Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶 - page 8. (Read 58213 times)

FAW
Activity: 406
Merit: 28
Very good baunty company /
i received my tokens too thanks to bounty manager and spectre team .
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
Follow : 5 stakes
Retweet : 20 stakes per RT
Like : 5 stakes per like

every tweets liked and retweet must recieve 25 stakes and i have like and retweet more than 100 tweets that must have at list 2500 tokens but i have recieved 404 only why ? and that's mean? please spectre team reply
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
To all the participants that have not received their tokens yet, please don't send me a PM or post here saying "Please consider me!". Read the last messages I've posted in this thread...

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
I received my tokens too thanks to spectre team and bounty manager.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Received sxut too, what can I say? I was worried based on nothing, I'm way more then happy right now, thanks again Sylon and Spectre's team
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
sylon sir i am not rechive payment plase sir concider me
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
congratulations that have earned your bounty, and congratulations on the success of this token ,,, but why is the spreadsheet still locked?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
So i will get total tokens once or separate for each campaign?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
So have the SXDT tokens be converted into SXUT?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Please note that the distribution spreadsheet contains thousands of different transactions. Thus, it will take a few days before 100% completing it.

Also, please refer to the official Spectre.ai team statement about bounty campaign tokens, that can be found here: https://medium.com/teamspectreai/distribution-of-bounty-tokens-344f5e2d4c

but why the spreadsheet isn't accesible yet?
I know you have hands full of work, but ...  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hey Dev. I didn't receive token yet.
I participated both twitter and telegram bounty...
Please check it
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
got Tokens thank you!!!
and good luck with project!!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Please note that the distribution spreadsheet contains thousands of different transactions. Thus, it will take a few days before 100% completing it.

Also, please refer to the official Spectre.ai team statement about bounty campaign tokens, that can be found here: https://medium.com/teamspectreai/distribution-of-bounty-tokens-344f5e2d4c

thanks I have recieved my token
Activity: 392
I got more than my yearly salary just from SXDT token , i really want to thank spectre team and Sylon. This is just the beginnning for Spectre i hope we wil go for 10x 50x =)
Activity: 406
Hey Sylon, can you please unlock/approve me for the spreadsheets so we can check out the stakes?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Participate in Twitter campaign and you do re-twitter for all tweets and only 381 points are counted
This is fraud

Welcome to the blacklist
Activity: 532
Thank you dev, 4 hours and 30 minutes ago i received 1114 sxdt.. i am happy to ne a part of this project. Congratulations for the success because of the hardworking team, investors and bounty hunters. big thanks😊
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Spectre.ai D-Token   3,396.00 SXDT
Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Overall not a bad campaign, got 256 tokens and I participated only in twitter and now regret that I didn't participated in a signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: