Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 8. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I believe in all the devs, this can only be a misunderstanding,Valiant will fix the problem, i belive that, but please, i ask,  don´t stress and keep calm.
I believe in all the devs, this can only be a misunderstanding,Valiant will fix the problem but please, i ask,  don´t stress and keep calm.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It's just nonsense. Instead of the expected bonus, this is such a joke. Let's wait for Alex
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
Did nobody have the problem with the posts not being counted? I changed my signature when Valiant told us that we could do it and in the spreadsheet appeared that I didn´t write any post (I wrote 80+, because I wanted to win the bonus again like in the 2nd and 3rd round). And the reason wasn´t cheating. I just wasn´t rewarded when I had to receive my stakes plus the bonus for being one of the most active members. So Valiant please help me, there must be some way to check that I used my signature until yesterday and I wrote 80+ posts (probably 100+, but I´m not sure). It has been a great campaign and I have helped to spread your word until now, so I just want to be rewarded for my work.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Sounds like some thieve(s) tried to use already promoting profiles to submit their own wallet to basically steal some of the bounty payouts? Shouldn't that be easy to handle? In case of such "intentionally submitted multiple entries" the profile owner should be contacted to verify the wallet ID. Then filter out the submissions that don't match.

And you may be right sir. Since mother of idiots is always pregnant, there may have been some idiots trying to steal "profiles" to fill in their pockets without doing anything. Me, for example, I've submitted the form only once, if there's more than one, the new entries are not mine. (but I've always been paid so I don't need to be looked into it either)
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Sounds like some thieve(s) tried to use already promoting profiles to submit their own wallet to basically steal some of the bounty payouts? Shouldn't that be easy to handle? In case of such "intentionally submitted multiple entries" the profile owner should be contacted to verify the wallet ID. Then filter out the submissions that don't match.

/edit

Just checked the possibilities here on bitcointalk.org. The profile offers an option to add "Other contact info". Participants could be required to add an entry "ITNS " there. Then you would just grab the wallet id from there and only ask for the profile ID via the form. All problems with fake entries solved, since only the profile owner can submit a wallet id that way. See my profile how this could look like. Cheesy  (Oh... maybe send some ITNS my way while you're at it! I could need some coins! Cheesy I'm sadly still newbie and can't qualify. Embarrassed )
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
This is a total joke....

First of all you put requirements that we should have 15 posts a week and to put the signature depending on our rank and then, I hear something that you can apply again when your rank is changed.

Second, you know that a lot of people will make mistakes but you f*cking don't care about that, so you don't even write the rules how they are supposed to be, you just say you need 15 posts a week, put the signature and go.... write comments and put free commercials for our coin all over the forum.

I mean when you even start a bounty campaign, you know there are a lot of newbies around who participate first time (such as me) and you still don't give exact explanation how to participate in the bounty program. This is a total joke.
Write nothing just two f*cking rules, and the other thing that you need to know f*ck it, who cares.
So I come here, participate in the bounty, making over 15 posts in a week, no spamming, true comments and everything and I am not even on the list.

Why?
I have questions who need answers, and I am not the one who should ask those questions, YOU ARE THE ONES who should post this shi*t to make it clear to everyone !

What happens if I change my rank overtime while I comment?
What if I apply with smaller rank then i apply again and with new rank but it says that my profile is used already?
As i have read you should put 0 in front of your address... looool wtf? you serious a 0 in front of my address.
why?
cause you can't recognize a profile who changes his rank over that week or what?
come on Intense.... this is a total joke.
I want an explanation, of HOW THE REWARDING SYSTEM WORKS, WHO DECIDES WHO TAKES WHAT?
have a good day.
Calm down crypto mate, im in the same situation as you and others, im sure Valiant or any other dev will take a look into this and solve it, i believe that, they are fair and great persons but they are humans Smiley. Let´s wait and give time, please. No need to stress. Intense Rockssssssss

I got that, and I totally support them as an investor of myself, but we need fairness in this. I know they are humans and they make mistakes as we all so in our life. I hope they will resolve this and tell us what is happening. cheers mate
have a good day

There cannot be any tractations in pays.
1) We have rules: submit form, signature, post 15 posts.
2) No any other rules or restrictions.
3) I cannot see any way to cheat it - normal functioning of submitting form or database filtraition incorrect submittions is not our problems if there is 1 correct (look at 1))
4) We ve done 1) - dev has to pay to us.
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
This is a total joke....

First of all you put requirements that we should have 15 posts a week and to put the signature depending on our rank and then, I hear something that you can apply again when your rank is changed.

Second, you know that a lot of people will make mistakes but you f*cking don't care about that, so you don't even write the rules how they are supposed to be, you just say you need 15 posts a week, put the signature and go.... write comments and put free commercials for our coin all over the forum.

I mean when you even start a bounty campaign, you know there are a lot of newbies around who participate first time (such as me) and you still don't give exact explanation how to participate in the bounty program. This is a total joke.
Write nothing just two f*cking rules, and the other thing that you need to know f*ck it, who cares.
So I come here, participate in the bounty, making over 15 posts in a week, no spamming, true comments and everything and I am not even on the list.

Why?
I have questions who need answers, and I am not the one who should ask those questions, YOU ARE THE ONES who should post this shi*t to make it clear to everyone !

What if I apply with smaller rank then i apply again and with new rank but it says that my profile is used already?
As i have read you should put 0 in front of your address... looool wtf? you serious a 0 in front of my address.
why?
cause you can't recognize a profile who changes his rank over that week or what?
I want an explanation, of HOW THE REWARDING SYSTEM WORKS, WHO DECIDES WHO TAKES WHAT?
have a good day.
Calm down crypto mate, im in the same situation as you and others, im sure Valiant or any other dev will take a look into this and solve it, i believe that, they are fair and great persons but they are humans Smiley. Let´s wait and give time, please. No need to stress. Intense Rockssssssss

I got that, and I totally support them as an investor of myself, but we need fairness in this. I know they are humans and they make mistakes as we all so in our life. I hope they will resolve this and tell us what is happening. cheers mate
have a good day
This is a total joke....

Why?

why?
have a good day.
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
This is a total joke....

Why?

why?
have a good day.
You have now made a huge mistake.
I looked at your list. Any participant could be compromised by adding his profile and any wallet.
Personally, I did not add other wallets other than my main wallets. It's very sad that you do this.
Similarly, the results of the company in tweeter and facebook may be spoiled.
It is enough to someone who sees the signature or activity of the participant to add his profile and another wallet.

Once again I will repeat. I'm not a crook. I only have one purse number and I honestly observed the terms all this time.
I have no idea who needed to add my profile and someone else's wallet to the registration form

in truth, you should have asked the participants why you had a duplicate of his profile. because no other protection from spammers, you have not provided.
Thanks for the campaign, it was fun and payout was great in the first round when we were few partecipants Cheesy

You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.
I didn't manually put 0 in front of my ID number.  Angry And I always received "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used'" answer after submitting, tried two or three times to make sure it works and that's it. There's just a few dozen participants in total, it would be stupid to try to fool the system since most of these signature campaigns are manually checked. And what kind of cheating is this anyway?! I submitted the same application with exactly same username and ITNS address - how would that even work since it's the same user that is applying? I really feel cheated right now, no idea why on earth you'd consider anything sneaky about this.  Shocked

I don't think wacko would have thought of cheating the system, I've seen his posts and he always seemed to support the project genuinely and making genuine posts, not spammy crap.

Also, he was one of ITNS team who suggested to submit multiple times the form in case of rank transition. As for the 0 maybe look into some bug on the code processing the form, I don't see how one should add a 0 to cheat the system by rendering his id not recognizable.
Happen the same with me, something happen, i´ve done the same like the previous round, submited second time only to make sure it was updated, and i was paid. I believe in all devs, im sure Valiant or Slow or any other dev will fix this, i will continue saying, i believe in this devs and coin 1001%, i worked hard to promote Intense, not only here but everywhere. Of course im very sad with this situation, i only ask what can i do to prove i haven´t cheated, i never cheated in my live thats for sure and i swear for my health and my daughter's health, im here everyday for God sake. Valiant, please, take a look again, It's frustrating working hard like i´ve done last few weeks and now this. I trust you.

I'm the same  Huh Huh Huh
178   member   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/korm-1208552    0   intentionally submitted multiple entries      1/2/2018 4:40   1/7/2018 12:34      

What the heck is that. Valiant you seem too in a hurry.                                          
Thanks for the campaign, it was fun and payout was great in the first round when we were few partecipants Cheesy

You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.
I didn't manually put 0 in front of my ID number.  Angry And I always received "Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used'" answer after submitting, tried two or three times to make sure it works and that's it. There's just a few dozen participants in total, it would be stupid to try to fool the system since most of these signature campaigns are manually checked. And what kind of cheating is this anyway?! I submitted the same application with exactly same username and ITNS address - how would that even work since it's the same user that is applying? I really feel cheated right now, no idea why on earth you'd consider anything sneaky about this.  Shocked

I don't think wacko would have thought of cheating the system, I've seen his posts and he always seemed to support the project genuinely and making genuine posts, not spammy crap.

Also, he was one of ITNS team who suggested to submit multiple times the form in case of rank transition. As for the 0 maybe look into some bug on the code processing the form, I don't see how one should add a 0 to cheat the system by rendering his id not recognizable.
Happen the same with me, something happen, i´ve done the same like the previous round, submited second time only to make sure it was updated, and i was paid. I believe in all devs, im sure Valiant or Slow or any other dev will fix this, i will continue saying, i believe in this devs and coin 1001%, i worked hard to promote Intense, not only here but everywhere. Of course im very sad with this situation, i only ask what can i do to prove i haven´t cheated, i never cheated in my live thats for sure and i swear for my health and my daughter's health, im here everyday for God sake. Valiant, please, take a look again, It's frustrating working hard like i´ve done last few weeks and now this. I trust you.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Thank you dev's for the reward! This has been my first signature campaign to participate in. And I don't have so much mining power. So I am really happy with this :-)
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Activity: 854
arcs-chain.com
I really have to congratulate this team! they respect and value their community and even when they were a bit late on this last rounf of signatures, they've kept us informed and they've managed to work as a team and solve the issue even when some of them were not available. Besides that, this was a generous and honnest campaign!
Thank you for this opportunity, and thank you Valiant for your help.
I will be watching and keeping all my coins  Grin

on the monero basecode issue that some people seem angry about, have you seen a coin in which they explain what they are doing in such a detail? on many coins they just do it and you don't even know if it would be monero or bytecoin or shitcoin...
have these guys not behaved in a way that should bring trust? have you seen such a team cheating or making the wrong tech move (concerning tech they are vastly superior to anyone else here, so we can ask our questions, argue a bit, but should refrain from criticizing without knowing)....

cheers
Activity: 854
arcs-chain.com
Can I know why I am not even in the list? I have submitted my application, fulfilled all the rules, and I am still not in the list? Seriously ?

I really want to know how the rewarding system goes, and also what is that, that I did wrong while I was submitting my application?
Done with the signature, done with the posts, had over 15 in one week, no spamming and still I am not on the list.

I just want an explanation how the reward system goes, and why I am not on the list, what did I do wrong ?
thank you for the answer

I saw the Round 4 Signatures and I saw people that are not even paid but they are on the Bounty Round? As for me I am not even there ?
can I know why ?
thanks

I had a change of signature because I made higher rank.

Perhaps it is because you did not make at least 15 posts per week for the whole four weeks or 60 total posts.
'
dis you do 15 non spammy post with 50 chars?
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Valiant1 and other ITNS devs, thx for that great signature campaign !  Smiley

I receive coins from 3 rounds and it`s very good numbers of coins.

Hope after some times we again see new campaign  Cool

Now wait XMAS airdrop ( https://intensecoin.com/airdrop/Grin
Please show me know
Now, can i joint Signature Campaign airdrop ?
How long the airdrop is end.
Thanks

my friend  Signature Campaign airdrop is already over
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Okay folks I wrote some code to query Bitcointalk and check rank, number of posts, blah blah, and hand filtered some sneaky users in the data.
You seem to hand filtered me and I've no idea why, it says "intentionally submitted multiple ent...". It was not clear in the forum posts whether we are supposed to apply for each new round or not so I tried to apply for 4th round after the 3rd one just to make sure that I'm in. No one in this topic said that it would result in disqualification, there was definitely nothing "sneaky" about it.  Shocked

Sure, I will elaborate: anyone that submitted multiple entries, with multiple wallets, and/or multiple ranks, was deemed sneaky. You also put a '0' in front of your member ID in addition to supplying multiple wallets. Putting a 0 at the front of your member ID is 100% a manual process... and I can imagine it would only be done to fool the system.

There were also some users that purposely encoded the user ID part of the member URL, again to look different in the database, but it's the same member in the end.

Our system would not even allow you to submit multiple times with the same wallet ID, as it would say 'You're already in but we updated your information, thanks'. If a duplicate BCT profile URL was inputted, the system would alert you 'Sorry, but that Bitcointalk profile was already used.' -- these items in combination seem pretty straight forward to indicate: don't purposely tamper with submissions to be listed multiple times in the database.  Cheesy

Thanks for the bounty coins. This has been my first sig campaign and I started from scratch to get to Jr. Member rank, working very hard and it paid off well.
Pages:
Jump to: