Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 17. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:57:29 PM
I don't believe that "bounty is dead"  even I get scammed in my previous campaign. Maybe there is a time that decreases but we all expect that it will increase , or back to normal. As i can see there are more good bounties , and hoping the success of those projects. Also expecting more bounties to come. Be positive .
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
if I think personally increasingly more and more scam increasing this late. there is good before following a project is good we learn first company that we will follow the project. so as to minimize the losses incurred.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
I can not talk about the death of all projects that attract people to create noise in the Internet, but most projects are adversely affected by a falling market, and can not fulfill their obligations to people. I think that the situation can change dramatically in a few months.
You are right, the rewards earned by bounty hunter also depend on the success of the project, and in times of bad market conditions, this causes many ICO projects that fail to achieve the maximum sales target. Moreover, bitcointalk increasingly popular along with the increasingly famous bitcoin, so the number of participants increased. The number of participants greatly affect the rewards we get.
Activity: 125
July 28, 2018, 09:43:39 PM
I can not talk about the death of all projects that attract people to create noise in the Internet, but most projects are adversely affected by a falling market, and can not fulfill their obligations to people. I think that the situation can change dramatically in a few months.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 09:12:26 PM
I disagree because in the age of technology companies need a new marketing method so the bounty will not die
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 09:12:04 PM
No, Bounty today is growing that is the strength of the crypto market, thanks to the bounty that the poor can also participate in the crypto like the rich, we do not need capital investment.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:10:26 PM
allow me who is still full member is giving a response.
I think this is due to a decrease in the price of crypto. people are currently less interested in investing in the world of crypto because according to them there is now more land to generate profits than in the crypto. so many ICOs fail because their softcap and hardcap are not achieved. I'm sure after crypto got up, ICO would also reap success again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:08:46 PM
Numerous individuals are taking an interest in abundance battles now not at all like it was a few years back, not just this when you take a gander at the portions at that point, it was higher than what we have now but then with couple of members at that point contrasted with now. The quantity of members in abundance battle, is expanding geometrically though portion has stayed static or even diminished. Once more, ICOs are never again ready to come to their hardcap not at all like previously and this has likewise enormously influenced the value granted to abundance crusade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:01:46 PM
i don't think so , ICO projects need bounty to promote their projects to more people. In the context of advertising increasingly difficult to prevent bounty is a perfect choice. So bounty now can not die.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
July 28, 2018, 08:57:22 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
This is how it should be because bitcoin and other crypto had gain so much popularity and attract more people on it. So expect that there could be more people out there who will be with us and will join for bounty programs. This is inevitable since the reward is so promising though there are ICO that are having some problems during the ICO period like was not able to reach the softcap for the project to work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
I think bounty is not dead as long as there are ICO and projects and new altcoins that develops bounty will not be dead. Bounty is one of the task that a user here and so do i is doing , this is one of the way that we can get rewards through our effort in advertising the ICO projects and their coin throughout in this forum and in social media sites. Bounties that failed in their projects lacks most of the ICO poor team nor hardcap or softcap does not reach.
Activity: 134
July 28, 2018, 08:36:32 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.
I also noticed that since the beginning of last month good project are not coming out and majority of the ico that get finished could not meet  up with there softcap target and bounty is the most hit as the hunters always end up without pay.  I think bounty is not as profitable like before again and we should try and invest our energy and fund to another ways of generating coins and tokens.

Everyone is just complaining that Bounty reward do not come in huge like before, But what can you do? Nothing, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
It is normal to have many people participate in a particular project, maybe  the reason is because it's one of the best at that time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 28, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
Look back, now there are a lot of worthy projects where one can join the bounty. Another thing is that now investors are becoming less and less in such a market and no one is more likely to say whether the project will collect its hardcap.

I think that you are right and the lack of investors is a problem. When the ICO does not reach the hard cap, this is definitely not a great situation and the future of the project is not secure. I think that everything will be back in place when the market recover.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 05:37:16 PM
I agree, the bounties are really dead, at the moment in the bounty there are a lot of bots, because of them, honest members do not get enough
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
I don't think that's all you're talking about is fraud. just increased the number of people who want to make money on it. due to the fact that the number of such people has increased, and the amount remained the same, they are distributed to a larger number. therefore, the amount becomes less.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 28, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
it is indeed that the number of bounty participants had increased, we have nothing to do with that, but I dont think that bounty campaign will end because of that.
Activity: 784
July 28, 2018, 01:45:52 PM
Look back, now there are a lot of worthy projects where one can join the bounty. Another thing is that now investors are becoming less and less in such a market and no one is more likely to say whether the project will collect its hardcap.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 28, 2018, 01:40:15 PM
Maybe the OP had a bad experience lately on bounty campaigns that's why he thinks that bounty is dead while there are lot of campaigns and everyday they are increasing though scam are everywhere so bounty manager should be picky now on ICO's and make their due diligence before they run a bounty campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 28, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
I dont think its dead not at all we will see more people joining bounty and crypto so its normal bounty hunters rewards will down with time i think stkae would be changed maybe.
Activity: 490
July 28, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

No need to see the rank to start chatting, because the most important is the information you receive in order to get better in the future. At this time the number of gift participants has increased exponentially so the prize has also been split several times so as to produce smaller prizes, I think we should just join a campaign that has big rewards so we can all get a decent reward.
Pages:
Jump to: