Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 24. (Read 68636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Yes. that's mean all the participants will receive initial bounty payment. mean the full payment.

Will TVE be conducting the bounty distribution as well?
Will we ever get paid for our twitter and facebook shares?
It was mentioned in the campaign itself that we need to register at TVE to get our bounties but we are seeing no updates related to it, can you please evaluate the situation and let us know whether we will be rewarded for our work by TVE or not?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Just a heads up, discussion about the bounty pool has ended and full payout will be allowed. We have calculated payouts according to that and tokenmarket will be heading to shoot payout soon.

This^^ was the main reason about the delay.
i like to see this. thats mean we got full reward right?

yes, is this mean that the bounty pool has been back to the original amount?
Yes. that's mean all the participants will receive initial bounty payment. mean the full payment.

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
When is the gift distribution .... I wait

calm down brother, stay tune in this thread
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Just a heads up, discussion about the bounty pool has ended and full payout will be allowed. We have calculated payouts according to that and tokenmarket will be heading to shoot payout soon.

Already bought stakes are counted as pre tokenmarket you check at spreadsheet you will know that. and distribution going happen this week i thinks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
When is the gift distribution .... I wait
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
it's delaying just because of weekends.. no other reason..

Ok thank you mr jamal
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin  I know, it's not a correct message,But I could not resist.And what about that bounty Tongue
Activity: 589
Merit: 502

Good to hear this.

Now just get Tokenmarket to send out an official announcement by posting a message here on the exact time they release those bounty tokens to the people who have been waiting for them all this time.

Just so not to have a slew of countless messages just like the above post by pingu39. Wink
What's happening with the bounty
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

good news thanks you for your information good job Avirunes

When will the next time come? When specifically, what number ??
well they said that it would be soon you have to wait in order to get tokens maybe the cause of delay is when the website got hacked and they are fixing it and maybe that is the cause of delay.
Activity: 282

When will the next time come? When specifically, what number ??
Activity: 784
Merit: 252

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
^^ what does it mean. Bigger price? Undecided  .Joyful day?

I think they rise the price of IXT when in put in the exchanger site  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
I have two blog posts that are my admission. 141 and 208.
But only 1 article appears on my payment. I think forgotten.

Blog Spreadsheet

Final Spreadsheet

Jamal solved the problem. thank you.
 ^^ what does it mean. Bigger price? Undecided  .Joyful day?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

just want to confirm it.  Thanks Avirunes.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

Activity: 266
Grows slowly, which is very happy

Hi iozver.
remember this is under etherdelta!
I prefer to wait for other exchange to check real price!!!...

and be careful about etherdelta link

look at here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6p3xyp/danger_there_is_a_new_ad_on_google_for_etherdelta/

Well, yes, I'm waiting for the coin to appear on normal stock exchanges. And I'm not in a hurry to sell. There are suspicions that the coin will still shoot. On a coinmarketcap, I simply observe the current state of the course.
Pages:
Jump to: