Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 51. (Read 47224 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
I have no telegram, can I only participate in the bounty slack campaign? And what if I have to write in the form where there is a telegram written?
Just open the link form bounty slack/telegram you will see the option what will you choose as bounty to follow. and please read carefully you will see the option like this. you can choose one of them or you can choose both.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZgSKADjiVz8y0E2XBkbHyHNaIWbU_TZe5c-taOlgHF-LqGw/viewform
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
joined the social media campaing...hope the project will be great Smiley good luck
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I have no telegram, can I only participate in the bounty slack campaign? And what if I have to write in the form where there is a telegram written?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Looks a nice project, I joined signature campaign
Activity: 420
joined facebook's bounty Grin hope this project will success Smiley good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have participated in social media The Facebook campaign. Success and Good Luck ICO Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
i've just joined the facebook , twitter, and slack campaign.
Just want to ask, Where is the Ann Thread of InvestFeed?
even in the website the bitcointalk link has redirect to the bounty thread.
Ya, I'm also can't find where is the Ann thread of investfeed, maybe they are prepaid and start Ann thread later ?
I join twittter , slack and telegram campaign and wait for other big announcement from dev
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
just joined twitter bounty
just wondering is there updates weekly to update followers and show payment??
cheers Smiley GL
Activity: 630
i've just joined the facebook , twitter, and slack campaign.
Just want to ask, Where is the Ann Thread of InvestFeed?
even in the website the bitcointalk link has redirect to the bounty thread.
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
joined the facebook and Twitter bounty campaign.Hope it will be a successful ICO.Good luck Cheesy
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
Great project.Just joined the facebook and Twitter bounty campaign.Hope it will be a successful ICO.Good luck Dev.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I sure this is will be greatest project in this year, more than 137k twitter followers,
I joined twitter and signature campaign.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Bump. bounty is alive now.. feel free to join.

I joined the facebook/twitter compaign.
Good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I just confirm to joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign. I hope this project successful and get huge funds when ICO open.
Activity: 237
I have participated in social media campaigns (Facebook & Twitter). Success Dev .. Cool
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Done.. I have Joined Facebook and Twitter Bounty Campaign. Thank's and Good Luck Sir..
Activity: 481
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I would like to do facebook and twitter campaign. I am joined your facebook and twitter campaign. please accept me.
Activity: 168
Are you sure 100 post? I think it will lead to spam
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Hi i would like to reserve Filipino translation Smiley will link to my work if you like. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: