Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 42. (Read 47224 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network Thank you for your nice project. Just joined social and slack bounty!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Just signed up for the campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
hello,
what about your reddit campaign?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Too sad I can't join the promotion, but will definitely have a look at this project.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
The World's First Cryptocurrency Social Network
I've joined on twitter and facebook good luck always. thank you

Thanks for joining and for the luck!
How long is this campaign going to run and is it already running?

Hey - the campaign is going to run until the end of the token sale on August 7th. It's currently up and running right now.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
where the google spreadsheet list for blog bounty ?
i have no idea where i can found that,
hi.
here is the spreadsheet.
https://[Suspicious link removed]/TMUkdL
there is not blog bounty spreadsheet, there just facebook
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How long is this campaign going to run and is it already running?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I've joined on twitter and facebook good luck always. thank you
I wish this is a very good project. And for that I have joined in twitter and facebook campaign in InvestFeed.
 I hope everyone  success when ICO its done this project, thank and best of luck full team

Thank you for your continued support!
joining social media and reddit campaign.

We appreciate all the hard work!
Activity: 276
joining social media and reddit campaign.
Activity: 314
joining social media bounties.. both of them..  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
I wish this is a very good project. And for that I have joined in twitter and facebook campaign in InvestFeed.
 I hope everyone  success when ICO its done this project, thank and best of luck full team
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Thank you for being accepted in social media partisipp bounty facebook. I am interested in this project. Hopefully this project run smoothly and always successful
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
I believe this is a very good project. And for that I participated in twitter and facebook campaign. Hopefully later ICO runs smoothly and success so everyone is happy about this project. thanks so much to investfeed developer.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Hi! I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet! New address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736  #87 in facebook spreadsheets, #120 in twitter spreadsheets and #37 in Telegram & Slack spreadsheets. Thank you[/color]

Changes has been made as requested . Please check the spreadsheet to confirm if the changes are correct or not. (Request archive: http://archive.is/Q5Ana)

i am not sure you can i think if you read the faq's page or the white pages it states the way to do this or is you even can through here.you really should not post your address on here not very secure

Not sure how a request regarding address change for bounty campaign is unsecure. User is posting his eth address and not any private details leading to his/her eth address being compromised later on.
like i mentioned i was not sure if this was posible but i guess i just read it on another ico and was not sure if this was the one but good for this member.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Hi! I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet! New address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736  #87 in facebook spreadsheets, #120 in twitter spreadsheets and #37 in Telegram & Slack spreadsheets. Thank you[/color]

Changes has been made as requested . Please check the spreadsheet to confirm if the changes are correct or not. (Request archive: http://archive.is/Q5Ana)

i am not sure you can i think if you read the faq's page or the white pages it states the way to do this or is you even can through here.you really should not post your address on here not very secure

Not sure how a request regarding address change for bounty campaign is unsecure. User is posting his eth address and not any private details leading to his/her eth address being compromised later on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Joined twitter bounty, how many last retweets is okay for first week? After that I will retweet as you tweet more.
no limit or restriction on retweeting. but try to retweet only related to the project tweets.
Hi! I've been hacked. Please! Change the address of my wallet! New address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736  #87 in facebook spreadsheets, #120 in twitter spreadsheets and #37 in Telegram & Slack spreadsheets. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
@Jamal is Monday the weekly checkpoint for the project I ask because I don't wanna miss out on my stakes coz of this
Waiting for answer thanks
Pages:
Jump to: