Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶 - page 9. (Read 58213 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
received 269 SXDT. I thank the manager and the team. Tell me, will I get SXUT?

It was announced that only those participants that should recieve more than 500 tokens will get 77% as SXDT and the rest 23% as   SXUT. The original article is here https://medium.com/teamspectreai/distribution-of-bounty-tokens-344f5e2d4c
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
received 269 SXDT. I thank the manager and the team. Tell me, will I get SXUT?
Activity: 405
Merit: 101
i  get just 2 tokens sxdt form bounty campaing twitter and  facebook sorry maybe its some wrong ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Thank the project team and the bounty manager for the good and timely informing of the company's members of bounty. Token has not yet received, but I hope everything will be clear and timely.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Got SXDT too and waiting for SXUT. Btw I didn't mean to be rude in the previuos page Sylon, was just looking for a clarification, that's it Wink . Thanks for your work, really
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi manager,

I received only SXDT tokens. But in the medium post, the team said 'while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT' . SXUT tokens will be send later ?
Yeah everyone will receive their SXUT later.
I think everyone should be happy and thankful to Sylon and Spectre team.
I think no one should sell the token less than 5$ atleast.
Because it has lots of potential to grow and Main platform will be launched soon.
And everyone can earn dividends weekly in ETH if they hold SXDT.
HODL guys don't dump these tokens in cheap price.

Dump please. Dump at me. I will buy all your bounty reward at $1 per token. If you can't hold and need money asap for personal use or emergency case.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Hi manager,

I received only SXDT tokens. But in the medium post, the team said 'while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT' . SXUT tokens will be send later ?
Obviously.
Due to the high ETH price and the high gas cost, all participants that were due 1–500 tokens will receive all of them in SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.
Received SXDT tokens and waiting for SXUT.
Thanks sylon and spectre I am more than happy to see how much tokens I've received  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 374
Hi manager,

Yeah everyone will receive their SXUT later.
I think everyone should be happy and thankful to Sylon and Spectre team.
I think no one should sell the token less than 5$ atleast.
Because it has lots of potential to grow and Main platform will be launched soon.
And everyone can earn dividends weekly in ETH if they hold SXDT.
HODL guys don't dump these tokens in cheap price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hi manager,

It has just startet so be patient, I also just got SXDT, SXUT will surely come in the next few hours/days.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Did not get any tokens (Reddit campaign)
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Hi manager,

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I already got the first part of my bounty (SXDT) and I just want to thank Sylon and the Spectre team!

In my opinion this simple sentence from Sylon should have been from the beginning in the OP, then everything would have been clear to all paticipators:

Campaigns in which participants have been paid at $ rates will be updated with current ETH price (at the time of bounty distribution).

I expected they will use ETH $-price from the end of the ICO, but the bounty is still huge guys, don’t blame the team and profit in the future from this great project!
I won‘t dump any single token because there is so much potential to grow. This is a high grade and extremely professional project, especially Kay is very smart.

Sylon did a wonderful job with the bounty.  I will not dump the token as when you see the forecast projections, the dividends grow overtime, hence the token price will grow also.  Anyone who dumps this token will be a fool not to the potential of this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I already got the first part of my bounty (SXDT) and I just want to thank Sylon and the Spectre team!

In my opinion this simple sentence from Sylon should have been from the beginning in the OP, then everything would have been clear to all paticipators:

Campaigns in which participants have been paid at $ rates will be updated with current ETH price (at the time of bounty distribution).

I expected they will use ETH $-price from the end of the ICO, but the bounty is still huge guys, don’t blame the team and profit in the future from this great project!
I won‘t dump any single token because there is so much potential to grow. This is a high grade and extremely professional project, especially Kay is very smart.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Hi Mr. Sylon,

I am the participiant of the signature bounty campaign.

As exchange ETHERDELTA was hacked and my ETH wallet was compromised.
Please change my address ETH.

New address:
0x59c4700d7f3716F949b5e2aF1cA0F28103E82a0F

Bitcointalk username: kellendil

Thank you in advance.

Updated.

Hi Mr. Sylon,

I didn't receive my bitcointalk signature bounty payment. Can you check it ?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Just received my coins for around 1 week of working on the signature campaign(SXDT and SXUT) and I am very happy with the amount that I received for just 1 week of work. You guys delivered on your promises and I wish I joined this particular signature campaign earlier.

The spectre.ai team are obviously legit as I expected and my confidence in Sylon has increased even further. Thanks for this opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Hello, Sylon. Why all the spreadsheets are closed? How can I check how many tokens should I get? If all the stakes and tokens are already calculated, I think you can open the spreadsheets.
Thanks in advance.
You are definitely right my friend. Sylon please open the spreadsheets. I want to see my status. Nothing came to my ether adress.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hello, Sylon. Why all the spreadsheets are closed? How can I check how many tokens should I get? If all the stakes and tokens are already calculated, I think you can open the spreadsheets.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear @Sylon and the Spectre.ai team!

Thank you for your excellent work! I confirm that I received my SXDT tokens for the Twitterl campaign!

Successful development of your project in the future!
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

Is that mean that I still have another 23% SXUT have not yet distribute? I received all in SXDT and not a single SXUT and my tokens are more than 500.
Pages:
Jump to: