Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 30. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Good work for the team and everyone who has joined this project so that the project has been successful for the sale of its tokens, I will wait for the blog campaign spreadsheets to update,
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
After yesterday I took a break from the forum I see a lot of projects that I follow including The project has been completed for the sale Token with success, and finally the project is completed properly. Hopefully in the future this project will be successful for everyone who has become an investor. It's time we wait for payment for our bounty campaign all.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this project Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you

good question, wondering that as well
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
To Our Bounty Community –

We have been waiting to hear back from Jamal, as he has been missing since August 3rd. We are actively trying to reach him at the moment to ensure bounty payouts happen as soon as possible. If anyone has any information in regard to his present situation or has communicated with him in any way, please reach out to us so we may sort everything out accordingly.

-The investFeed Team

Thank you for your kind post. Someone said that JAMAL has got an internet connection problem but one whole week is a long time to sort it out. I do hope he is alright and hope you have a backup plan if things are not working out in the interim. I am praying JAMAL is well because he is a decent person and has always been helpful in past campaigns.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

We have been waiting to hear back from Jamal, as he has been missing since August 3rd. We are actively trying to reach him at the moment to ensure bounty payouts happen as soon as possible. If anyone has any information in regard to his present situation or has communicated with him in any way, please reach out to us so we may sort everything out accordingly.

-The investFeed Team

Thank you for team InvestFeed for the confirmation. This is very helpful. Thanks for team leader InvestFeed..
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
The World's First Cryptocurrency Social Network

-The investFeed Team

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am looking forward to receiving my bounty for the blog review. I will defo hold this token for dear life in my bagholding hardcore coin section as this is already an established business which is just shifting its model from equities to Crypto..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 256
i hope dont late to join this project . i have joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. by the way when end of the project ,. ? can you tell me details ,. ? thanks before .
this project has ended, your to late to join this bounty
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
i hope dont late to join this project . i have joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. by the way when end of the project ,. ? can you tell me details ,. ? thanks before .
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Goodluck For Investfeed. Need more info about final bounty stake.

Yes, we are all waiting for info  about final bounty stake and don't forget .... info about exchange Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Goodluck For Investfeed. Need more info about final bounty stake.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
joined social media bounty campaign. thanks good luck
Smiley it' over, we waitig for bounty distribution
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Please note we are counting only stakes and we don't have  any count on Bounty pool. I will wait for Jamal to do this when he comes online.

Thanks for hearing me out Smiley
Good day Avirunes, Please recheck my post count in 3rd week, as I check my posts in 3rd week I already made 11 posts but you encoded it zero in the spreadsheet and I am number 9. I am hoping you will recheck it.  Sad

It will be checked again ... No worries
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
joined social media bounty campaign. thanks good luck
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
Please note we are counting only stakes and we don't have  any count on Bounty pool. I will wait for Jamal to do this when he comes online.

Good day Avirunes, kindly recheck my post count in 3rd week, as I check my posts in 3rd week I already made 11 posts but you encoded it zero in the spreadsheet and I am number 9. I am hoping you will recheck it.
Activity: 812
So can we remove the signatures or not?  Roll Eyes
We need information from the manager when can remove the signature. . .
please wait on this.... Let me accept/reject first.
Have you finished counting the stakes in the table? I'm wondering why for two weeks of participating in the company's signature, I received 0 stakes? My order number in table 76. After all, I fulfilled all the conditions, and for 2 weeks I wrote 27 messages.
So can we remove the signatures or not?  Roll Eyes
We need information from the manager when can remove the signature. . .
please wait on this.... Let me accept/reject first.
Have you finished counting the stakes in the table? I'm wondering why for two weeks of participating in the company's signature, I received 0 stakes? My order number in table 76. After all, I fulfilled all the conditions, and for 2 weeks I wrote 27 messages.

I am still checking it and it is not yet completed. It will be done and finished today. Look out for my announcement today.
I also 0 stake in spreadsheet

#68 in spreadsheet

Btctalk name: Samycoin

I do my work for 2weeks.from 30+ post to 60+ post.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Please note we are counting only stakes and we don't have  any count on Bounty pool. I will wait for Jamal to do this when he comes online.

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Thanks for everything, it was a very good campaign . Good project and best wishes .
Pages:
Jump to: