Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 30. (Read 68673 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
They haven't paid yet, I haven't got my Insurex bounty yet.

https://medium.com/@insurex_team/a-brief-update-26-july-2c24f4d1ce25

They write that they paid the bounty Huh I did not get !!! This is FALSE !!!
Activity: 311
As far as I know, the company is over. Was signed to Facebook and Twitter. But from Twitter I was deleted ... When should I pay?
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Is it still long for this token distribution to occur? I hope the price does not go down, if I look now at HITBTC, the price is getting cheaper. Hopefully will pump again for the future

Right now we cannot see a good volume being trade in HITBTC , and only when it will be listed in bittrex or poloniex which is posible where we will see real volume.
I am interested and looking forward to increase my tokens

managers said the distribution will be done in a couple of days, but heard any news from them since they said that? anyway, i dont think its a good idea to trade to hitbtc.. yes, it has highest price compared to others and even got those coins already listed in there site even if the ico is still ongoing or just finished in a couple of days. then they had these huge volumes and great prices.. of which, i dont trust about them. they had these coins even if the team has not yet been announcing on exchanges.
Distribution will be soon and speaking of exchanges I think it should also be listed in coinscapmarket so we can check
on the price. I hope insurex will be on bittrex but if that is too early etherdelta is a good start.
Can anyone tell me if it's already listed there?

as of the moment, no ITX can be seen on etherdelta.. maybe they will list it there first, but lets just wait. also waiting for the bounties to arrive. Smiley
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Any idea why the Bounty Pool was reduced?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Is insurex added automatically to MEW or should we add it? If we have to add, how many addresses and codes and decimals sir?

I think you would need to manually add the token's information in MEW in order to view the balance

Address: 0xfcA47962D45ADFdfd1Ab2D972315dB4ce7CCf094
Decimal: 8
Symbol: IXT
Activity: 322
the thread is in the first place right now at first i think the token has been distribute but yet it doesn't well wait for further announcement because i join in some social media campaign facebook only. hope it would be this day.
Activity: 168

Is insurex added automatically to MEW or should we add it? If we have to add, how many addresses and codes and decimals sir?
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
It takes a lot of patience to wait when the bounty is distributed.
Also for a good market, because the market also affects whether or not good coin.
Hope to enter bittrex.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Hello avirunes you said yesterday that the team will distribute the bounty yesterday or today? what now? it is the deadline right? give us some update thank you i invest some money here.

That was just an estimate after giving the final sheets to them (who will process payout). Payout is not in our hand unfortunately and I think it's the best to give project owners to verify the payouts correctly from their side.

Will give an update when I hear some.
hmm.. every day i'm open this thread but.. not see distribution
The solution to your problem is do not open this thread everyday, the distribution will be done but not as you expected it
because we have not seen any formal statement from the devs when actually the bounty will be release.
Avirunes just promise he will post information about the distribution as soon as he get some, so that is a good promise to wait
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello avirunes you said yesterday that the team will distribute the bounty yesterday or today? what now? it is the deadline right? give us some update thank you i invest some money here.

That was just an estimate after giving the final sheets to them (who will process payout). Payout is not in our hand unfortunately and I think it's the best to give project owners to verify the payouts correctly from their side.

hmm.. every day i'm open this thread but.. not see distribution
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

Activity: 210
Activity: 378
I myself look forward to when InsurreH will appear on Bitrex or Poloniex or Livecoin

Yes sir, Im also looking forward to this. but the question is when this bitrex appear? what will be the estimated time of arrival?.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Is it still long for this token distribution to occur? I hope the price does not go down, if I look now at HITBTC, the price is getting cheaper. Hopefully will pump again for the future

Right now we cannot see a good volume being trade in HITBTC , and only when it will be listed in bittrex or poloniex which is posible where we will see real volume.

managers said the distribution will be done in a couple of days, but heard any news from them since they said that? anyway, i dont think its a good idea to trade to hitbtc.. yes, it has highest price compared to others and even got those coins already listed in there site even if the ico is still ongoing or just finished in a couple of days. then they had these huge volumes and great prices.. of which, i dont trust about them. they had these coins even if the team has not yet been announcing on exchanges.
Distribution will be soon and speaking of exchanges I think it should also be listed in coinscapmarket so we can check
on the price. I hope insurex will be on bittrex but if that is too early etherdelta is a good start.
Can anyone tell me if it's already listed there?
Activity: 504

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

Activity: 266
I myself look forward to when InsurreH will appear on Bitrex or Poloniex or Livecoin
Activity: 282
Hi, how many will pay the bounty? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: