Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 39. (Read 68636 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
That's right, the address is the same. In Twitter company number 52, in Facebook company number 31
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I must repeat, do not send your request in PM. post your message here.

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Note: Please keep quoting this message to keep it in last page.

Can you check again my facebook sir?

Sir can you check my facebook again? There is some people want to steal my facebook and than facebook lock my account for few days but now it was clear. Please check it, in facebook spreadsheet i am number 481. Thanks
Activity: 168
My address is correct, thanks
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Hello manager, confirm myetherwallet correct and please send the payment. Thank you.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
My adress is correct...thanks
Activity: 315
Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Thank you for the update. My address is correct.
Activity: 290
I checked in the spreadsheet and everything looks okay, let's for next distribution sir. waiting for this coin available in the top exchanger. good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
my address is safe and correct.
thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

hello sir Jamal please change my address:

new address : 0xe942F56971Fb81557dA48A5Fcc63d403788D4f8e

bounty participant :
Video/Media: line 67
twitter : line 393
facebook : line 284

thanks alot.
Activity: 896
Interesting bounty campaign.

I hope it's a useful and profitable concept.

Thank you sir.
Activity: 530
Hello dev,

Iam waiting for distribution to my wallet.. my wallet address in  spreedsheet is correct dev..

congratulation about your project we hope your project successfull..

thanks dev..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
And what does that mean for us, the bounty is more expensive than we hoped or ...
Most probably that would happen because people who were not able to participate in the ICO will surely buy
when it began trading in the market. That's just my guess but hopefully it will happen.
Activity: 322
And what does that mean for us, the bounty is more expensive than we hoped or ...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
I see that ICO has ended, and that the project has collected the maximum sum?
No, they didn't. They were stopped the ICO on third day due to hack attack with their ICO site. Fortunately they have collected ~33k only in that 3 days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I see that ICO has ended, and that the project has collected the maximum sum?
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
I have an objection.

Previously 2 blog sprites have been accepted.

1) http://bitcoin.info.tr/insurex-sigortacilik-icin-blockchain-korumali-pazar-alani/
2) http://bitcoin.info.tr/insurex-yeni-nesil-sigorta-sistemi/

Content is different. The first article was accepted as the average before. Now it's normal.

The second article was accepted earlier. Now rejected  Undecided

Made the corrections and both are given normal due to content taken out from site to blog. Earlier I didn't checked like that but all are given normal whoever took the content out of the site.

OK, but the second article was accepted. Why now rejected. It is definitely not a copy
Activity: 373
Congratulations to bounty participants. Maybe i'm late to follow this. The jamalaezaz manager was really great. Many projects that have successfully dealt with him. Nice jamal.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I will need to change the ethereum address on the sheet.

Ethereum address: 0xc26683F46ea2323eb22e1e0A4583ECa3E53566A6

I am LLec on the spreadsheet.
I am currently not at my home pc to access this account to post from it since June 25th.
I am on holidays out of the country until September 1st. And have the laptop which I have this account logged into it.
I can sign a message from the signature campaign cryptomixer.io which ended in early February this year I was receiving payments from the signature campaign if it is needed to prove I own the account.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

hallo mr jamal can i remove my signature now.?
yes. you are free to remove your signature now. signature counting has been done days ago.
I have changed the signature after an official announcement. Jamal manager no 1. Thank you for giving your best.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

hallo mr jamal can i remove my signature now.?
yes. you are free to remove your signature now. signature counting has been done days ago.
Mr. Jamal.

Please change my ethereum address to this one to receive these tokens properly due to the recent hack attempts.

Eth address: 0x2D9344540d5d40b9a31eB416E3861dCB38A75D80

Confirm it has been changed I thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: