Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 19. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Announcement: final spreadsheets have been sent to distribution team! Bounties tokens will be distributed as soon as possible!

From now on, don't send me PM asking me for addresses updates, because I will not be able to change them! Thanks!
Thanks for the update! Good job Smiley
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Announcement: final spreadsheets have been sent to distribution team! Bounties tokens will be distributed as soon as possible!

From now on, don't send me PM asking me for addresses updates, because I will not be able to change them! Thanks!
Wow great news for all bounty Hunter sylon you are doing great job, final list send to dev team we will get our bounty soon thanks sylon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

legendary
hello there,
why don't my tokens appear on my waves wallet?
i have joined ico but i still can't get my coins.
does anyone knows?

If you're talking about your ICO tokens (and not bounties tokens), you should ask your question in Primalbase main thread.
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hello there,
why don't my tokens appear on my waves wallet?
i have joined ico but i still can't get my coins.
does anyone knows?
Activity: 835
Guys,how to searching PBT tokens in waveswallet? If I wrote PBT in portfolio,not found.
legendary
Don't calc my retweets and likes. But really can't understand how someone joined at 26-27th of June and have 35-47 rt/likes, it is can't be possible - You won't receive any stake for retweeting or liking a tweet that is older than one week.

I don't know why but some participants who have been retweeting and liking tweets since the beginning of the campaign registered on the last days...
It seems that those guys like to take risks and adrenaline. Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Don't calc my retweets and likes. But really can't understand how someone joined at 26-27th of June and have 35-47 rt/likes, it is can't be possible - You won't receive any stake for retweeting or liking a tweet that is older than one week.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
@Sylon

Can you check my Retweets again?
There must be more than 70 retweet/like

www.twitter.com/bitbinex

I calculate ,too is 82 rt and like,I rt and like from begining but question is what is last day for calculate bounty?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Guys,who can calculate,how much is 0.068 PBT in bitcoins Huh

If 1 PBT=5BTC

1 BTC-0.068=177$*5=885$  

0.068 PBT =885$  THATS RIGHT Huh

0.068 PBT= APPROX 0.33 BTC   Huh

You got a correct final answer, although you took a complicated calculation. There's a simpler way if you want to know the amount you got in btc:

Your PBT reward x current PBT-BTC rate

So, assume the current rate is 5btc per 1pbt, then

0.068 x 5 = 0.34 btc (which... "Approx" to 0.33)
Activity: 896
What details we have to add on MEW for Primalbase tokens to show?
Only waves wallet for now is available to received PBT token. Let's wait for further announcement ln the settings of custom token soon since the distribution of token is not yet 100% completed.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Guys,who can calculate,how much is 0.068 PBT in bitcoins Huh

If 1 PBT=5BTC

1 BTC-0.068=177$*5=885$  

0.068 PBT =885$  THATS RIGHT Huh

0.068 PBT= APPROX 0.33 BTC   Huh
Activity: 504
What details we have to add on MEW for Primalbase tokens to show?
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
I just finished to distribute all twitter campaign stakes. Bonuses have been distributed to most active users on twitter during this campaign (their stakes amount cell is purple colored).

Regarding RT and likes counting, don't send me a PM asking for a recount and saying me that your stakes amount is wrong. If you do, I will not answer you. Why ?
Because we used a very precise software, that tell us on which day, at what time, minute and seconds you retweeted or liked a @Primalbasehq tweet (check screenshot below).

If you think your stakes amount is too low, that may be because you retweeted/liked tweets that were older than 1 week (twitter campaign rules), or posted after June 26th.

I will now distribute bonuses to other campaigns. Smiley

Sylon, you are really hardworking person, congrats. Smiley It was a really succesful campaign. Congrats to all participants. I wish, I could join the campaign.
legendary
I just finished to distribute all twitter campaign stakes. Bonuses have been distributed to most active users on twitter during this campaign (their stakes amount cell is purple colored).

Regarding RT and likes counting, don't send me a PM asking for a recount and saying me that your stakes amount is wrong. If you do, I will not answer you. Why ?
Because we used a very precise software, that displays on which day, what time, minute and seconds you retweeted or liked a @Primalbasehq tweet (check screenshot below).

If you think your stakes amount is too low, that may be because you retweeted/liked tweets that were older than 1 week (twitter campaign rules), or posted after June 26th.

I will now distribute bonuses to other campaigns. Smiley
Activity: 532
I just checked the Twitter bounty spreadsheet and i can see that Sylon has made great progress in calculating all the Twitter bounties. That is probably a lot of tedious work to go through and count up each retweet and like. Just one small piece of all the behind the scenes work that goes on managing a bounty program like this.
Merit: 327
There is a date for the payments?

Not yet, it is expected for the bounties to be distributed soon tho.
Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
There is a date for the payments?
Merit: 327
ATTENTION! IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL, I AM NOT THIS PERSON!!!
THIS MAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER, SO DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS MAIL, DELETE IT ASAP AND BLACKLIST THIS MAIL ADDRESS!

BE CAREFUL!

omg too late, i already click that link..
now i must full scan my laptop... ohhh god..
my bad, not to use virustotal scan before instal  Sad

A simple scan may not be enough, you may wanna go to some other forum that offers virus and rat removal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ATTENTION! IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL, I AM NOT THIS PERSON!!!
THIS MAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER, SO DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS MAIL, DELETE IT ASAP AND BLACKLIST THIS MAIL ADDRESS!

BE CAREFUL!

omg too late, i already click that link..
now i must full scan my laptop... ohhh god..
my bad, not to use virustotal scan before instal  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: