Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is very good for newbie - page 8. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:51:21 AM
bounty is good for all ranks, not just only in a newbie. but this is your first step on how you adopt all the knowledge about crypto. take note that not all bounties are good and profitable, most of them are scam (not paying) in a middle upto end of the campaign. so as a newbie like you, you better to check all the background information about the projects before you go thru to be sure that your work will be paid when the ico ends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 22, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
There is no risk of losing money by joining the bounty. If the project comes out scam, you will only waste your time. You will learn more when you get experience.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.

I'm also a newbie and bounty is very helpful not just for extra income after the campaign , the learnings and knowledge about cryptocurrency is a bonus. We can get information that we cannot get in other website like google.  The good thing we can earn money without losing any penny.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
I want to say, Gifts are a good starting point when generating profits on forums because you do not need to spend money on gifts. And you can have a coin in return just your efforts so it will be a good start for beginners who do not have the money to invest. So to avoid the risk of losing your money, ask your friends about how to do it, if you have friends out there who are already experts in crypto business transactions.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
I think that bounty campaign is good for all people  . It's good to making money on the  internet  . However , the Signature Campaign is only for Jr.Member above
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 22, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
I also believe that joining bounty campaigns or signature campaigns will help newbies because here they will earn bitcoins more faster and they will enhance their knowledge in bitcon and cryptocurrencies. But ranking up today is hard because from the merit system, only few peoples does accept merits from other people if you have a nice post.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
I agree with in it. Its more applicable for the newbies to gain more ideas about crypto world and different tokens. It is not only for the newbies but also for all the members of different ranks. It is still making money in joining different bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
Bounty is very good choice for newbies, in this way you can get some free money with having any risk and also you will learn about cryptocurrency a lot by doing so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

welcome to the world, please there are some place which you have to read to guard and know the rules and regulation, but this thread have to help you know some basic keys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 22, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
It is an alternative to earn income. Finding bounty does not require capital and what we should have is the will and the skill. Indeed that the results obtained will not be too big, but we can get all of those things for free. But keep in mind that working at bounty also has a very high risk. Not all bounty can end a success and even some scam. But still try and never fear of failure. Because with failure then we can get experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
April 22, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
I agree, bounty is a good opportunity for a newbies to learn more about cryptocurrencies, learn how to make decisions and analyze, read a lot and learn more interesting information.
Activity: 27
April 22, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
It is also the same here, and I also learned that there are different kind of bounty programs. Translation, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram etc... You can find what suits you most and work on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 06:00:02 AM
Yes, Joining bounty specially signature campaign will enhance our knowledge about crypto through reading posts and comments, exchanges of ideas, sharing experiences etc.. It is good not only for newbie but to all members of this forum as even ranked members are learning everyday with new things and recent updates of what is happening in the crypto market. Aside from gathering ideas, we are earning as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
Bounty for newbie Huh

Yeah is great.
Newbie can try how to work in bounty and how to do that bounty.
Im so agree with that like signature for newbie.
It fair to all rank.
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
you can make money by joining the bounty campaign, you can collect the token and then replace it into a better coin.
Activity: 145
April 22, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
I have learned what bounty campaigns tru a churhmate of mine and lead me to join in this kind of forum,help me how to do it and guide me on bounty hunting.Being new to this is simply adding knowledge to me how crytocurrency world works.Even as a newcomer it is good to do coz we need only to exert effort and time in doing this.A freelance kind of work to everyone who desire to earn extra income. Bounty campaigns enhanced my knowledge about bitcoin and soon to follow my stakes to come.
Activity: 25
April 22, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
Yes, i think bounty i good for newbies. Because it has no risk of loosing money and you will experience the market.

I agree with you, according to my friend which is a full member here he never invests any of his money in digital currencies instead he uses his reward from bounty to enter the market. He only invested time and effort to earn of those coins and makes money in trading. I want to experience that too and I want to join in bounty in order to learn more about others experience and meet new people.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 05:43:03 AM
Exactly, it will be your stepping stone to gain more knowledge about crypto currency. So, when you joined a bounty, make sure you learn everyday about crypto. This forum will help you also.
Activity: 57
April 22, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

the fluctuations price is very risk for newbie. they should learn and participate in bounty program. it can add their knowledge. I gree it.
Activity: 350
April 22, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Exactly like that. New entrants to the cryptocurrency market are unlikely to understand the market. When participating in the bounty there will be a lot of useful topics. Through this, they will learn the knowledge and experience, making their business take place smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: