Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 23. (Read 68636 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Devs dont tell when distribution will receive? Waiting for it...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is a good project but why the payment from bonty participants is still unpaid. Or this project is a problem.While ico from this project is successful
Please be responsible dev
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Be patient soon we will receive the gift of gifts we have done, in the near future.
Activity: 448
Hi  I still not receive  distribution 

my add 0xC77FC5FA7299c088eC098Cd6aF60B793674E8b3e

can you e[plain what is the problem?
Activity: 308
I can report that I became Jr. Member.Whether it can change some status in Spreadsheet
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Whether this campaign is finished what not yet. If it is completed when to divide IXT on all participants bounty campaign. thank so much dev.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
anyone help me how to add custom IXT token in myetherwallet?
Address: 0xfcA47962D45ADFdfd1Ab2D972315dB4ce7CCf094
Decimal: 8
Symbol: IXT
Activity: 358
Hi did you provide distributions?
According your spredlist i have to receive some of your tokens however my wallet empty

Would you like to check?
Right now bounty distribution not even start yet. I also waiting for this, i don't know when it will be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Hi did you provide distributions?
According your spredlist i have to receive some of your tokens however my wallet empty

Would you like to check?
Activity: 406
anyone help me how to add custom IXT token in myetherwallet?
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
when's the payment.. it so long time that i'm waiting for it..
you are waiting? me too.....
"soo"?? what is soon I dont now may be next month or next year
Exactley in the next year
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
you are waiting? me too.....
"soo"?? what is soon I dont now may be next month or next year
Activity: 314
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes. that's mean all the participants will receive initial bounty payment. mean the full payment.

Will TVE be conducting the bounty distribution as well?
Will we ever get paid for our twitter and facebook shares?
It was mentioned in the campaign itself that we need to register at TVE to get our bounties but we are seeing no updates related to it, can you please evaluate the situation and let us know whether we will be rewarded for our work by TVE or not?

TVE users

If you collected IXT in return for tasks on TVE you will be able to withdraw those tokens soon. Stay tuned here for an update on that.

Then what about besides TVE, Mr Jamalaezaz, as Bounty Manager has done his job very well.
Why there is no exact date in the reward, either through TVE or non TVE task, While Dev from InsureX itself has made an announcement on the Medium Blog, that all IXT Tokens have been distributed including bounty rewards, it would be sad if an announcement made by dev, is just a hoax???
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
Yes. that's mean all the participants will receive initial bounty payment. mean the full payment.

This is very good news. Thank you for Your work.
Activity: 282

It was mentioned in the campaign itself that we need to register at TVE to get our bounties but we are seeing no updates related to it, can you please evaluate the situation and let us know whether we will be rewarded for our work by TVE or not?

TVE users

If you collected IXT in return for tasks on TVE you will be able to withdraw those tokens soon. Stay tuned here for an update on that.

What does "soon" is not professional! When specifically? What is the date??
Activity: 308
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Whether this campaign is finished what not yet. If it is completed when to divide IXT on all participants bounty campaign. thank so much dev.
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it's delaying just because of weekends.. no other reason..
well the campaign manager said it. i am now just waiting for the distribution of the token and i am planning to buy more IXT tokens and i will hold it for a year maybe in such a days the ico end and collect enough fund that is fantastic Smiley
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net

TVE users

Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
Just a heads up, discussion about the bounty pool has ended and full payout will be allowed. We have calculated payouts according to that and tokenmarket will be heading to shoot payout soon.

This^^ was the main reason about the delay.
i like to see this. thats mean we got full reward right?

yes, is this mean that the bounty pool has been back to the original amount?

hy sir...please update my new Eth address in spreadsheet facebook bounty..

username bitcointalk :juanda
spreadsheet :406
old address eth: 0x2a257191bbC2B4A3731Bd4b7441D4218AB00BE9C
new address eth : 0x4FBC7F2FFBe36140Ee8E0476790E4484708A29CE

thank's
Pages:
Jump to: