since i always use myetherwallet to get ETH token, I do not know about what wallet for waves who support this token?

Use waveswallet.io

waveswallet.io is Waves' official online wallet.  A bit different than MEW, I think.
Activity: 532
Maybe it time to attach [CLOSED] or [ENDED] to the thread subject, no?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole

Use waveswallet.io

Activity: 308
Congratulations to all bounty participants as soon as they will get results from your hard work
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
PMed you sylon about my waves address thanks
Pages:
Jump to: