Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 50. (Read 62633 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Apply  for  signature
Bitcointalk username: kame.japan2
Forum rank: member
Posts count: 106
Waves or ETH address: 0x684cC7b2c5e666fdF0bD677b5eCd195eeb949353
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Hello, tell me please - by what time will you accrue interests for the subscription campaign?
I doubt that this process is time-oriented
Activity: 140
Apply  for  signature
Bitcointalk username: extrogel
Forum rank: Jr. Member
Posts count: 35
Waves or ETH address: 0x8f1de18Eb7a952DC10dcE1D0cA4d7B77E119cd32
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Bitcointalk username: betget
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count: 444
ETH address: 0x8Aa6c866404226975543687BA507bDC0AdE2681c
Activity: 213
CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service
Apply  for  signature
Bitcointalk username: chairul.muttaqin
Forum rank: full member
Posts count: 121
Waves or ETH address: 0xa928228f02C043C873110F34be46281bf711ABeb
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Hi Sylon,
What happens if I change rank? I was Jr Member 2 days ago and know I'm member.

Can you update the spreadsheet?

Thx a lot! :-)
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Joined twitter and facebook campaign
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Hello, tell me please - by what time will you accrue interests for the subscription campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
We will choose the maximum of allowed participants amount that we want. Thanks.

Sorry, but you have to understand that people are kind of investing in a signature campaign.
Take a token as an example. Would you buy a token with a maximum supply of 10 at the same price of one with 10 Mio ? No ...
So, you do choose the maximum of allowed participants, but you should at least tell us the maximum number of participant. It's disrespectful to not inform your investors...

I perfectly understand this. But you have to understand something too: you are not one of this project managers, so it's not up to you to decide which rule will be the best for our campaign. So please, stop complaining every days about rules change, because they will not (except if we decide to do so).

Thanks for your comprehension.

well sylon has a point. and xavier59 has a point too..

i know sylon and the rest of the team is really doing this for the marketing strat of the ico. the more participants, the more people will spread, the better.

but xavier, has a point too that some cannot afford or invest a lot so they only rely to these signature bounties, thus investing only the efforts. but i get his point too that the team should inform its participants if how much is the cap of the signature participants (if the team has the plan of capping it), whether its a big number or not but atleast the team will inform its participants. its a way of showing them respect too as much as your members is respecting the team, the manager and the campaign.

just saying...

There is no point on telling the max cap for the signature particpants. Unless the team decided to do so. It is not their responsibility to inform allowable participants because it is not stated on the rule. Be. Polite always especially when talking to campaign manager. He might kick you out of this campaign if you keep insisting your thoughts. Just saying.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Sorry, but you have to understand that people are kind of investing in a signature campaign.
Take a token as an example. Would you buy a token with a maximum supply of 10 at the same price of one with 10 Mio ? No ...
So, you do choose the maximum of allowed participants, but you should at least tell us the maximum number of participant. It's disrespectful to not inform your investors...

I perfectly understand this. But you have to understand something too: you are not one of this project managers, so it's not up to you to decide which rule will be the best for our campaign. So please, stop complaining every days about rules change, because they will not (except if we decide to do so).

well sylon has a point. and xavier59 has a point too..

i know sylon and the rest of the team is really doing this for the marketing strat of the ico. the more participants, the more people will spread, the better.

but xavier, has a point too that some cannot afford or invest a lot so they only rely to these signature bounties, thus investing only the efforts. but i get his point too that the team should inform its participants if how much is the cap of the signature participants (if the team has the plan of capping it), whether its a big number or not but atleast the team will inform its participants. its a way of showing them respect too as much as your members is respecting the team, the manager and the campaign.

just saying...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
great project, i will soon register for signature campaign, cheers
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Joined twitter campaign
Activity: 448
Bitcointalk username: daniweb
Forum rank:    Jr Member
Posts count: 34
ETH address: 0x6847DEDBb505b0B075b98db8f34F1D62F85e0d9d

Activity: 406
What should I do in NEWSLETTER CAMPAIGN? Which rules?
it says at the first page, no rules.
Activity: 728
What should I do in NEWSLETTER CAMPAIGN? Which rules?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Bitcointalk username: Shkembe
Forum rank: Legendary
Posts count: 1302
Waves or ETH address: 3P6Jok4S9nu2ppZW1VftRPZaUd8hM5wn9s6
Activity: 168
What are the most important points I can explain about the primalbase? So when someone asks me.
I can explain it. Thank you.

This project is amazing with best founder and great team, you can check it in the white paper.
Activity: 406
What are the most important points I can explain about the primalbase? So when someone asks me.
I can explain it. Thank you.
Check the whitepaper.
http://primalbase.com/assets/PrimalbaseWP.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: