Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is very good for newbie - page 7. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 22, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
Bounty is good for everyone and not just newbie although it come with it own challenges like participating in project that has no head way of succeeding. Am saying this because i was a victim one project which i promote for good two months and at the end no token was distributed to the participants, equally the team went away with investors money, so be careful in the kind of bounty you promote.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
good idea, you can follow some social media bounty as well as to get the prize, you can follow the campaign of Facebook, Twitter and others, there is also signature campaign still accept newbie. so you have to keep the spirit, even though you are still a newbie, keep learning and hope you succeed
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
Bounty don't let your losing any money, but it'll only waste your time if the bounty project failed or scam at the end. Try to learn more about bounty because it suitable for all people to earn extra money, but I recommend upgrade your account to member or full member and get more bounty reward
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 11:57:22 AM
Bounties are actually good for those who are new to cryptocurrency. It also helps if you are able to do signature, no matter how low your rank his. When you move around through the forum, it happens that you will be able to see some info that will be helpful and will add to your knowledge. I learn through thus means and not through social media bounty.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Yes it's good for newbie who wants to earn money without actually spending because in bounty you just need to do some task to earn tokens which you can exchange depends on the price when they hit the market. If newbies don't want to engage in trading then doing bounty is the answer. Newbie must learn what they need to do in a bounty.
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 22, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
Indeed, it is very convenient for beginners to start with a bounty. Bounties do not require investments of own funds, only time. Promising companies can be found communicating with more experienced participants. Later, when you gain experience you can start investing in ICO.
Activity: 319
April 22, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
This is the good start for a newbie to earn cryptos without investment, I also once a newbie and a hard time for me to rank up to this full member to earn much bigger until this merit system came and it even more harder to rank up because no one is giving me a merit! Grin , but life must go on and we will search for the best ICOs for the best bounty reward.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 22, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.

Yes, that is the right thing to do right now. Perhaps you could learn how to know about the crypto world while joining bunch of those bounties.
Activity: 130
April 22, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
Of course, the bounties are good for newbies to get knowledge and learning about crypto currency. You can't really lose much else other than your time.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 22, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
yes, that's the right step, while following the reward to get to know about crypto, to add knowledge about the world of crypto, because it is very important for you to fore, it will be easier to create thread or make quality posts.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 22, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
You are right actually its good for everyone who are looking for an opportunity to earn some tokens. If you are just newbie and still not familiar how things work in crypto world its better to start your journey by participating in bounties because you can learn many things, you will become aware on how to choose the legit one and how to spot a project that is likely to be scam. I also started by joining in bounties before I learned how to trade and I can say its a good starting point especially to those who are hesistant to risk their own money by investing.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
It is better to choose to participate in bounty because for now if you are going to invest some ICO it can be loose your money many ICO was scam for now but if you are going to read the whitepaper and roadmap of the project it would lessen the risk of being scam.
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

es, bounty is a good way to test waters without investing your money. But to not remain limited to it, once you start making profit with bounty, re invest it.
Activity: 518
April 22, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
not just newbie but to anyone that needs to earn extra money. bounty campaign pay you money by working. by doing bounty campaign you can also learn more things and improve yourself and share your knowledge with others.

Bounty doesn't pay money, they uses their token to pay the bounty participants and you can make money by trading it to bitcoin and convert it to fiat. However, I think doing bounty is not a newbie thing and instead of doing bounty just make yourself feel comfortable in crypto world and familiarize things around you and just join bounty when you're at least a junior member.
Yes you have a point bounty are not pay money, they develop a token and they distribute it in the bounty participants that who works with it. Joining in bounty it's not only for earn, it's also way to promote the projects of campaign to know on what it is, and what is the purpose of that bounty. Newbie can participate in social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 22, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
nope, a bounty is not very good for a newbie, it makes more people who only care about money posting spam, sure that give some incentive for people learning but as you can see people don't give a damn much about tech and only want the money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 07:19:36 AM
Yes, you're right bounty campaign is a great way to learn about cryptocurrency and ICO without taking too much risk because it's the same as joining an ICO since most bounty campaigns are bad or not paying participants like scam ICO. Personally, I think it is very hard to find a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 103
April 22, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
Bounty is good for everyone.  This is a good way to make money without investment.  And without risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2018, 07:16:43 AM
not just newbie but to anyone that needs to earn extra money. bounty campaign pay you money by working. by doing bounty campaign you can also learn more things and improve yourself and share your knowledge with others.

Bounty doesn't pay money, they uses their token to pay the bounty participants and you can make money by trading it to bitcoin and convert it to fiat. However, I think doing bounty is not a newbie thing and instead of doing bounty just make yourself feel comfortable in crypto world and familiarize things around you and just join bounty when you're at least a junior member.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
it is great for newbie because it is vey low risky,after we have knoweleadge about crypto we can invest crypto,and i think the most importance we have money to invest crypto
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 22, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
Definitely yes. Although it is not possible to earn with signature campaigns, it is possible to get good profits through social media, telegram, translation and other campaigns. Of course, with signature campaigns, if you had the option to earn, it would be better for extra income, but progression in this way is the best choice. Everyone joined the new campaigns with different campaigns and there was no opportunity for old forum members. For that reason, instead of complaining about the current system, it will be the best option to keep up with this system happily and happily.
Pages:
Jump to: