Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶 - page 11. (Read 58215 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
What a pile of goo, we are all doing this for money.  Roll Eyes

I do believe and trust in this ICO. Bounty was one of the ways to get more of this tokens so I participated three weeks of signature bounty when I found out about this. Before that, I did bought their tokens worth about 10 ETH  (not much but that is all I got) . If ones are doing for money, they will dump those tokens once they hit the exchange like etherdelta. For me, I do really want to keep and hodl those tokens.  Cool

I was going to hodl too, but
 I hoped it will be distributed @rate from the time of ICO ending, and I get sufficient amount  to hodl most of it.
I was sure Eth price will rise and I anticipate it considering join or not.
IMHO distribution lasts too long.
I really  hoped to get tokens before price rally and now it seems we are close to market highs so I am afraid

Activity: 644
Merit: 379
sorry i have in the my  wallet  2 SXDT what is it ?
Did you received your bounty in your wallet?
Or you participated in ICO.
if you participated in bounty then may be you have received it and may be distribution has began.
Activity: 405
Merit: 101
sorry i have in the my  wallet  2 SXDT what is it ?
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

I do believe and trust in this ICO. Bounty was one of the ways to get more of this tokens so I participated three weeks of signature bounty when I found out about this. Before that, I did bought their tokens worth about 10 ETH  (not much but that is all I got) . If ones are doing for money, they will dump those tokens once they hit the exchange like etherdelta. For me, I do really want to keep and hodl those tokens.  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
I understand the bounty distribution is about to begin?Or is already underway?
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
If you didn't know that there was stake based campaign
I was talking about this bounty, sylon said:
then I bet the amount of bounty campaign that you joined can be counted using ten of all the fingers. Right?
Why is this relevant? Counting characters for post count perhaps?
There are a lot of campaigns that are going one or ended are using stake based including signature campaign.
I don't remember asking for advice nor suggestion, do you?

My question was very simple one, you can find it in quoted post if you read it again.

Bounty should be fun and exciting. We do it for the good of the project and the project we trust.
First of all I didn't know that there was stake based campaign, I've only seen $ based campaign.

I don't know how many posts I wrote, but If I made for example 100 posts and I was payed in tokens equivalent to 10$ for each post, i will receive tokens worth 1000$ which I will probably be able to sell for 1000$.

If campaign has ended 10 days ago I would receive tokens worth 1000$ and if campaign was live for a month, after a month I would receive tokens worth 1000$, no matter what their price would be.

Only thing I don't see is in what time period value of tokens for bounty is calculated, ICO time or now? It isn't stated anywhere.

All in all, either way we will all receive more money that we could earn in month doing our regular jobs. Some of posters will probably receive if not 10 times more money than they can earn in a month. Just don't be greedy too much like that guy above, ranting because he will receive only more than 2000$ or whatever for literally doing nothing.

I am waiting for my bounty and I will be more than happy to receive my 1-2K$ worth tokens for very hard work I have done while watching my favorite TV show and waiting for those damn 10-15 minutes commercials to finish.

So, stop being such drama queen and be happy that you will receive what you have signed up for. Or take pickaxe and start digging holes for 500$ working 10 hour shift while you have your boss over your head whole day, always complaining sitting in his fancy chair while you are doing all hard work.

Some guys here, jesus Roll Eyes

If you didn't know that there was stake based campaign then I bet the amount of bounty campaign that you joined can be counted using ten of all the fingers. Right?

There are a lot of campaigns that are going one or ended are using stake based including signature campaign.

And yes, I am totally agree with you about the last part that we should be happy of what we got and don't be too greedy about it. Bounty should be fun and exciting. We do it for the good of the project and the project we trust. Do not stress or greedy but to be considerate to the bounty manager or spectre team.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
First of all I didn't know that there was stake based campaign, I've only seen $ based campaign.

I don't know how many posts I wrote, but If I made for example 100 posts and I was payed in tokens equivalent to 10$ for each post, i will receive tokens worth 1000$ which I will probably be able to sell for 1000$.

If campaign has ended 10 days ago I would receive tokens worth 1000$ and if campaign was live for a month, after a month I would receive tokens worth 1000$, no matter what their price would be.

Only thing I don't see is in what time period value of tokens for bounty is calculated, ICO time or now? It isn't stated anywhere.

All in all, either way we will all receive more money that we could earn in month doing our regular jobs. Some of posters will probably receive if not 10 times more money than they can earn in a month. Just don't be greedy too much like that guy above, ranting because he will receive only more than 2000$ or whatever for literally doing nothing.

I am waiting for my bounty and I will be more than happy to receive my 1-2K$ worth tokens for very hard work I have done while watching my favorite TV show and waiting for those damn 10-15 minutes commercials to finish.

So, stop being such drama queen and be happy that you will receive what you have signed up for. Or take pickaxe and start digging holes for 500$ working 10 hour shift while you have your boss over your head whole day, always complaining sitting in his fancy chair while you are doing all hard work.

Some guys here, jesus Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Sylon,

First of all this was a perfect campaign and everything is fair.
Thank you for this opportunity and i am waiting for your new campaign.
Merit: 379
Gosh seriously?

People need to learn to read and be appreciate on what they get lol

Its not like Sylon steal your money or your coins, you still get the same stakes as you would get. Despite how many years later, if you were promised to work for $5, you will get $5. Regardless if the value appreciate or depreciate

Stop complaining or else your tokens will be penalized and it will be mine  Smiley
I agree with you.
There is nothing to blame Sylon.
But i think it was little bit unclear for some people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Still unclear  Cheesy but yeah, as soon as i get some reward im fine.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
hello sir
my old myetherwallet account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address:
0xc3A6f32C13D1400Ff5CDc5Bffd07A29268b7ba3b
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
hello sir
my old myetherwallet account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address: 0x65EaA1C61314EBB472D3dEaabeE808cb09F18776

bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faisaladitya-1058090
bitcointalk username: faisaladitya
New ETH address: 0x65EaA1C61314EBB472D3dEaabeE808cb09F18776
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Gosh seriously?

People need to learn to read and be appreciate on what they get lol

Its not like Sylon steal your money or your coins, you still get the same stakes as you would get. Despite how many years later, if you were promised to work for $5, you will get $5. Regardless if the value appreciate or depreciate

Stop complaining or else your tokens will be penalized and it will be mine  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
It is stil unclear for me:
1) if someone  get 1000usd in tokens and eth price  will be 1000usd should  he get 2000 spec tokens?

2) why the spreadsheet was closed  and remains closed without giving us ability to check our stakes - everyone  can make mistakes and distribution without giving us chance to check?
3) on which basis will be exact date and prices set?
4) will distribution will be automatic: in one tranche? or wil it be handmade?

all these thinga makes  me, and not only me very nervous and it is so bad for  whole project so please explain it asap
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
Thank you for clarification sylon. Im so sorry man. Yes i am a red trust account. Im dont mine to make you angry or anything like that. I just want to remain you as a community. You are the only profesional bounty manager and the most trusted here now. And wont see you destroy your name because i see alot of people whinning and spreading false statement. Keep up the good work man.

Peace..
Why divide into earning in $ and earning in stakes? Should make all the same as signature campaign wants to earn in stakes too. Should have given some choices for them to choose between stakes and $ for each campaign if so. Because not everyone can earn in reddit campaign but everyone can apply for signature campaign and yet they can only pick to earn with $ (they just got to know that it is depend on current ETH price, not ICO price).

Not that I mind, I will just as happy to receive more, in the meantime doesn't want the project to be ruined by large sum of bounty reward too.
Merit: 502
It will be a very profitable campaign. The project is already very good and quality in the team.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Some clarification...

To all bounty campaign participants, before whining and spreading false statements, do some research.

The key point about this campaign bounty pool is the % allocation. 0.75% of all SPEC tokens (SXDT + SXUT).
If you take a look at these pages https://etherscan.io/token/0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf (SXDT) and https://etherscan.io/token/0x2c82c73d5b34aa015989462b2948cd616a37641f (SXUT), you will see that there are 140,270,691.248776761435171102 (SXDT) + 42,980,365.026110428730391098 (SXUT) = 183,251,056.275 tokens in total.

4.5 millions SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens will be distributed through this campaign. It represents 2.455% of all SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens. You should feel HAPPY about it, while we followed the initial plan, all of the participants would only have received around 1,374,382 SPEC (SXDT + SXUT) tokens.

Regarding the signature campaign rates, participants should always read campaigns rules and understand HOW they work, not being greedy and just think about the money they will receive.
When rates are based on fixed $ rates, you choose the stability. Even if ETH price goes up by 10,000% for example, that you earned 5,000 $ stakes, you will still get $5,000 in tokens at the end, not $5,000*10,000%.
I understand that we are promised in $ since it is stated that we would be paid by $ per post but when will you open the spreadsheet again? I just want to review my stakes before getting the bounty that's all.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get SPEC tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1.2% of the total amount of SPEC tokens (5,760,000), based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of Spectre.ai ICO (mid-December, or before if the ICO is a success).

Campaigns in which participants have been paid at $ rates will be updated with current ETH price (at the time of bounty distribution).

Campaigns in which participants have been paid with stakes won't see their due tokens balances updated.

Sorry boys, we got SCAMMED by Sylon & SPECTRE this time... WTF!!!
After waiting for a complete month + nearly a week that's what we got.
I knew you guys were planning something for hiding the spreadsheet all this long.

The ICO started when ETH was $290 and ended when ETH was $420
What is the ETH Price now? ETH = $1,200 - FUCK THIS!

Don't forget you promised us payment in SPEC tokens not ETH.

Weekly Campaign Rates :
  • Full members : $20 $10 per post (in SPEC tokens)
  • Senior members : $25 $15 per post (in SPEC tokens)
  • Hero members : $30 $20 $15 per post (in SPEC tokens)
  • Legendary members : $35 $30 $15 per post (in SPEC tokens)

I'm gonna report this to [Theymos] because I don't wanna paralyze over this!
This is our hard-earned tokens not a gift you FOOLS! I'm writing SCAM Accusations too for SPECTRE.

How hilarious is this post... cybersofts calling me a scammer while he sent me several PMs in the past asking if he could participate in my campaigns with multiple accounts... Grin

You're just a bounty campaigns abuser who's spreading scamming accusations over managers that detected your fraudulent activites! Welcome to my blacklist!

"This is our hard-earned tokens not a gift you FOOLS!" You should relax and come back to earth. You just did some autonomous activities through your Twitter campaign bots and spent one or two hours per week by typing on your computer keyboard. So stop acting like an hard worker while you're more a lazy man. Cheesy

Sorry man, I never asked you for Multiple accounts.
I only asked you once for the few twitter accounts that is all.
I'm not that kind of person that creates multiple accounts to cheat. I'm legit!
Pages:
Jump to: