Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 11. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
How about newslater bounty? I seen in previous page only talked about signature campaign that changed to Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Thanks for the reply, sylon. I want to know, will we get our token before PBT is enlisted in any exchange ? Can you give us a time frame by when we will get our tokens? So far I am quite happy to participate in the campaign. Good luck to you and PBT
Activity: 1232
Announcement: Updated distribution spreadsheet has been sent to distribution team!
Thanks for your wonderful work good luck always
Activity: 686
There are problems with waves?
What the problem wit WAVES?
I think you are talking about eth, sylon said you must change your eth address to waves, if did not message sylon after he posted that. You are now late and will never receive the bounty soon.
OK thanks for the answer
I used WAVES for my withdraw address.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think you are talking about eth, sylon said you must change your eth address to waves, if did not message sylon after he posted that. You are now late and will never receive the bounty soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
Announcement: Updated distribution spreadsheet has been sent to distribution team!
Quickly update in time. My information is completely OK. Wish that the distribution process will start very soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
We are gonna receive soon our bounties right ? Good job team anyway .
Activity: 154
A very good campaign manager, making process more fast and neat as well, good to have a manager like you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Thanks sylon I checked it out, happy to support the project you lead. Hope it will not wait long to get a bounty payment.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good

Thanks, I already changed my ETH to waves and got it updated by you.Fast response and really nice to work with you in all the campaigns.

Hope to see PBT on Bittrex or Poloniex.

Did not change the address to the waves. Who will tell you when on the ETN purse a token will appear?

It could be long...

In some ways it is a good thing if it is long as no temptation to sale too early at ICO price or even lower.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Thanks, I already changed my ETH to waves and got it updated by you.Fast response and really nice to work with you in all the campaigns.

Did not change the address to the waves. Who will tell you when on the ETN purse a token will appear?

It could be long...
Merit: 255
I hope today we get the token from our work during participating in the primalbase project
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

Maybe in some weeks, after WAVES<>ETH swap released. For now only DEX with low volumes.
Activity: 887

Activity: 378

Thanks sylon, good job. I really appreciate you, have a good day Grin
Activity: 1432

Wow we will get our bounty as soon as possible sylon doing great job and thanks to primalbase development team.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033
What is = 1 stake? Smiley
Depends on which one campaign you participate in, if that's twitter campaign 1 stake will get compensation about 0,000063153 PBT. That's just my calculations and could be wrong.
Signature
Pages:
Jump to: