Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 45. (Read 47224 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
As seen on Facebook
The #FEED token will allow our users to access new features, and interact on the platform in brand new ways."

https://medium.com/@investFeed/the-feed-token-the-pinnacle-of-the-platform-d1842462f9db
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
more than 8k eth less than for 1 day, very nice result. is there is some minimum which is need to be collected in ico? i see maximum is 28k eth, but dont see minimum
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
joined to the twitter, facebook and signature campaigns. Thanks jamal for the good projects. Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
The World's First Cryptocurrency Social Network
Joined the Signature Company. Thank you sir that I was taken. I really liked this company. I hope that the project will start.

Thank you for all of the help!
Activity: 311
Joined the Signature Company. Thank you sir that I was taken. I really liked this company. I hope that the project will start.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
copper member
how much out of these 7000 eth came from the pre-sale? this campaign has started way too late, I doubt we will have enough time

7000 from pre-sale. the campaign is started late and if the crowdsale finish first day of it's start. than that would be crazy .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
how much out of these 7000 eth came from the pre-sale? this campaign has started way too late, I doubt we will have enough time
copper member
Crowdsale Status:

More than 7000 ETH Including Pre-sale raised so far. ICO just starting few minutes ago..

This is amazing..

Could we only retweets/shared between 3-7 posts a day ?
Sorry i have to give up, If i have to retweets and shares more than 20 posts(each for twitter and fb) a day on this campaign everyday.

Jamal: I want to ask, do we have to retweet and share every single post from investfeed twitter and fb to eligible for this campaign ?

I agree. It is every day tonally posted in FB and Twitter, I have to retweeted/shared every single post?
And "Could we only retweets/shared between 3-7 posts a day ?" - where is this to read, I have found nothing
There is no rule about that on other campaign either, but mostly other campaign only tweets/posts 3-7 times a day. I only asked, thats all.

only retweet the valid and and related to the project and crowdsale tweets.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Sorry i have to give up, If i have to retweets and shares more than 20 posts(each for twitter and fb) a day on this campaign everyday.

Jamal: I want to ask, do we have to retweet and share every single post from investfeed twitter and fb to eligible for this campaign ?

I agree. It is every day tonally posted in FB and Twitter, I have to retweeted/shared every single post?
And "Could we only retweets/shared between 3-7 posts a day ?" - where is this to read, I have found nothing
There is no rule about that on other campaign either, but mostly other campaign only tweets/posts 3-7 times a day. I only asked, thats all.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join

Activity: 506

Activity: 171
terra1f5dpkcvxrl4k95yqx4n7w43as45d6jwgme80gd
i have joined facebook bounty campaign and twitter bounty campaign sir ,. thanks ,.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I joined the twitter campaign.

Thanks
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
I am following a bounty blog article campaign, please accept me to follow or adapt in this ICO. Success for all who have followed this bounty
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i have joined this bounty for fb and twitter campaign, good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 206
The World's First Cryptocurrency Social Network
Done i am join twitter and facebook campoain and like or shear

Thank you for the support.
Activity: 196
Done i am join twitter and facebook campoain and like or shear
Pages: