Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 46. (Read 62624 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 503
Bitcointalk username: adel hmdt
Forum rank: Senior Member
Posts count: 387
Waves or ETH address: eth address 0x693B9C4Da4cCFFD528126121c711d5E6637473C3
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk username: wayniac33
Forum rank: jr. member
Posts count: 35
Waves or ETH address:  0xE1e846567BaE6e8d91a3Ca5F4Fe27E04861f3826
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk username: Apollo777
Forum rank: Jr. Member
Posts count: 71
Waves or ETH address: 0xD053F34fdf148E1bF1Dd904979BFB993AaD67481

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
I just checked the spreadsheet and finally get the ground of some posts asking the 0 stake. Allow me to clarify these first:

1. The first payment was 15th this month (THURSDAY, not Tuesday)?
2. Those who eligible for stake are the ones who manage to posted 15 posts before the date? (It is quite obvious, just wrote to make sure everything is clear, though)
3. The next period will be 22nd this month?

If the answers of 1 and 2 are yeses, then I want to suggest a little help/solution/request/alternative here. If we see the spreadsheet, then we can see that there are a lot of those people are enrolling around 2-3 days before the payment date (I for example, enrolled at 13th) which means they only have 2 days gap to fill the required post. This will sounds a little bit unfair compared to those who enrolled on the first or second day (although some will argue it is the benefit of early bird) because they have a lot more days to complete the minimum post.

So, my suggestion is to add a rule where ifna new participants was enrolling and accepted on 2 or 3 days before the paydate, then their first week (since it was too short) will be ccombined with the second week and they'll got payment on the second week. It will be a win-win for both parties as the participants will have a lot more room to catch his post while the campaign owner will have a "free" half week of promotion. Although Sylon will get a little troubled for sorting these out.

My question number 3 was just so I can understand when will my next "deadline" be
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username:gokselgok
Forum rank:Member
Posts count:91
Waves or ETH address: 0x06396CA22c9a83c776c662fC8C5d7F93603bd4dD
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Sylon, I sent a PM to you. Can you take a look? Thanks!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Thankyou primalbase for my stake this last week. I'll do even better this time

i joined twitter campaign and have 5000+ followers
and where spreedsheat for twitter?

Here's the link for twitter campaign spreadsheet go check yours.

thanks sir
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
Thankyou primalbase for my stake this last week. I'll do even better this time

Here's the link for twitter campaign spreadsheet go check yours.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Maybe you did not have 15 posts more this Thursday? (difference between 57 and 44=13 posts)
Activity: 154
Subscribed to newsletter, good luck with the project!
Activity: 532
Thanks, i have seen its spreedsheet update.
The result is quite satisfactory. With the provisions of the existing signature in primalbase. Makes me more disciplined.
Hopefully this project smoothly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Some people are marked blue in the google-spreadsheet, what is the reason for this?
Thanks.

those who have marked blue in the spreadsheet meant that they are not wearing the primalbase signature and wore other campaigns signature. you can check their profile link.

i saw those blues too in the spreadsheet, and yes they are not wearing the primal signature. maybe they think that they will not be noticed by sylon. too bad for them though.
That's carelessness.
Work more disciplined and honest, I've seen a lot of carelessness that members do when following the signature.
Multiple accounts and spam will harm yourself and others.
I hope the blue marks do not turn red.

i think  blue or red is still an indication that they are already disqualified from the campaign since they are not following the rules and not wearing the designated signature. i think they are still lucky cause sylon is not that strict. i read the op, about the rules, and its says:

"If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 15 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes."

i think they can still have there stakes if they can explain their sides.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Some people are marked blue in the google-spreadsheet, what is the reason for this?
Thanks.

those who have marked blue in the spreadsheet meant that they are not wearing the primalbase signature and wore other campaigns signature. you can check their profile link.

i saw those blues too in the spreadsheet, and yes they are not wearing the primal signature. maybe they think that they will not be noticed by sylon. too bad for them though.
That's carelessness.
Work more disciplined and honest, I've seen a lot of carelessness that members do when following the signature.
Multiple accounts and spam will harm yourself and others.
I hope the blue marks do not turn red.
Activity: 392
Thanks.

Activity: 448
Thanks.

Activity: 938
Merit: 522
Bitcointalk username:  Toro iskandar
Forum rank: Hero member
Posts count: 955
 ETH address: 0xC6228b11C71b9D276Ce85c935E349f3448be17CA
Merit: 253
Merit: 253
Table updated already?
Activity: 434
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: