Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 19. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
With all those scammers bounty are become inefficient, costly, take a lot of time and resources and even worse as a result you get zombie community.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 28, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Nowadays bounty participants are massive. So many participants were participating in bounties and also there were many ICO project that are scam. I Don't think the bounty is dead but it's becoming hard to chose the good bounty that is not scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
Most of today's campaigns are more and more complex besides reward requirements. The ranking system also significantly worsened since the time I started. Merit have been introduced that confuse me personally and I see no progress in this and how conditions for the next level are achieved. I would like to know someone to explain to me the functioning of it?
Activity: 387
July 28, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

Unfortunately, there are a lot of bot accounts and they are just 0. No use. Accordingly, many companies do not collect the required amount. Or harvest very little. I think this is a temporary phenomenon. Many bounty managers are already struggling with bots, and bitcoin will now rise, and thus attract attention to the crypto currency.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:13:53 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
bounty is not dead, it's just maybe bounty that you follow has not finished his project, or finished but the coins have not been distributed on bountyhunter like you. try join your bounty telgram group, ask adminya, if bounty is finished. be careful also with scan
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
bounty will never die if there are still companies that will do ICO. although some ICO programs do not reach hardcap. due to lack of trust from investors. due to the many ICO's that ended with a scam
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
Despite the fact that now a lot of scams, bounty will last at least another two years. I hope that soon there will be a way to fight scams and bots.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 28, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
Influenced by the market, rewards are now getting lower and lower. And it usually takes a few months to get the final tokens.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
for my own opinion bounty will never die if we bounty hunters will not create multiple accounts in order to get more tokens from the ICO's. in the other hand we can still get more stakes if we work hard as bounty hunters! always remember patience is a virtue, just  don't make a move that you're the only one get good benefits. so avoid creating multiple accounts and be fair to others don't be selfish.
Activity: 462
July 27, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
Well, the amounts are ridiculous because the capitalization has fallen,and now after entering the exchange any token is lowered simply to the bottom, the most that neither is, so Yes, the crypt has now fallen very much,and when it grows,it remains the only one,or you can sell everything at 0, well, look for yourself!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
Yes, now bounty hunters get less coins. The fact is that very many people participate in the bounty. And the more people, the less profit.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 06:21:43 AM
The situation in the signature and blogs bounty campaign can save the limited number of participants. And for social campaigns it is necessary to enter the reporting in Google form.
Yeah, I have same opinion. Because it is nice that everybody can join, but in these campaigns it is not nice to see only few tokens for your hard work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 27, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
The situation in the signature and blogs bounty campaign can save the limited number of participants. And for social campaigns it is necessary to enter the reporting in Google form.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
My consideration is that the bounty manager should set a limit to how many number of participants so that they could all get a decent number of tokens rather than accepting too many of them and only get less shares. The growing concern of the bounty program is that more and more participants are getting involved, and we are getting lesser rewards. In the future, we might be receiving even lesser than now. It's a good idea to limit the number of participants per bounty on a first come, first serve basis. Just my two sats.

Ya I agree with you on that but the projects really arent incentivized to think that way. They want max exposure.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 27, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
My consideration is that the bounty manager should set a limit to how many number of participants so that they could all get a decent number of tokens rather than accepting too many of them and only get less shares. The growing concern of the bounty program is that more and more participants are getting involved, and we are getting lesser rewards. In the future, we might be receiving even lesser than now. It's a good idea to limit the number of participants per bounty on a first come, first serve basis. Just my two sats.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
It's not that easy to fight again those Bots and scammers, you should remmeber that the amount of employees in this forum is just a little ( like super mods, mods, DT members,....). But the amount of Bots and scammers are insane. So how can they can solve all of them, i think it will take a lot of time to deal with it.
Activity: 132
July 27, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
There are a lot of high-quality ico now, but this type of ico has rarely issued reward activities, so the value of many rewards in the market is not very good.
Activity: 756
July 27, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
Recently, the income from bounty really significantly decreased. This is due to the increased number of participants and a huge number of scams. Just recently, in one of the companies I found just 5 of their accounts, in addition to me. In addition, it is not necessary to be limited only to social networks. Write translations, participate in signatures, write articles, shoot videos. As a result, you can get a good income, provided that the company has collected the necessary funds and paid them to the hunters.
You are right, you need to work hard and participate not only in the signature campaign , Twitter to get more tokens (money). We need to develop our abilities and skills, look for projects and try to invest in them, and not just participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 714
July 27, 2018, 05:48:42 AM
I think this is primarily due to the large number of participants, as bounty hunters became much more than it was six months ago. Competition is certainly good, but still it affects the overall payment. Plus, the market itself was in a strong decline. I think this also has a direct impact for all ICO companies.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 27, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

I'm not agree with you because i believe stil a lot of good bounty, maybe you need to do research very carefully before you decide to join in that bounty project. But in another side i believe if you said 5 months old back is better than now because it's so hard to find a really good bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: