Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 21. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:18:30 PM
More participants = Smaller amount rewards
Its normal that with popularity of bounty we will see smaller rewards, but i think we will see more higher pools and than amount will be the same like 2017 )
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 26, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
I do not think that the bounties have died .. the number of good ones has certainly decreased, but they stayed ... now a lot of projects - scam. it's harder to find a good company Sad
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
I do not think that bounty is dead yet. It's a fact that it is not as profitable as it used to be 5 months back, but it is not entirely a dead thing. People are still earning from it, as a matter of fact, someone shared a testimony recently of how he earned over $2k in a month and I do not think it is something people should entirely give up on.

Bounty is not dead, but getting $ 2 for 3 months of working on Twitter is a waste of time. You need to participate in hundreds of projects that you can earn 100$
Activity: 115
July 26, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
I do not think that bounty is dead yet. It's a fact that it is not as profitable as it used to be 5 months back, but it is not entirely a dead thing. People are still earning from it, as a matter of fact, someone shared a testimony recently of how he earned over $2k in a month and I do not think it is something people should entirely give up on.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
You are quite right eight his statement. Bounties are not so much profitable as they were before, some even end up scamming bounty participants by giving them tokens that are not and will never list on any market. However, there are still some credible bo unties that pays off but they are very few.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 25, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
I think that not all the bounty campaigns are dead, because there are still many promising ones. I am continuing to participate in a few.
Activity: 588
July 25, 2018, 05:08:23 PM
Bounty is not dead it is just in a middle of crisis where even though they have reach their goal amount of coin, the value is not that high due to the market value drop of crypto. I still believe that bounty is a good source of income and many people will benefit in it again very soon!
Activity: 101
July 25, 2018, 05:01:09 PM
I believe that the amount of remuneration was reduced due to the fact that the prices in the market fell almost three times, respectively, and the reward decreased by the same amount.
Well, the number of participants has increased dramatically. But your option, I think, is right, when the market is recovering, then the income will grow. Will wait Smiley

now a lot of good projects do not even collect a soft cap. A year ago, even scammers could collect 10-20 million dollars.
When bitcoin has new rally - will bounty again bring big profit
Activity: 93
July 25, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
More and more people are learning about earnings in the bounty campaigning and come here. With this nothing can be done, most likely their number will increase further
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
I think the bounty is really dying. I believe that there will be no more bounty that was 5 months ago, with huge rewards. There are too many bounty participants and the rules are tightened. Now everything is going to ensure that each bounty company will take a strictly limited number of participants, so that the participation fee is large. That would be the solution to the whole problem.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 04:49:51 PM
It is now very important to choose the right bounties. It's better to work with several good projects with a good reward than working on a hundred bad bounties. Many bounties do not reach the end
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
As disheartening as this may be, I find it very emotional to say to you all that those glorious days of huge rewardable  bounties are very much long gone by. Thou, several reasons are responsible for this, however, i will outline just two.

First, the participants that joins to a specific campaigns these days have skyrocketed from what we use to have in the days of 10-20 participants on a specific signature campaign.

Second, so many campaigns of nowadays aren't transparent enough especially in the discharge of the reward when it's time for people to accept their hard earned tokens. Many will even bring down the Spreadsheet, so that can carry out their mischievous plans. Pitiable pisma! Pisma!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 25, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
In my opinion, bounty is a temporary phenomenon. With the development of the crypto market, other forms of attracting people will appear. This is not good and not bad - this is the way things are.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
Bounty is not dead is because we have too many scam bounties that wont want to pay hunters after completing task.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 25, 2018, 04:47:37 PM
Unfortunatelly but it seems bounties are really dying; if project is good, many people participate in it, if project is bad, it doesn't pay.

It is true that now the rewards are a lot smaller than what it used to be. Now is not good time for ICO and the bounty problems are coming from there. When the market grow things will be better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 25, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
I believe that the amount of remuneration was reduced due to the fact that the prices in the market fell almost three times, respectively, and the reward decreased by the same amount.
Well, the number of participants has increased dramatically. But your option, I think, is right, when the market is recovering, then the income will grow. Will wait Smiley
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 25, 2018, 04:43:30 PM
The number of participants has grown strongly. So Twitter and Facebook have become unprofitable. I only deal with social networks with companies that have restrictions on the number of participants.
July 25, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
July 25, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
Unfortunatelly but it seems bounties are really dying; if project is good, many people participate in it, if project is bad, it doesn't pay.
Activity: 602
July 25, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
Numbers of partecipants is increasing everyday personally I take care of numbers and if there is too much people I prefer non to join that bounty because reward will be probably low
Pages:
Jump to: