Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 5. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Xmas airdrop campaign finished!
Payments will be sent Feb 21 to Feb 28 as described in the original post.
Thanks for your interest!

Great news  Cheesy

All who join get same coins or how many steps they do ( twitter, discord, reddit ) ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Xmas airdrop campaign finished! We ended with 1,227 applications (2.5mil ITNS distribution). View the final list of wallets here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Xmas airdrop campaign finished! We ended with 1,227 applications (2.5mil ITNS distribution). View the final list of wallets here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/

Lethean Developer
i havent sold a single coin yet. I like the project and will continue to hold. I will use the service itself and use the coins to pay for it. Hopefully the team can mature and plan better. The re-base although helpful technologically is actually damaging to the teams image of competency.  Wasting some precious resources on building a code only to scrap it and re-base to another code. It was probably a decision made after a new team member with better understanding pointed out the idea. I hope they can show some results soon so market can gain some confidence.

In fact I can take full credit for the idea... and I'm the founder  Grin

If it was not for the VPN project requiring the use of integrated addresses, which we only came to the conclusion of as a team because it's the only encrypted method of on-chain communication that readily exists, we probably would not have rebased. But as was discussed already elsewhere, the rebase offers significant advantages in many areas. Monero has dozens of developers contributing to a great codebase. The decision to rebase is not unusual, as many other coins have taken a similar route. Please also appreciate that our development team worked extensively to ensure the rebase is occurring without a hardfork. It's really only a POSITIVE thing! Glass half full not empty  Wink

I believe that at the stage of a project, new and better ideas must be immediately applied, without fear that this may seem a weakness.
I trust in this team, for the frankness and daring of wanting to always do the best.
I'm sure we will have at the end of this work, one of the best coins in the Crypto world.
Thanks so much for your support and 'big picture' perspective, canibalgb. Smiley
Lethean Developer
Im on wallet 1.41 should i upgrade to 1.43 immediately or wait for rebase to get out of beta. Also is it compulsory to create a new wallet and move intense from old wallet to the new one. Is there a chance of loosing the coins in any of the steps.

Also will we still have the option to export pvt keys in the newer wallet which is word based.
Upgrading to beta is up to you, this is all detailed in our news post: https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/12/new-daemon-and-wallet-in-beta/

Yes you can export pvt keys in new wallet
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Im on wallet 1.41 should i upgrade to 1.43 immediately or wait for rebase to get out of beta. Also is it compulsory to create a new wallet and move intense from old wallet to the new one. Is there a chance of loosing the coins in any of the steps.

Also will we still have the option to export pvt keys in the newer wallet which is word based.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
i havent sold a single coin yet. I like the project and will continue to hold. I will use the service itself and use the coins to pay for it. Hopefully the team can mature and plan better. The re-base although helpful technologically is actually damaging to the teams image of competency.  Wasting some precious resources on building a code only to scrap it and re-base to another code. It was probably a decision made after a new team member with better understanding pointed out the idea. I hope they can show some results soon so market can gain some confidence.

If it was not for the VPN project requiring the use of integrated addresses, which we only came to the conclusion of as a team because it's the only encrypted method of on-chain communication that readily exists, we probably would not have rebased. But as was discussed already elsewhere, the rebase offers significant advantages in many areas. Monero has dozens of developers contributing to a great codebase. The decision to rebase is not unusual, as many other coins have taken a similar route. Please also appreciate that our development team worked extensively to ensure the rebase is occurring without a hardfork. It's really only a POSITIVE thing! Glass half full not empty  Wink

I believe that at the stage of a project, new and better ideas must be immediately applied, without fear that this may seem a weakness.
I trust in this team, for the frankness and daring of wanting to always do the best.
I'm sure we will have at the end of this work, one of the best coins in the Crypto world.
Lethean Developer

If it was not for the VPN project requiring the use of integrated addresses, which we only came to the conclusion of as a team because it's the only encrypted method of on-chain communication that readily exists, we probably would not have rebased. But as was discussed already elsewhere, the rebase offers significant advantages in many areas. Monero has dozens of developers contributing to a great codebase. The decision to rebase is not unusual, as many other coins have taken a similar route. Please also appreciate that our development team worked extensively to ensure the rebase is occurring without a hardfork. It's really only a POSITIVE thing! Glass half full not empty  Wink
Activity: 343
i havent sold a single coin yet. I like the project and will continue to hold. I will use the service itself and use the coins to pay for it. Hopefully the team can mature and plan better. The re-base although helpful technologically is actually damaging to the teams image of competency.  Wasting some precious resources on building a code only to scrap it and re-base to another code. It was probably a decision made after a new team member with better understanding pointed out the idea. I hope they can show some results soon so market can gain some confidence.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am still holding some coin and i think it will reach 1 dollar in the future
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Ah I can't recall if I've applied for the xmas bounty, how can I check?  Huh
Activity: 343
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
do I have to hoDl Smiley the ITNS signature until the end of FEB 2018 to get the XMAS airdrop/bounty?

No, although you are encouraged to! Smiley

ok  Wink I'm mining ITNS also, this is a great project
all the best to devs!
Lethean Developer
do I have to hoDl Smiley the ITNS signature until the end of FEB 2018 to get the XMAS airdrop/bounty?

No, although you are encouraged to! Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Ктo нибyдь пoлyчил нaгpaдy ?
дa, ктo yчacтвoвaл и пpoшeл пo тpeбoвaниям - пoлyчили
Activity: 115
I have been paid properly so far, hope xmas airdrop also happens without any issues. Looking forward to the coin doing well and the chrome plugin release.
I wouldnt mind being a forum admin for intense coin if needed.@valiant. though im not some heavy weight im really intrested and invested to see the growth of the intense coin as the winner among the alternative to monero.

Thanks very much for your enthusiasm and support, rkrams! If you're interested in helping manage our social communities, consider dropping a resume to SlowGrowth Smiley

Thanks sure will do  Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Activity: 1
joined the social media airdrop. thanks for setting up campaigns like this, makes it interesting other than just mining. i just need to be more active on forums otherwise i miss announcements like this  Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
I'm sorry but there is no history of your BCT profile or your wallet ID submitting -
This is what I got in reply... They are making me stupid now, like I forget I have submitted on 11 of January. Thank you Intense for making people stupid since 2017.
I personally messaged you and I will do it again and again until I get my fairly deserved coins for participating in the bounty campaign and making over 15 posts in a week from 11th of January till 18th of January 1pm.
Im tired of beeing good to everyone and even polite and then fuck you up like it's nothing.

Check again and again, I want my coins. I am 1000% sure that I have submitted my application for this bounty 4th round, and you can not tell me otherwise.
I can fucking read of course the requirements and rules before applying to the bounty program.

Are you sure you applied here for the signature campaign?

https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-bct/

Maybe you applied only here, but is not the signature campaign, is an airdrop for social sharing:

https://intensecoin.com/airdrop/

They are DIFFERENT.

I know they are different. I have applied on both. I have applied the signature campaign on 11th of January. I was Jr.member then. I started commenting as you can see on my profile from 11th of January till 18th of January as it said the bounty ended at 1pm of 18th January.
Once i got Member rank I also changed my signature and was doing my 15 and more posts weekly.
I am 100 % sure of that and I am not doubting myself. 100% positive
I have applied the airdrop from the very begging, and for the bounty i applied on 11th of January.

Whatever happened, the data is missing. Whether it's because of server side or user error really isn't important. As I have PM'd you, if you are willing to be reasonable and civil, we can work it out.. but I'm not going to go out of my way to help someone that is only being nasty. Your data isn't there and I could leave it at that. It's probably not a system issue because nobody else was afflicted. But I'm a reasonable person. If you're going to be reasonable too I can meet you halfway. This is not wal-mart where you can scream at the poor employee and still get your way!  Cheesy

I am far away to see wal-mart and I am far away to see my own rights in the place where I live dear friend.
Judgments? The worse thoughts of a person who thinks them for another person, and judge him by 3 posts. F*ck it... everyone does it. That's how life works eh? no justice, no freedom of speech and of course... no rights.
and we even have threats how you could leave it at that cause I am being nasty Cheesy
damn valiant I am out as I have said in the personal message. Threats and judgments ain't my style, and screaming also. I don't know where i have screamed once, I only talk, I use woooords.
Did I judged you in any post I wrote? Did I made threats to you ? lol f*ck no dude. Be smart.
Activity: 41
Will there be anymore bounties or airdrops? Or is it over?
Pages:
Jump to: