Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 2. (Read 68634 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
I did not receive twitter bounty .And it says there I am accepted for payment.But on my account are just facebook tokens.why
I received payment for twitter and signature campaign at the same time. It's strange that you were paid only facebook.
Please tell me the TOKEN INFORMATION so I can place in MEW so I can check if I got paid as no one has posted and I asked before but no one has answered, I would appreciate it. I need CUSTOM TOKEN DETAILS please, thanks.
Contract Address:   0xfca47962d45adfdfd1ab2d972315db4ce7ccf094
TICKER SYMBOL : IXT
Token Decimals:   8

And if am not mistaken doesnt MEW have insurex details preloaded??
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I did not receive twitter bounty .And it says there I am accepted for payment.But on my account are just facebook tokens.why
I received payment for twitter and signature campaign at the same time. It's strange that you were paid only facebook.
Please tell me the TOKEN INFORMATION so I can place in MEW so I can check if I got paid as no one has posted and I asked before but no one has answered, I would appreciate it. I need CUSTOM TOKEN DETAILS please, thanks.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Perhaps soon we can expect a coin will be exchanging on bittrex, that's where the real trade will be.
hi Zoltan450 !!!
i'm really interested in this news and i hope will happen soon...
but where did you read this??
i miss it!
This information was in my local division. And similarly met in the chat of exchange liqui.
I'm really waiting for that big news, I'm excited to see how the price will pump when that day will arrived.
Trading is bittrex now is just like a dream come true because it's one of the biggest also and can compete with poloniex.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Bounty already given to someone?  Huh

Yes. To some. But there are still people who did not received their rewards, and im one of them..

Anyway, is there any chance to have a second distribution?
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Bounty already given to someone?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I see I have been accepted for both twitter and facebook and want to say thanks in advance.Have the payments go out and if so what are the CUSTOM TOKEN DETAILS I need to add to the MEW wallet?
Activity: 308
Activity: 420
Mr. Jamal is already active again,, Hope he can help solve my payment problem... Good luck sir

how could you know that mr jamal has going back online?
but i am glad to know that he has came back,
sorry to bad english
he is back you can try to click his name in the first page and you can see that there is the time last active which is today. i am holding STOX Token until it hit the highest price of it Smiley hoping it will be soon.

thanks dude, yeah true jamal is online  Cheesy
but why you talk bout stox token here?
here insurex's thread Grin
sorry for bad english
Perhaps soon we can expect a coin will be exchanging on bittrex, that's where the real trade will be.
hi Zoltan450 !!!
i miss it!
This information was in my local division. And similarly met in the chat of exchange liqui.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Mr. Jamal is already active again,, Hope he can help solve my payment problem... Good luck sir

sorry to bad english
he is back you can try to click his name in the first page and you can see that there is the time last active which is today. i am holding STOX Token until it hit the highest price of it Smiley hoping it will be soon.
Activity: 420

sorry to bad english
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
Activity: 779
hi Zoltan450 !!!
i miss it!
No one is talking of poloniex in recent times, has it gone to that extent that they are getting out of relevance?
Poloniex will never listing InsureX token, they have said they only choose token and altcoin promissing, clearly, good idea and community. In next time, they will delist many altcoin can't enough this requirements.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
month ago and no exchenge , the price of IXT go up today 0.00011 btc .
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
hi Zoltan450 !!!
i miss it!
No one is talking of poloniex in recent times, has it gone to that extent that they are getting out of relevance?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi Zoltan450 !!!
i miss it!
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Well, that would be a great news if it's going to happen soon, surely the price increase will continue and there is a big
chance it might skyrocket. I've been waiting for that wonderful moment of time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017
This is not funny, still You never paid me for the work. Explain please when will the payment.
What is wrong with you? You got tokens for Twitter and Facebook a few days ago. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9db86ae5b744c66fd32db52d25579e4c4c83b8546afbd448e6c1934e39b01ab9

What else do you need from the project team? If you don't know how to use a wallet, it is only your problem.
Pages:
Jump to: