Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 3. (Read 68634 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 251
This is not funny, still You never paid me for the work. Explain please when will the payment.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Congratulations to bounty participants, I joined ICO and invested with small amount
The price is dumped I think we must waiting for at least 3 months before sell
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
I have a problem with my payment, Why no response at all, I have sent a private message also no response..  Huh
Whether the team manager turns a blind eye and wants to take advantage of bounty participants

I already Pm'ed you why no payment was sent. Participants are themselves responsible for putting in details. There were many participants who asked for changes and we allowed after verifying. Also after conclusion of the campaign, enough time was given to participants to change their address. Now I want to know who is blind eye here? was this our fault?

We already waited too much and we didn't want others to suffer more waiting for someone like this so we proceeded denying payments. ATM things are out of my hand since Jamal is the only one with authority to contact tokenmarket and project team regarding this. You can only wait here.

~Avi
I confess wrong, But I really do not know, I just copy and paste the address of the wallet, I do not know if inside my wallet address there is a hidden character, Maybe next time i can be more careful, And forgive me, I do not mean to say harshly, I just want to get a response from the team manager.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
The price of the insurex token is now at a good price it is above the ico price and i happy to know that Smiley i have some tokens in my wallet and willing to hold it for a long time just to make some profits Smiley goodluck team!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I have a problem with my payment, Why no response at all, I have sent a private message also no response..  Huh
Whether the team manager turns a blind eye and wants to take advantage of bounty participants

I already Pm'ed you why no payment was sent. Participants are themselves responsible for putting in details. There were many participants who asked for changes and we allowed after verifying. Also after conclusion of the campaign, enough time was given to participants to change their address. Now I want to know who is blind eye here? was this our fault?

We already waited too much and we didn't want others to suffer more waiting for someone like this so we proceeded denying payments. ATM things are out of my hand since Jamal is the only one with authority to contact tokenmarket and project team regarding this. You can only wait here.

~Avi
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
i think Jamal run with social media bounty Cheesy his Last Active was: August 03, 2017, 11:49:35 AM this is weird for a campaign manager, i think you should talk with InsureX team maybe they wll help you.

ahahahah!!!
i think you are not alone thinking thath!!!
I've read some ridiculous stories like "Jamal has internet connection problems". ridiculous!
He's gone with the booty!
Activity: 308
I am not recive twitter bounty or facebook .something missing
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
i think Jamal run with social media bounty Cheesy his Last Active was: August 03, 2017, 11:49:35 AM this is weird for a campaign manager, i think you should talk with InsureX team maybe they wll help you.
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi All, I can see bounty token but can't find option to move this any idea?

Hi: the Tokens are transferable. you can move them as for any other Tokens.
Hi whether you belong to a team manager or escrow,,? Why do not you give solution to my problem, To whom should I ask for help,,? I have about 500 IXT tokens, which have not been paid yet
if you have some problems.i think you should pm the manager or join their slack to ask them.

Hi whether you belong to a team manager or escrow,,? Why do not you give solution to my problem, To whom should I ask for help,,? I have about 500 IXT tokens, which have not been paid yet
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Sir can yu check payment for me? My facebook campaign was rejected because it is hide. The reason is facebook lock my account because someone want to steal it, now it was clear. Please accept my facebook bounty

Hi Jallysa!
plz... note that Jamal is not here since on: August 03, 2017, 10:46:50 AM
last post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20586115
i think he is gone and token market is doing is best to fix all the problems!
Activity: 546
  Received coins for Bounty Company Thank the team and I wish you a successful work
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I have receiveв my bounty. Thanks to IXT team and good luck with further development! I wish we could see IXT skyrocket soon!)
Activity: 238
Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I must repeat, do not send your request in PM. post your message here.

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Note: Please keep quoting this message to keep it in last page.

Can you check again my facebook sir?

Sir can you check my facebook again? There is some people want to steal my facebook and than facebook lock my account for few days but now it was clear. Please check it, in facebook spreadsheet i am number 481. Thanks

Sir can yu check payment for me? My facebook campaign was rejected because it is hide. The reason is facebook lock my account because someone want to steal it, now it was clear. Please accept my facebook bounty
Activity: 172
I just noticed that I got my Bitcointalk forum signature bounties yesterday. I am holding bounty and my investment token for longterm at least for 2 years. Waiting for IXT to be listed on Bittrex and Liqui. Lets get it to the moon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, I joined blog campaign. I have got the InsureX Tokens on my wallet. Thank you! Good luck to your project...
Pages:
Jump to: