Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 20. (Read 62583 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
I have seen that you need eth wallet for bounties. Will you pay bounty in ETH or PB?

They will pay it either in Waves tokens or ETH Tokens, depends what address you gave them.

Primal base token is dual smart contract you can use waves flatform wallet or my ether wallet it depends on what you like to use for me i use my ether wallet to claim my tokens as usualy use my ether wallet but it still depends on you if you like waves wallet or my ether wallet no problem with that as long as you have the wallet adress good luck to all of us
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
I have seen that you need eth wallet for bounties. Will you pay bounty in ETH or PB?

They will pay it either in Waves tokens or ETH Tokens, depends what address you gave them.
Activity: 729
Merit: 545

That awkward moment you see that most of the community doesn't understand a thing about crypto ...
PBT are ETH' tokens so that's why you need to provide an Etherem address.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
Wow i missed this one! Congrats to primalbase that just sold out within just a day
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
ATTENTION! IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL, I AM NOT THIS PERSON!!!
THIS MAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER, SO DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS MAIL, DELETE IT ASAP AND BLACKLIST THIS MAIL ADDRESS!

BE CAREFUL!

I also received an email, this is really strange and confusing because I did not follow this bounty, and it seems that not only I received the email that some people saw also received and thank you for your warning on this

Same here I also received that kind of email 2 days ago and today receive it again, I think emails are taken from newsletter bounty partipants.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
OMG I just forgot to make a post for this campaign. Sorry admin I was in a very important trip from my job. Where I thought there was an internet.  Sad

Lets start Smiley

Bitcointalk username: bitcub
My rank: Member
Posts count: 73
mywallet eTH address: 0xaf77d7dEB3BEfAF59eB818b35829778f9572253A
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
THIS MAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER, SO DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS MAIL, DELETE IT ASAP AND BLACKLIST THIS MAIL ADDRESS!

BE CAREFUL!

I also received an email, this is really strange and confusing because I did not follow this bounty, and it seems that not only I received the email that some people saw also received and thank you for your warning on this

Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Last warning about addresses changes! Smiley
Spreadsheets will be updated for the last time on the next few hours. After that, they will all be sent to distribution team. Thus, it will not be possible to change your address anymore.

Bounties will be distributed soon. Thanks for your patience. Wink
Thanks for the latest update for the distribution. any new updates for the future of PrimalBase?

cheers!

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com

I can not wait to see this coin coming in the market
Hopefully there is no delay distribution

Take it easy buddy , they will list in the market soon. I hope in polo or bittrex.
same here, i cant wait for it, but we have to wait for its exchanger, im also looking forward to place this great coin at polo or maybe in bittrex. i hope sooner or later it happens, cant wait to hold a coin like this one which is expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

BE CAREFUL!

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

I can not wait to see this coin coming in the market
Hopefully there is no delay distribution

Take it easy buddy , they will list in the market soon. I hope in polo or bittrex.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Is there a list for the participants who got the bonus?

Participants who get the bonus will have a special colored cell on spreadsheets. I will update you on the specific color. Wink

I sow on Articles campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SIe3EPmXygVVXKHr-J36fyo3nZ_P3JnOvG7Zaw4xNmk/
No single article, clear .Nobody write anything
What append with that bounty back to dev or will be distributed for other bounty participant?  

Because of some cheating attempts in the past, I decided to let articles links private to protect writers and their work. We have received eligible articles, I have writers addresses. Everything is fine.

Understand now thank you
And what color is for bonus?Is bonus for translation ,too?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Twitter bounty start calculate, nice.In my opinion Sylon is good bounty manager. His work is good and fast.

I second the good thoughts about Sylon. I think he's been a great bounty manager. Communicative, efficient, straightforward, and helpful, he's carried out all his duties with great skill and dedication. It's clear to me he knows how to do this job well though much past experience. He puts up with a lot and manages to be a good guy through it all. Well done, I say.
Twitter bounty start calculate, nice.In my opinion Sylon is good bounty manager. His work is good and fast.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How much time it may take to receive the bounty ? I will have to visit another city of my country to fix some issues. Please OP, give us a time limit, 1 day or week or what?

i ithink its not a problem since your bounty reward directly send to your eth/waves wallet
just go and fix your issues in real life  Wink
make sure you allready update address, not using exchange wallet
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
How much time it may take to receive the bounty ? I will have to visit another city of my country to fix some issues. Please OP, give us a time limit, 1 day or week or what?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Is there a list for the participants who got the bonus?

Participants who get the bonus will have a special colored cell on spreadsheets. I will update you on the specific color. Wink

I sow on Articles campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SIe3EPmXygVVXKHr-J36fyo3nZ_P3JnOvG7Zaw4xNmk/
What append with that bounty back to dev or will be distributed for other bounty participant? 

Because of some cheating attempts in the past, I decided to let articles links private to protect writers and their work. We have received eligible articles, I have writers addresses. Everything is fine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Last warning about addresses changes! Smiley
Spreadsheets will be updated for the last time on the next few hours. After that, they will all be sent to distribution team. Thus, it will not be possible to change your address anymore.

Bounties will be distributed soon. Thanks for your patience. Wink

What I have submitted before would still be the same one that the distribution team will use. I am confident that the PBT tokens will be added into the MYETHERWALLET website thus I will be able to receive my due. I have asked before and many are certain that there won't be problems between PBT and the myetherwallet website. I have not read anything from the devs about any potential problems with PBT being added to the website so I can assume and hope that all I can do now is wait for the tokens to be added sometime to my ether wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: