Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is very good for newbie - page 5. (Read 816 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
April 22, 2018, 03:16:03 PM
market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
Bounties are for people with some knowledge of marketing and not necessary being a newbie or an expert and others join bounties because they have some influence which a bounty project can benefit from and in the end  you are paid for your resources but its also a good place to learn more about crypto as long as you read their whitepapers.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
Bounty is not only for the newbie is good for us who do not have money to invest, is very good for us who want to earn extra income thanks in bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
April 22, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
The most logical solution for Newbie members is to participate in blog campaigns. I wish you will rise up your rank and earn better money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
April 22, 2018, 03:09:56 PM
yes really bounty is very good not only for newbies however and  for old users of this forum, some times it is possible to find very  intersting programms even for heroes)))
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 22, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
Hello, I will gladly answer your question, look, the company's bounty for the neo-poets is a great way to earn tokens for the holding company, or for other purposes you will decide, but if you consider in a general way that a good kind of earnings
Activity: 228
April 22, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
Bounty is really good way to earn, if you like hole idea of crypto then bounty is a job which you are enjoying while earning.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 22, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
Your choice of the bounty I think is right. Choose which coins you will campaign. Suggestion from me, how to choose bounty which is well seen by the manager. I am afraid you are wrong to accept bounty campaign
Activity: 67
April 22, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
probably yes, Bounty is good enough for all the newbie like me when it comes to crypto currency because you can earned money from it without the investment and it is a good start to the world of crypto also it gives you a lot knowledge because by joining bounty like signature campaign you need to post or reply in some discussion thread specially in bitcoin and altcoin discussion so doing that we get some knowledge for some higher rank here specially crypto expert.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
Lean how to do boutny campaigns effectively,join only those worthy to join! check if the campaign is legit because most of the new projects are turning into a scam or atleast has potentials to runaway from their investors,you should be more picky with these bounty campaigns as most of these companie are going to scam people,do not join any redflag campaigns.
Activity: 180
April 22, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
it is better to make money or capital than to follow bounty instead of having to spend the money we have
there is a more effective way while learning to understand crypto little by little so that if we really have mastered it will be easy in doing the next step
Activity: 124
April 22, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
Bounty is good to everybody who do not have money to invest and earn extra money not only for newbie who want to earn money and learn how do to in the future.
Activity: 162
April 22, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
Im not sure if it was for newbies.
A newbie should spend the whole time with researching, learning, understanding the crypto/blockchain industry.
After this has happened might jump into the next stage to earn money, with bounty or trading, or ICO investment...
Activity: 70
April 22, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
Especially, WeLocal Bounty is very good for newbies, precisely
Activity: 866
April 22, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
it is a very good idea because as a beginner we need an experience with being here we can learn how to start a trade and the core of all this should be diligent in reading news news that we don't know
Activity: 105
April 22, 2018, 02:52:58 PM
Well we are just same. I am new here also. Joined in bounty. And learning more about btc etc. Joining in bounty is good for newbie than to invest in any cryptocurrency that you have dont have any knowledge about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
April 22, 2018, 02:52:50 PM
Sure bounty campaigns are good for newbies because while you are participating in it you are getting knowledge and some experience in cryptosphere and moreover you could earn some money for it  Wink
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
April 22, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
I also think it's a good idea to start with a bounty. You will start to read more about cryptocurrency and  different ICOs. In my opinion, losing money is more stressful than gaining experience and not earning tokens.
Activity: 392
April 22, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
This is a good start for a beginner, then you can slowly go to the exchange and trade, or accumulate their capital from different coins, but in General, most tokens earned on the bounty companies are worth nothing, so choosing a bounty company, come responsibly kakbudto would you invest your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 22, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
I think that the bounty is an excellent source of income for beginners because it does not require money. And it seems to me that this is a relatively easy way to get money.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
April 22, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

There is a cognitive dissonance between your OP and the title of the thread. In the end you are saying nothing in your post. This is what it is called shitposting.
Pages:
Jump to: