Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] - **ICOBID** Facebook and Twitter campaign CLOSED - page 6. (Read 13329 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have >1000 followers, every retweet I make are 2 points! I will receive 2 ICB per retweet?

Every retweet will give you 2 points. The final count will be:

300000/total points from all enrolled*your total points.
This will give the total coins you earn
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i will keep in touch because i won't  loose my bounty
hi i have signed up, and follow booty,but I have not put the address icobid.because my laptop is damaged and can not be used
whether it can send icobid address later?

Yes, you can provid the address later!

Just keep in touch to dont loose your bounty
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
hi i have signed up, and follow booty,but I have not put the address icobid.because my laptop is damaged and can not be used
whether it can send icobid address later?
@ShooterXD, i see many member who join this campaign didn't get status update accepted or not? it will automatically accepted or what? thanks
You automatically enter when you fill out the form. To make sure everything is ok, just have the twitter and facebook accounts over 6 months old

I just want to ask if how you do you verified if the facebook account or twitter account is over 6 month old?

Do you manually checked there timeline? What its private?

I guess sharing in facebook should be done in public. So if you are sharing posts but in a private account it won't count? I can see most facebook campaigns are doing manual checking so I expect it should all be in public.

This is obvious. How can i see what you shared in private post?

Ill check this on your time line
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
@ShooterXD, i see many member who join this campaign didn't get status update accepted or not? it will automatically accepted or what? thanks
You automatically enter when you fill out the form. To make sure everything is ok, just have the twitter and facebook accounts over 6 months old

I just want to ask if how you do you verified if the facebook account or twitter account is over 6 month old?

I guess sharing in facebook should be done in public. So if you are sharing posts but in a private account it won't count? I can see most facebook campaigns are doing manual checking so I expect it should all be in public.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
All you guys are welcome.

Good work for you.

Like i say before, if you had some question about ICO or coin, Just ask it to pioneer88.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i have joined both facebook and twitter campaign too
Activity: 154
i have joined both facebook and twitter campaign too, please update sphreadsheets
Questions about coin must be on main thread, not here.

Im only campaign manager.

To questions about points, maybe you can check my initial post.
All points will be counted after ICO finish
Activity: 199
i think so Huh
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
How do we know how many points we have ? Do we copy and paste our tweets here or do you do it automatically.
Also where are you this is a great coin and a few members here already are wondering the same things I am.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Hello I just wanted to ask that where I can exchange this ICOBID to BTC? Just in case I get some bounty here?

What exchange this will be listed?

Regards.
Is social media to bounty already closed? I see a lot that is not accepted including me

Maybe you forget some information. Just use the form again.
Dont forget, i need:

Btalk profile link or email
Facebook profile link
Twitter profile link
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Is social media to bounty already closed? I see a lot that is not accepted including me
Activity: 388
https://t.me/jojotequila
join twitter and facebook campaign
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
apply to join twitter and facebook camapign  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: