Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] - **ICOBID** Facebook and Twitter campaign CLOSED - page 3. (Read 13329 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi

I just check sheet but you didnt add my facebook point, I like your(ICOBID) all post but i didn't share it - So like post should count 1 point for each

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008891167094

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza

RULES AND DISTRIBUITION:

FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN - 300,000 ICB
Like us - 1 point
Share us - 1 point (fair distribuition)

If you share the same post 2 or more times, just 1 point will be counted, dont waste your time.
Only accepted acc with 6+ months old

TWITTER CAMPAIGN - 300,000 ICB
Follow us - 1 point
<1000 followers - 1 point per retweet
>1000 followers - 2 points per retweet

If you retweet the same post 2 or more times, just 1 point will be counted, dont waste your time.
Only accepted acc with 6+ months old

The count will be 300,000 / TOTAL POINTS = ICB per point

When you enroll at a campaign, is a good choice to you read the rules about the campaign, and its obvious, and you dont do this.

I cant do nothing for you, you miss the rules, and points are just to shared posts, and dont for likes, sorry. Like is only to like ICOBID page, and not posts.
Next time, maybe you can try follow the rules to get your bounty.

Have a good week
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi

I just check sheet but you didnt add my facebook point, I like your(ICOBID) all post but i didn't share it - So like post should count 1 point for each

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008891167094

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Is bounty distributed already Huh

I have not see any changes in my wallet yet  Grin Cheesy

please read again this post, hope this can make you to understand

~snip~

Hi sir,
I have done facebook count, you can check how many points and how many coins you will get on this on spreadsheet.

Next step is twitter points, then ill add facebook and twitter coins and send it to all checked address.
The uncheck address need to send me the check in the next 15 days
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is bounty distributed already Huh

I have not see any changes in my wallet yet  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello sir, if my address on spreadsheet is right, do i need to still sent you PM?

When you sent the coin? thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This tread is only for this bounty.

If you have a question about pre-ico bounty or blog bounty, youre in the wrong place, you need find your manager to give you some answer.

Regards

no news about the bounty pre ico facebook and twitter
https://medium.com/@ICOBID/icobid-pre-ico-bounties-e2b5ef7cbedb

Maybe you can read about my quoted post by you. I cant give you a answer about this.

Guys, who want to follow bounty count, just check spreadsheet, this will take a lot of my time.
I need all guys check your wallet, if all ok, shot me a pm with:
1 - facebook/twitter acc
2- ok for address
Hey their is only facebook bounty counting only done , what about twitter bounty counting bonus, that part is zero, is their only facebook bounty or both facebook and twitter bounty also.

Hi sir,
I have done facebook count, you can check how many points and how many coins you will get on this on spreadsheet.

Next step is twitter points, then ill add facebook and twitter coins and send it to all checked address.
hi sir i am already sent PM please for correct spreadsheet because in spreadsheet not have my username

If you have a question about pre-ico bounty or blog bounty, youre in the wrong place, you need find your manager to give you some answer.

Regards

Maybe you can read about my quoted post by you. I cant give you a answer about this.

Guys, who want to follow bounty count, just check spreadsheet, this will take a lot of my time.
1 - facebook/twitter acc
2- ok for address
Hey their is only facebook bounty counting only done , what about twitter bounty counting bonus, that part is zero, is their only facebook bounty or both facebook and twitter bounty also.

Hi sir,

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Regards

1 - facebook/twitter acc
2- ok for address
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
if the address is ok,
or if the address is not correct Huh
I had to send a PM

what if it does not send a PM Huh
what is considered OK Huh

Regards

1 - facebook/twitter acc
2- ok for address
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Regards

Regards
hi dev
if i send link FB and ICB wallet to lucky80 if there is no problem?

Send it to me too.

-----

Well, my main internet is offline, but ill try delivery the coins so fast has i can.

Before send ICOB coins, i i'll call for all people to confirm your address in spreadsheet, then i send the coins.

I let you know.

PM send dev please for read my PM

Regards
hi dev

Send it to me too.

-----

Well, my main internet is offline, but ill try delivery the coins so fast has i can.

Before send ICOB coins, i i'll call for all people to confirm your address in spreadsheet, then i send the coins.

I let you know.

Regards
hi dev
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Sure.

For all enrolled, and want to update your icb wallet just do this:

Send me a pm with:

1 - Facebook or twitter profile link
2 - Wallet

All people who not list your wallet need to do this.

Have a good weekend

done check pm thanks

Regards
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
How about steemit bounty?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
how about pre ico bounty ( round 1)
what is already distributed Huh
My accounts (twitter and facebook link), and the address ICB is already entered in spreadsheets. Do not need more to write PM?

Pm with wallet address is only for who dont set this in enroll form or want to change this. In your case, you dont have nothing to do.

All guys who want change or set a wallet, send me a pm. After 8 hours over i finish the count ill start send bounty, and this will be late to claim.
I have a bad news guys...

I really try delivery all bounty today, but unfortunaely my main internet dont still working, and i cant count the points in my cellphone due to poor mobile connection in my city.

Ill try finish this soon has possible. Ill let the spreadsheet for personal review for 8 hours, then, if you have something to claim, you have this time.

After this, ill start send bounty to wallets.

Sorry guys.
Pages:
Jump to: