Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 34. (Read 68636 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
Jamal and Avirunes,

Thank you for all your efforts. It was really good campaign. I'm waiting for your token distribution. Dont worry us please:))
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
All address change requests have been accepted except for one which I am still waiting for verification.
Avirunes you done great work here and we are expecting the campaign bounty going to distribute soon. and I am confirm that my eth address is ok.
bounties will be distributed today or tomorrow hopefully.
thanks for your confirmation.

if anyone is still want to change his address still have some time.
thank you for this information  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
All address change requests have been accepted except for one which I am still waiting for verification.

Avirunes you done great work here and we are expecting the campaign bounty going to distribute soon. and I am confirm that my eth address is ok.

sound good  Wink
SUPERB!! and AWESOME!!
many thanks for bounty manager sir jamal and avirunes, goodjob
Hopefully this distribution smoothly, And hopefully there are no more cases of hackers in other ico!!
But whether the hitbtc exchange is your reference for itx trade ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Is there a specific date for bounty distribution?

is there any fix date when bounty reward will be distributed? i hope it will be distribute soon

Read above about bounty distribution!

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Thank you very much for your hard working for the Insurance, I can not see the IXT coins in the spreadsheet for every bounty participator, so I do not know how many bounty tokens I will receive.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
is there any fix date when bounty reward will be distributed? i hope it will be distribute soon

Be patient, I think we will get reward at this week.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hello to everyone that participated here in IXT tokens i have question where can i exchange this coin?

Currently IXT already listed on HitBTC you check it through here https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IXT-to-ETH

I hope the price will remain stable and there is no dumper after the bounty is distributed. Grin
Activity: 1106

Thanks for providing this information, this is very encouraging.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hello to everyone that participated here in IXT tokens i have question where can i exchange this coin?

Currently IXT already listed on HitBTC you check it through here https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IXT-to-ETH
Activity: 322
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Activity: 322
 :-*Thank you all for the answers, since I am a newbie, that I'm still learning about this. I read the rules, and I did not immediately remember it immediately. That's exactly why I'm asking.
Activity: 1016
were is a exchange trade IXT? only HITBTC?
copper member
So what if I am newbie Huh
He means that newbies are not allowed in any bounty campaigns, so you can't receive any bounty, but maybe you are an investor ...who knows.  Tongue
except signature campaign. newbies are allowed to join any other campaign..
please don't miss guide users.

thsnks.
How to project coindash?
You rarely update there,
I am not managing coindash bro.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
He means that newbies are not allowed in any bounty campaigns, so you can't receive any bounty, but maybe you are an investor ...who knows.  Tongue

thsnks.
How to project coindash?
You rarely update there,
copper member

thsnks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Why are not the tokens for the bounty company still listed?   Huh

Wait already spreadsheet has been turned to Dev, don't worry you can receive your bounty to your concerned wallet. Even though you receive your bounty you cannot able to trade them because still, it is not listed in any exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: