Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 26. (Read 68636 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi, should we add the IXT tokens ourselves or the IXT tokens automatically appear on MEW? Which exchanges are traded on IXT?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
IXT bounties should have been sent 1 week ago. Yes I can understand lowering bounty amount but I can't understand why you don't keep your promises?
On the 20th of July Jamal said 2 days later bounties will be distributed...
Now you're saying TokenMarket handles it...

Sometimes bounty reward time is more longer. But for this moment jamal always pay in a previous projects. So just wait a bit.
Dude, Jamal is not responsible for *paying* the bounties. The project owners are...
Jamal already finished his work on 22nd of July and gave the list.
Shitty TokenMarket doesn't pay...

Incorrect. TokenMarket were advising Jamal to put the bounty rewards back up Smiley happy days
How do you know what Tokenmarket is advising him to do as a campaign manager he should be telling what they are telling him to all the campaigners in the public space.
And not hiding anything from us of what is going on with this.

We have all waited to long to hear that they are still asking for things from him to be submitted in order for us all to get paid our tokens!
It's been over 1 month now we all wait for something that has been done by other ICOs in a matter or less than a week for their distribution of their own tokens out to their bounty campaigners.

This is unacceptable to be treated this way by any reputable company. If this tokenmarket can even be trusted after this fiasco the longer they delay this the worst their reputation is look at by all involved here.
Why give the tokens to an escrow that can not be trusted to deliver them to their customers?

Especially with all the upheaval in the market coming in the next 48 hours when these tokens can be worth less then they are now after mass sell offs that could occur. Roll Eyes

Does not make sense for anybody who wants to keep their reputation in good light to do this sort of thing to people.

That is not right! Undecided
Activity: 261
IXT bounties should have been sent 1 week ago. Yes I can understand lowering bounty amount but I can't understand why you don't keep your promises?

Sometimes bounty reward time is more longer. But for this moment jamal always pay in a previous projects. So just wait a bit.
Dude, Jamal is not responsible for *paying* the bounties. The project owners are...

Incorrect. TokenMarket were advising Jamal to put the bounty rewards back up Smiley happy days
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
it's delaying just because of weekends.. no other reason..
Activity: 378
Too long time to wait. But Jamaz is manage this bounty. Therefore I think we don't worry about it. Like I joined Monaco. It is done in 1 months ago. They distribute not enough, however after that they try to distribute again. I think may be it be delayed but they will do it in some day. Still calm.
Nevertheless, I think they should say about the plan of distribute, right?

yes, i think we still need to wait a little more.. just give them a week. maybe the next week we will receive our bounties.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
How can i add a IXT token in myetherwallet ?/ i still have mo recieve payment . 😟😟

They still haven't distributed the tokens yet. In order to add custom tokens on MEW add this information

Address: 0xfcA47962D45ADFdfd1Ab2D972315dB4ce7CCf094
Decimal: 8
Symbol: IXT
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

there must be some valid reason for this.... the bounties will be paid for sure...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How can i add a IXT token in myetherwallet ?/ i still have mo recieve payment . 😟😟
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto

Activity: 242
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
Activity: 252
i will waiting bounty prize guys !!

thanks you !
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
hi all.
anyone was already rewarded for bounties here??
thank you.
not yet.. waithing information from manager jamal
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
Hi, Although I am a paintice people but i am very want to see it in my wallet. HAHA

Go get some English lessons while waiting for the tokens.
you're right sir, he must get a lot of english lesson.. may be not only when waiting the reward, but also for long time..   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
hi all.
thank you.

Still nothing, I think we get it at next week...
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Hi, Although I am a paintice people but i am very want to see it in my wallet. HAHA

Go get some English lessons while waiting for the tokens.
Activity: 176
hi all.
thank you.
no haven't received it yet. i am join in social media campaign but still until today the bounties haven't distributed yet. i guess the distribution will take time to distribute because of those who are changing their ethereum address. hope it will done soon.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
folks, please calm down. as you can see, they are only managing the campaign and not holding the tokens for the bounty.. dev said that they already paid the bounty since they already handed it with the tokenmarket, which will be the one who will distribute.. this is what i understand about the whole thing. just correct me if im wrong.
So what does this mean they gave the proceeds of the bounty tokens to tokenmarket for them to "hold" anyways?
Do we need to register with tokenmarket's website in order to expediate the processing of our tokens so we can obtain them then?
This is all very confusing and so is this person "Eric" who is handling the questions on the telegram channel for this token with the insurex company. As their support person and he has not even heard of them doing this and does not know what we are talking about when questioned about bounty tokens.
He just refers back to talking to the managers of the campaigns and bounty payments.
So this should be handled and dealt with by either Jamal or Avi.

Tokenmarket is the one who contacted us on the behalf of insurex team on this that's why they are handling.

Where our tokens? hurry up your escrow.
I do think everyone here would agree if they could give everyone the FULL amount of the bounty tokens they said they would before the project started then ALL participants would not mind waiting a little bit longer for their payments in these tokens.

Wouldn't you think? Undecided

I Agree, why paying less for our effort?

This already have been answered if you flip some pages back
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi all.
thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: