Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 49. (Read 62633 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 251
hello Sylon,
can you update spreadsheet, im Sr member now  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
[ASK] How to update a signature if my rank is changed  Huh Thx
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username: dryandry
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count: 122
ETH address: 0x725D9940f6494911A319f63F503c95d4F64DA792
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
joined twitter campaign sir
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Day after day the primal base thread grows and I see more and more ppl wearing Primal sign and avatar , this is a good thing because there are so many icos out there.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
Spreadsheets will be updated very soon. Sorry for the delay.
The timing of accounting will not shift? The reporting day (Thursday) remains unchanged?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
How did you guys manage to update the newsletter spreadsheet so fast? I"ve subscribed and few minutes later i check in a spreadsheet and I see my name  Smiley

It is automatic if you are not familiar to google survey form. Once you fill up the form. It will automatically listed on the spreadsheet. Signature campaign is the only manual input of data since the application is by posting in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
How did you guys manage to update the newsletter spreadsheet so fast? I"ve subscribed and few minutes later i check in a spreadsheet and I see my name  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Bitcointalk username: hdclover
Forum rank: HERO
Posts count: 546
Waves address: 3P4WHyeFWUQPAUZafRPxiNbSH3a6gCgcEv7
Activity: 420
Applying for Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username: quintiilieo
Forum rank: Sr.Member
Posts count: 380
Waves or ETH address: 0x1ddb5544049975310EF469EF86a051d9Eb9537b5
Activity: 461
Bitcointalk username: Match17
Forum rank: Member
Posts count: 89
Waves or ETH address: 0xb8e2d2c9126CaF29680421A6dc18123ac150FdB6
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904

It just fine Sir Sylon, we just wait it until the spreadsheets is updated now, and we just excited for our shared bounty then.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
We will choose the maximum of allowed participants amount that we want. Thanks.

Sorry, but you have to understand that people are kind of investing in a signature campaign.
Take a token as an example. Would you buy a token with a maximum supply of 10 at the same price of one with 10 Mio ? No ...
So, you do choose the maximum of allowed participants, but you should at least tell us the maximum number of participant. It's disrespectful to not inform your investors...

I perfectly understand this. But you have to understand something too: you are not one of this project managers, so it's not up to you to decide which rule will be the best for our campaign. So please, stop complaining every days about rules change, because they will not (except if we decide to do so).

Thanks for your comprehension.

Well, I hope you'll be as cruel as you are when giving out the signature stakes as there are a lot of non-constructive spam going on with the 2 post on ANN thread rule. Lots of pointless posts with broken English, basically spams.

I also notice this also in Encryptotel sig campaign. That 2 required post ANN force many signature participants to post non sense post just complete the requirements and received stake. But this kind of rules or effective on updating the Main thread and also giving positive feedback on the project. Grin
Activity: 206
Bitcointalk username: HAARP
Forum rank: JR. MEMBER
Posts count: 32
Waves or ETH address: 0x67B42AAcEFb0f01d79b885F8022533CAC20de0bd
Activity: 420
wow 5k follower to join the bounty nice dev. I hope this project will succed but I will skip this bounty because 5k follower.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
We will choose the maximum of allowed participants amount that we want. Thanks.

Sorry, but you have to understand that people are kind of investing in a signature campaign.
Take a token as an example. Would you buy a token with a maximum supply of 10 at the same price of one with 10 Mio ? No ...
So, you do choose the maximum of allowed participants, but you should at least tell us the maximum number of participant. It's disrespectful to not inform your investors...

I perfectly understand this. But you have to understand something too: you are not one of this project managers, so it's not up to you to decide which rule will be the best for our campaign. So please, stop complaining every days about rules change, because they will not (except if we decide to do so).

Thanks for your comprehension.

Well, I hope you'll be as cruel as you are when giving out the signature stakes as there are a lot of non-constructive spam going on with the 2 post on ANN thread rule. Lots of pointless posts with broken English, basically spams.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Accrual over the past week was already? Where can I see it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
joined to the newsletter and twitter campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Bitcointalk username: boltz
Forum rank: Hero Member
Posts count: 785
Waves address: 3PEjLVMx7vhKcngt7EaAxcyT5qFeRA6AMfU

Good luck guys .
Pages:
Jump to: