Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 10. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
It s end of 20 january already, but we don t have a list of 4th round and rewards Sad

My apologies again, SlowGrowth has been very busy with real life matters (emergency). We really appreciate your guys' patience. Please do not worry, the entries are still recorded in the database, and bounties will be paid. Thank you.
That seems fair enough! And thank you for posting an update on this :-) Is it ok to change signature then, or should we wait until you guys have had the chance to go through our post history?

No problem, you can change it now, as our agreement was only to hold it until the end of the round.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
It s end of 20 january already, but we don t have a list of 4th round and rewards Sad

My apologies again, SlowGrowth has been very busy with real life matters (emergency). We really appreciate your guys' patience. Please do not worry, the entries are still recorded in the database, and bounties will be paid. Thank you.
That seems fair enough! And thank you for posting an update on this :-) Is it ok to change signature then, or should we wait until you guys have had the chance to go through our post history?
Lethean Developer

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Please, say, that you give us itns after fixing hard fork. It is too fckng bad, that you evendidnt ann your news here. After 300 satoshi you dont support your community at all. And, by the way, ringTC, you announced, was realised in a few coins, so it is amazing, that you understand it only for now..

can you please translate in english? what are you trying to say? what's the problem here?
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Please, say, that you give us itns after fixing hard fork. It is too fckng bad, that you evendidnt ann your news here. After 300 satoshi you dont support your community at all. And, by the way, ringTC, you announced, was realised in a few coins, so it is amazing, that you understand it only for now..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Be patience mate, only 4 p.m in Europe Wink
yeah, just w8. thx for this great bounty company!!!  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Be patience mate, only 4 p.m in Europe Wink
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
Hi all, Alex or Slowgrowth will post an update on the signature campaign soon. We have not forgotten about this but the team members are busy with some other matters at the moment. Thanks for your patience. Smiley

tnx for the info
is there another airdrop or the 4th was the last one?

If you read the first post you will see that there will be 4 ROUNDS and since 4th round ended we can conclude that at least from this point there are not planned any more rounds. Although they might open up new bounties if they want to and if they have funds.

Hoping they will respond soon with who is eligible for last round.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hi all, Alex or Slowgrowth will post an update on the signature campaign soon. We have not forgotten about this but the team members are busy with some other matters at the moment. Thanks for your patience. Smiley

tnx for the info
is there another airdrop or the 4th was the last one?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Is round 5 started?
It will be a good support for intense.
I think! May be in nẽxt week! Because I want to join!
But coin need more than one exhange! Please!
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
Is round 5 started?
Even I am waiting for future rounds as I am unable to participate currently  Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is round 5 started?
Activity: 112
Great, i was wondering why there is no update,
are you planing on extending bounty period?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Thank you for the update! Maybe are we going to see great news like a new exchange soon?
Today! Round 4  had finished!
I want to join you BOUNTY in next times! What can i do? thanks
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator

Thank you for the update! Maybe are we going to see great news like a new exchange soon?
Lethean Developer
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Any news when will they announce the results ?Smiley

Usually 24 hours later...
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
Any news when will they announce the results ?Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: